Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so glad to see this thread re-emerge. I was not convinced this was completely looked into and was dropped by LE.
Has anyone ever heard of Foxy Proxy?
I remember the reason given it was dropped was that the IP address was from Miami or at least not Orlando. I think if one is clever enough this can be manipulated.

Is it possible a tool like Foxy Proxy was used to change IP address?

I've checked it at least once a week even.. :). I noticed the video link was gone Friday and I got hold of JWG. He has been checking the site weekly as well... :) So he thinks it was around Wednesday when he checked it and the videos link was still there.

Sometime Monday through Wednesday. It had gotten to the point where I did it almost absent-mindedly. The link into the video page where the comments could be seen was stored in my "Last 7 days" history, so I clicked on it after Val told me the videos page link was missing, and I got the following:

ZenaidaMyspaceInvalid.PNG

I was so glad to see this thread re-emerge. I was not convinced this was completely looked into and was dropped by LE.
Has anyone ever heard of Foxy Proxy?
I remember the reason given it was dropped was that the IP address was from Miami or at least not Orlando. I think if one is clever enough this can be manipulated.

Is it possible a tool like Foxy Proxy was used to change IP address?

The problem is the use of Foxy Proxy still requires someone like Casey to go out and find an anonymous proxy server located in Miami, FL and then configure Firefox to use that server. That's a lot harder than one might think, and I don't know that KC would have gone to the trouble. After all, this is a girl that did not pay a lot of attention to the uniqueness of the duct tape she used - which she took from the garage and then put back in the garage for George to later use on Caylee posters.

The only reason I can see for us being told the IP address was Miami was to get us to quit talking about the site long enough for the proper paperwork to be filed to get the site locked down. I am sure they were afraid someone might post more comments or, worse, attempt to figure out what email address and password was used to register the site, then log in. Clearly extraordinary action was taken, because that link simply does not vanish without the owner logging in !

The only reason I can see for us being told the IP address was Miami was to get us to quit talking about the site long enough for the proper paperwork to be filed to get the site locked down. I am sure they were afraid someone might post more comments or, worse, attempt to figure out what email address and password was used to register the site, then log in. Clearly extraordinary action was taken, because that link simply does not vanish without the owner logging in !

respectfully snipped and bbm

JWG, I agree, that seems the most likely scenario.

Sometime Monday through Wednesday. It had gotten to the point where I did it almost absent-mindedly. The link into the video page where the comments could be seen was stored in my "Last 7 days" history, so I clicked on it after Val told me the videos page link was missing, and I got the following:

View attachment 5840

The problem is the use of Foxy Proxy still requires someone like Casey to go out and find an anonymous proxy server located in Miami, FL and then configure Firefox to use that server. That's a lot harder than one might think, and I don't know that KC would have gone to the trouble. After all, this is a girl that did not pay a lot of attention to the uniqueness of the duct tape she used - which she took from the garage and then put back in the garage for George to later use on Caylee posters.

Wow is all I can say. I followed this whole thread (lurker) and always thought that this was too much for coincidence. This is VERY interesting. Thanks Valhall and JWG. You both amaze me.

Such a neat gift this morning ~ to see this phoenix rising from the ashes!!!!

I am so glad this happened! Not only because it was an excellent theory and you did such a great job sleuthing, but because this, imo, is a much more critical piece of premeditation evidence than the google searches in March which could have various explanations and can be rebutted - even if somewhat lamely - by the defense. They have reasonable doubt, in my mind, without a clear COD.

This page was created the day Caylee went missing BEFORE she went missing. It is a blatant attempt to create a SODDI persona. It shows that definitely KC planned on using a Zenaida as a scapegoat for whatever fate she had planned for Caylee. That fate, she had obviously decided, was going to happen soon.

I think it is possibly the best evidence of premeditation we have because it cannot be interepreted ANY other way, unlike some of the physical evidence left at the scene. It completely rules out an accident. Completely. If it pans out, even more than other evidence we have, it shows undeniable premeditated intent. There is no other reason to create a Zenaida red herring ahead of time. While it is extremely coincidental that the page was last accessed the day KC was indicted and went to jail, no one else but the killer would have known to create the page BEFORE Caylee disappeared. Especially on the day she disappeared. I would go so far as to call it a smoking gun.

I can see the headlines now "myspace solves premeditated murder mystery"
This thread amazes me. You guys rock :)

Wow! That's the word that completely sums this up. Just WOW!

