Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you can use the process of elimination on this. Could be a detective wanting to get the copies ASAP--paying the $4 at the counter would be faster than going through "official channels." Could be a web sleuther....etc. ;)

I member that it is possible.

Don't you hate it when you get to the end of a thread and find out you have been talkin to yourself!!!!!!!!

I think the most telling indication of KC being ZFG is in the small lies she tells. She's been using Zanny as an excuse for a lot of tiny things. Remember, "Zanny gave me my straightener"---she must have bought (or stolen) a flat iron with money she didn't have and when CA asked...voila. I believe the same of the 2nd Jeff----KC is also Jeff---he "bought her that Tiffany ring" (probably also bought or stolen with $$$ she didn't have and had to be accounted for). She's been working this angle of convenience with imaginary friends probably since Caylee was born.

Wouldn't it be a kick in the head if the KC actually had a history as a "working" girl and used ZFG as her street name?

It'd be a kick, but I just don't see it. Not to mention that, according to her pings, she would've had to have been working IN her boyfriends' apartments and her parents house. She seems like an odd creature of habit...a half tame coyote...longs to be independent/self-sufficient, but just can't figure it out....desperately wants working relationships/friendships, but has not a clue how to make them work....surviving, but never thriving---choked out by being raised with NO responsibilities. I have a frightening feeling that there are a lot more potential KC's out there.

I think "Zanny" the nanny is exactly what it says. Zanny is short for Xanax, and Xanax would have been a handy nanny for KC. I'm quite positive they've done a hair analysis on caylee though. I hope they nail her.

I think "Zanny" the nanny is exactly what it says. Zanny is short for Xanax, and Xanax would have been a handy nanny for KC. I'm quite positive they've done a hair analysis on caylee though. I hope they nail her.

i thought that came came back negative, am i wrong?

i thought that came came back negative, am i wrong?

You're not wrong. They tested Caylee's hair for a variety of drugs, one of which was Xanax. They didn't find any of those drugs in Caylee's hair. However, the report also said something that I understood to mean a drug may not show up if she was dosed right before she died. Hair continues to grow after death. Maybe drugs wouldn't metabolize postmortem but I don't think she drugged Caylee with Xanax.

FWIW, they didn't test for Chloroform but I don't think Casey used that either.

You're not wrong. They tested Caylee's hair for a variety of drugs, one of which was Xanax. They didn't find any of those drugs in Caylee's hair. However, the report also said something that I understood to mean a drug may not show up if she was dosed right before she died. Hair continues to grow after death. Maybe drugs wouldn't metabolize postmortem but I don't think she drugged Caylee with Xanax.

thanks for clearing that up, victoria. i don't think she used chloroform either ;)

There's always another possibility. Zanny the Nanny might have been an in-joke between KC and say, Lee that was her nickhame for CA. If CA has xanax in her medicine cabinet (and regardless of what I think of her I'd be popping pills living with that group) she might have been the impetus; after all she probably watched Cayleed "90% of the time". Perhaps it had its roots in the little children's book that's been mentioned. KC could have easily read that as a child and then thought a humorous twist would be to call her mother "the nanny" and Zanny the Nanny if her mom had a xanax prescription. I can see KC and LA thinking of all kinds of little secret code nicknames for their parents; I know my sisters and I had ones we used for ours.

That certainly could have been how it started - became a convenient status thing when telling her friends (employed or going to college), and then once she needed an actual name to go with it, she could have used ZG (and if it turns out she herself is ZG22 so much the better). They are all built around the z connection.

bold,me
I'm pretty sure that is a myth that hair and fingernails grow after death. The tissue around nails shrinks and give an illusion of growth, same for the hair.:)

bold,me
I'm pretty sure that is a myth that hair and fingernails grow after death. The tissue around nails shrinks and give an illusion of growth, same for the hair.:)

Thanks for clarifying that misconception on my part. Makes sense...

Actually LE did test for chloroform...they just sent it to another lab, not the FBI...see the Chloroform thread for link to an article stating this. :)

BTW, that result is not back yet.

Actually LE did test for chloroform...they just sent it to another lab, not the FBI...see the Chloroform thread for link to an article stating this. :)

BTW, that result is not back yet.

Oops!! Wrong again! I think I better take a break LOL

Here's the link: :blowkiss:

http://www.wftv.com/news/19346147/detail.html

New Documents May Give Casey's Defense Ammunition
Posted: 5:31 pm EDT May 1, 2009
Updated: 6:24 pm EDT May 1, 2009

-snip
The FBI did not test the hair found with Caylee's remains for chloroform, because its chemists said it wouldn't prove anything.

Chloroform is a by-product of decomposition. Even so, Eyewitness News has learned that prosecutors had someone else test Caylee's hair for chloroform and say the results will be in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur