Is Casey the real Zenaida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know just how far back KC's interactions with the tattoo parlor actually go, as well as when the real ZG's does. It might help set a timeline for how early and how deep the ZG connection really goes.

For one thing, there were two ZG's in the area that KC could know about. The UCF mom who had her computer stolen (with her personal ID info_ the week of June 10 is one. She also physically resembles the phony "Zanny" description KC gave. Her name appeared on UCF newsletter stuff and she had a blog, so it's possible KC may have been familiar with her physical appearance via a photo. The other one had connections to the tattoo parlor, but KC did not describe her physically - which makes me think she may not have actually met her because everything else she described fit to the best of her knowledge (car, NY plates, link to Sawgrass, etc.).

Having a fake ID that stands alone is one thing; identity theft is quite another. This could be a chicken-egg type of scenario. Maybe KC was trying to meld the details of ZG22 into a real Zenaida to flesh it out. OR she may have originally taken the idea of an alternate identiy from a specific person/s.

Regardless of the scenario, I hope the SA emphasizes that all of her stealing and scheming require MAJOR premeditation proclivities.

I had also been under the impression that the male rental agent (I printed a copy that I think has his name but it is hiding somewhere on my desk at the moment) who showed ZG the apt had filled it out.

He was the one that made it look like C - Zenaida Gonzale.

For one thing, it's entirely conceivable he dropped the z at the end of the last name. Also, the C- part almost looks like he started with the last name first and the pen skipped on the horizontal stroke of the G.

Either way (and sorry if this is slightly OT) the fact that someone else misspelled ZG's name on a visitor log constitutes proof according to CA that this woman's name is actually not Zenaida Gonzales would be hilarious if it wasn't so insane. It's right up there with using a two-year old's affirmation she saw a white dog as proof the owner is someone she's never mentioned and who has only ever supposedly been seen by a diabolically pathological liar who has an agenda. I'm surprised the whole family isn't selling timeshares in the Glades.

Doctors, lawyers, and every one I know, including myself, write quite poorly in a hurry, so yes the leasing agent could have written it wrong. I have friends with that last name and some of them spell it with an s at the end and some spell it with a z at the end. The very truth came out of George in his videotaped police/FBI interview where he is adamant that the child never, EVER showed any recognition of the name Zanny. He gave the example that he's ask her, "Did you have fun with Zanny today? and get a blank look back; whereas she would light up and happily tell him what all she did with "Uncle E and Aunt Malry" pronouncing it as Caylee had. There is no getting around this statement. I hope Morgan uses more of their own words to impeach them in the next round of depos, it is very compelling when you contrast their lie to the actual videotape.

I think the ZFG thing goes waayy deeper than it appears. I think KC was sneaking, scheming and manipulating this angle for a long time. So convenient, to have another identity to blame things on, wasn't it? You can do a lot of sneaking on the Internet alone. Thats what she did, steal and sneak, and she had a lot of time on her hands to do it, especially after the murder. I can think of lots of ways it could be done. Say I think up a name, and google it, and Myspace it , or set up a Myspace for it. Talk to myself on it , or people start posting to me. You can follow someone with the real name online or actually follow them, and cause plenty of confusion. And if you like to lie and make up stories, you can make it sound real. I think KC was a$$ deep in this for a looong time. Now, I have no proof, this is all theory, and hunches. So you all who want links back off, this is simply what my instincts tell me was going on.
A couple years ago I went before the magistrate to legally add a middle name to my own, I was using it in a business. The one thing that struck me as I think back is the question she asked me " are you using this name change to cause confusion, mischief or mayhem in any way, situation or to any persons?" because you really can cause all of those things, and that is what is happening here. JMHO

I've always had the feeling that Casey was stalking ZG on MySpace. ZG may have posted something about apartment hunting in the Orlando area. If Casey logged onto her own MySpace page, could she then navigate to other pages within the MS community without leaving a trail on her computer? Not that I think she was concerned about leaving evidence on her own computer but if she did think about it, there's a simple fix. Use a friend's computer to do her dirty work. I also believe Casey created the alternate ZG just to cover her bases in case the real ZG's movements didn't afford her enough wiggle room.