So, if I understand this, it was thought this was a MySpace set up by KC. Then passed on to LE. LE said no, not anything. Now turns out it was something BIG? I need to go back and read this entire thread to fully understand the details.

But I just had to say, Wow, I am in awe of how absolutely brilliant you all are here.

I accidentally snipped Cecybeans from her post when I quoted it. Sorry, Cecy!

...[no one else but the killer would have known to create the page BEFORE Caylee disappeared. Especially on the day she disappeared. I would go so far as to call it a smoking gun.[/quote]

snipped and BBM

If it turns out to be KC created, then there would be NO OTHER explanation. I wonder who else has realized this. Who besides you smart people. Defense? SA?

I accidentally snipped Cecybeans from her post when I quoted it. Sorry, Cecy!

...[no one else but the killer would have known to create the page BEFORE Caylee disappeared. Especially on the day she disappeared. I would go so far as to call it a smoking gun.

snipped and BBM

If it turns out to be KC created, then there would be NO OTHER explanation. I wonder who else has realized this. Who besides you smart people. Defense? SA?[/QUOTE]

Hey, KB and LDB are on top of things. I'm sure if this pans out, they'll look at it the same way we do. We are so lucky to have such incredible sleuthers here - they sure rock my little world!

Val/JWG, when you first told us about contacting LE and said that their inital response was that it seemed like your tip had slipped through the cracks without being investigated, but then they quickly came back and said that it had been, my hinky meter went off. I never did fully accept that this had been discredited. I am so very happy to hear this news, and it goes to show: never give up! Thanks to your persistence and excellent sleuthing, you have found a major break!!! :clap:

View attachment 5840

Well, George did tell LE that Casey was really, really good on the computer!:waitasec:

Perhaps Valhall's and JWG's sources were being honest when they said it had been thoroughly investigated and debunked. Maybe someone had an "AHA" moment or a new set of eyes took a crack at it last week and found something. Just thinkin'!!

Well, I don't want to get hopes too high. Lord knows this particular issue has been a rollercoaster of hopes high and dashed. So I want to clarify that I and JWG THINK msypace may have frozen the account, and we THINK it might be because LE is investigating it.

JWG spoke with his source on Friday after we talked and that source stated that as late as this week LE was still confirming this myspace had no connection to the case. I found it interesting that JWG's source was still asking them about it at this late date.

AND...even if LE IS looking at it...it could still be a bust. But at least we won't be nagged with the fear it was never investigated!

And p.s. - for those members who may be new and unable to read through this entire thread, I have posted a synopsis on my blog covering the history of this myspace. Kind of like cliff notes.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=44

And p.s. - for those members who may be new and unable to read through this entire thread, I have posted a synopsis on my blog covering the history of this myspace. Kind of like cliff notes.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=44

I am always happy to have a summary. Thanks, Val.

Can you speculate on how the "female, 54" fits into the situation? Or, did I read that post wrong?

Well, something was a little bit off about the creation of the Caylee page as well. It was supposed to have been done on the 16th...but for the life of me I got the impression that something was started on the 15th. Lee's depo was so confusing...he admitted to going on Casey's MySpace one minute...then saying he hadn't...then saying he had his laptop there at the family home on the 15th. I gave up trying to follow it all...but I was thinking he was messing with photos...and it wasn't days later like he claimed. LE knows he was up to more than just investigating stuff (what a load of cr*p that was!). His own sister says JG is not Zenaida...but he doesn't believe her?! What if he helped set up the page? At the end of the depo he was asked about accessing a MySpace page...but I got the impression it wasn't Caylee's. I also got the impression that he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Remember the "fake" letter he supposedly retrieved from Casey's boss? There's nothing I don't think this family wouldn't do KWIM. If there is anything to your theory Valhall...I think there was more than one person involved in creating that page.

PS- Have you been keeping a watch on that page on a regular basis? Did you happen to go on last June?

I am always happy to have a summary. Thanks, Val.

Can you speculate on how the "female, 54" fits into the situation? Or, did I read that post wrong?

Should be female, 24 if you are talking about the age on the myspace.

Aha, so you Val and JWG didn't quite believe it either...or else why check the page everyday? :)

Question for Valhall/JWG:

If KC was logging into this Myspace page from JB's office, would Myspace have a record of her logging in from JB's IP address? Sorry if this is dumb question but I know absolutely nothing techie about these things.

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member