I don't know if this makes sense....just sort of rambling here :confused:

I was wondering if some of you uber-sleuthers could assist me in pinpointing exactly when Lee went from investigator to invisible. About what time frame did he seem to fade out of the scene?

Something that keeps sticking in my brain is the fact that this Zenaida had lost her driver's license sometime in the past -- can't recall the date. Lost license plus tatoo parlor connection makes me suspicious.

Is there a tattoo parlor connection? What is it? Some Zannys get tats there?

Is there a tattoo parlor connection? What is it? Some Zannys get tats there?

IIRC, Morgan's client Z Gongalez had a boyfriend that either worked or frequented the same Tattoo parlor where KC hung out.

I was wondering if some of you uber-sleuthers could assist me in pinpointing exactly when Lee went from investigator to invisible. About what time frame did he seem to fade out of the scene?

He's still around, off and on. Apparently his job keeps him busy, sometimes.

IIRC, Morgan's client Z Gongalez had a boyfriend that either worked or frequented the same Tattoo parlor where KC hung out.

Great! I never saw that! When did he say that?

IIRC, The ZG that is suing had a boyfriend whose MySpace page listed JDaly and/or Cast Iron tattoo....Will have to go back and see if I can find MySpace links on this, I am not certain.

It appears that by the beginning of September 2008 that question was being asked here at WS. This is around the time that the first documents were coming into play and hints of Caylee's DNA showing questionable parentage, as hinted by LP.

This link is the merger of two threads, both questioning the where-about of Lee. It starts in early September, then at around post 65 or so, skips to early October. Lot's of good stuff in these post's....have fun!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3698596

Great! I never saw that! When did he say that?

Morgan never said that, it was reported that an ex-boyfriend of ZG either worked or frequented Cast Iron Tattoos. I've been searching media threads, but it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Closest yet, is Mark F on Greta saying that KC & ZG are one in the same. I know someone found the connection, to all three:waitasec:

Does anyone else remember this??

More discussion on this at Zanny Timeline.Other Zanny thoughts thread here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3676572&highlight=zg+myspace+cast+iron#post3676572

I am looking through now to see if I can find the MySpace links that have the connection between JM's client ZG, and Cast Iron.

months ago someone ( i think bond??) posted that zenaida's boyfriend had a vid on his myspace of himself getting a tattoo and that one of his myspace friends was 'cast iron tattoo'.

Morgan never said that, it was reported that an ex-boyfriend of ZG either worked or frequented Cast Iron Tattoos. I've been searching media threads, but it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Closest yet, is Mark F on Greta saying that KC & ZG are one in the same. I know someone found the connection, to all three:waitasec:

Does anyone else remember this??

When did MF state that? Can you give a link to vid please? I'd like to watch that myself!

It appears that by the beginning of September 2008 that question was being asked here at WS. This is around the time that the first documents were coming into play and hints of Caylee's DNA showing questionable parentage, as hinted by LP.

This link is the merger of two threads, both questioning the where-about of Lee. It starts in early September, then at around post 65 or so, skips to early October. Lot's of good stuff in these post's....have fun!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3698596

Thank you. That's about the timeframe I had. Do you think it's possible that LA is the one that went and got the copies on the ZG22 case on 8/18/08 and that subsequent to that, he started figuring something out?

Thank you. That's about the timeframe I had. Do you think it's possible that LA is the one that went and got the copies on the ZG22 case on 8/18/08 and that subsequent to that, he started figuring something out?

The process of elimination doesn't leave many other people. Annie, Lee or one of Jose's employee's. My bet would be on Lee as I doubt that KC would have informed Jose of this issue and Annie had no need that I can think of to get the copies.

The process of elimination doesn't leave many other people. Annie, Lee or one of Jose's employee's. My bet would be on Lee as I doubt that KC would have informed Jose of this issue and Annie had no need that I can think of to get the copies.

I don't think you can use the process of elimination on this. Could be a detective wanting to get the copies ASAP--paying the $4 at the counter would be faster than going through "official channels." Could be a web sleuther....etc. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson