Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To even call someone a "perfect 10", especially in a legal proceeding shows a lack of depth of character anyways, rating other peoples' appearance by a score is something high school children do. It does nothing to help find the imaginary nanny, and CA was just cruel to ZG, who is still wayyy cooler of a person than CA will ever be.

I truly think that GA and CA rehearsed that little "10" speech, as a way to dig ZG. GA attempted to say the whole speech, but like only GA can do, chickened out. CA on the otherhand, went for the gold. It was disgusting. I wonder how GA and CA rate themselves on a 1-10 scale??? Bet I can guess.

Most nannies also do not kidnap kids for EXACTLY 50 days, either. ;-)

When did Invisinanny lessen the number of days she was to keep Caylee? Didn't she change Casey's password to Timer55, indicating Casey's "sentence" for an imagined infraction? Did Casey get time off for good behavior by following instructions to steal from Amy, party at Fusion, sleep with Tony, etc.?

I'm confused :rolleyes:

To even call someone a "perfect 10", especially in a legal proceeding shows a lack of depth of character anyways, rating other peoples' appearance by a score is something high school children do. It does nothing to help find the imaginary nanny, and CA was just cruel to ZG, who is still wayyy cooler of a person than CA will ever be.

ITA!! Cindy is all about appearance. Just look at the home. There are more toys and stuffed animals in that house than there are in FAO Schwartz. Ok, that's an exaggeration but come on! I'm not saying Caylee didn't deserve nice things, but how much does one child need! What a waste, a huge waste!!

I would totally go for the theory that KC set up a fake ID in the name of ZFG and had used it in the past, then decided to pin Caylee's murder on that fake ZFG except for one thing. It is wayyyy to much of a coincidence, imho, that a REAL ZFG would show up at Sawgrass the day after Caylee is murdered... its just too much for me. I cant get my head around that.

That's the one thing I can't get past either. There were a couple of theories being kicked around. Casey may have been following this ZG. Or, ZG may have posted on her myspace something about apartment hunting and visiting Sawgrass. Casey was already aware of this ZG and read her posting. Maybe Casey has a friend with access to the office at Sawgrass. The friend asks Casey, "Hey, is your nanny looking for an apartment at Sawgrass?" Casey swoops in and verifies Z is indeed at Sawgrass. Or, it could have been a huge coincidence.

If you read back through the "Is Casey the Real Zeneida" thread, you'll see the various scenarios.

When did Invisinanny lessen the number of days she was to keep Caylee? Didn't she change Casey's password to Timer55, indicating Casey's "sentence" for an imagined infraction? Did Casey get time off for good behavior by following instructions to steal from Amy, party at Fusion, sleep with Tony, etc.?

I'm confused :rolleyes:

Of course you are! Any intelligent person would be!

KC said, "30 days" re: the script. Then, she said "50 days"re: getting Caylee back. I think it's generally assumed that KC changed her OWN password, in a lame attempt to give Xanex the Nanex some "realism" or something.

Re: all that partying and clubbing-- KC FIRST said she went to the clubs where Zanny hung out, to see whether anyone had seen or heard from her (though, she didn't QUESTION anyone about Zanny).

Later, she said that Nanny would call her and direct her to this club or that party, telling her that she would get to see Caylee. Though, Zanny had some kind of magic way to wipe all those calls off the phone records.

KC lies a lot, but she keeps contradicting herself. She can't remember which lies she told to whom.

Now Beans:slap:-----you know I lub you.:blowkiss:and you know how I feel about this subject so pass the KCoolaid.

I still think it is worth lookin at. You tell me about the time lapses. Maybe that is why KC lived at home for so long. Maybe she had short lapses and maybe all her peeps were more comfortable at home. Maybe one of them killed Caylee and another one went partying and maybe yet another one popped out when she was in the B/R with LA. Maybe nobody knows she has time lapses, cuz they are short lapses. Maybe A's just thought she was just moody when she changed peeps. Hey---just sayin.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Nope. She wouldna got out of childhood w/o fugues and alters being noticed. It doesn't happen.

Also... DID is diagnosed a LOT more than actually exists. Many shirinks think it's iatrogenic. In the 80s, there was a big fad for diagnosing DID. My own company got several dozen cases of "DID." In every case, it turned out to be a Borderline Personality Disorder patient who was talked into "alters" by a credulous shrink.

In almost all of the cases that pop up, the patient loses the "alters" as soon as s/he changes treators.

Also a "Zanaida" alter would have had to have been evident since childhood-- NOT miraculously turn up, one day, when KC was at the Sawgrass, looking for someone to blame for a crime.

That's the one thing I can't get past either. There were a couple of theories being kicked around. Casey may have been following this ZG. Or, ZG may have posted on her myspace something about apartment hunting and visiting Sawgrass. Casey was already aware of this ZG and read her posting. Maybe Casey has a friend with access to the office at Sawgrass. The friend asks Casey, "Hey, is your nanny looking for an apartment at Sawgrass?" Casey swoops in and verifies Z is indeed at Sawgrass. Or, it could have been a huge coincidence.

If you read back through the "Is Casey the Real Zeneida" thread, you'll see the various scenarios.

Yep, I have read all those scenerios but they just don't gel with me, I cant put my finger on why but it just seems a bit too crazily convoluted - but what isnt in this case?

*deep sigh* - I guess I am just a believer in Occams Razor - "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity." If KC had been using Zenaida's identity for a long time before June 15 then surely she would have left more "clues" to set ZFG up than just a few traffic tickets. :waitasec: But who knows. The entire case is NUTS. (lol yes I am referencing squirrels)

ITA!! Cindy is all about appearance. Just look at the home. There are more toys and stuffed animals in that house than there are in FAO Schwartz. Ok, that's an exaggeration but come on! I'm not saying Caylee didn't deserve nice things, but how much does one child need! What a waste, a huge waste!!

It didn't seem our Caylee had friends or playdates.
Those toys were all, as I call them now, "buyoffs"
Toys in exchange for security and love,
imo

Didn't Cindy snatch up a white card from KC's wallet, when everything was dumped out on the ground the night the police 1st responded to CA's 911 calls? I thought I recalled something like that. Wonder if that was the "nanny's" id.

Didn't Cindy snatch up a white card from KC's wallet, when everything was dumped out on the ground the night the police 1st responded to CA's 911 calls? I thought I recalled something like that. Wonder if that was the "nanny's" id.

Good thinking. I have forgot about a lot of the earlier things like that. I think we are finding a lot of interesting things that need to be looked at again.

From the very beginning look through everything, take what you want, then turn over what you want to LE. Seems like a theme throughout.:doh:

Good thinking. I have forgot about a lot of the earlier things like that. I think we are finding a lot of interesting things that need to be looked at again.

From the very beginning look through everything, take what you want, then turn over what you want to LE. Seems like a theme throughout.:doh:

If you want to read about the "Casey is ZFG" theory, Valhall (sp?) posted some amazing coincidences, very thorough and well thought out!! Look back through the threads to find it.

If KC was indeed posing as a ZFG or ZG and hence received a traffic citation using that name, LE has a pretty easy way to determine it. Compare the fingerprints. My understanding is the ZG or ZFG that was cited had to be finger printed as she could not produce a valid drivers license. I'm wondering if LE has already done this and it's just the nail we are looking for.

I thought this as well earlier on, but if you go back and read Lee's statements what he says is that CA pulled KC's driver's license from the pocket in her wallet and there was a second "old style" driver's license still in the pocket. The OCSO detective reached down herself and snatched that ID out of the wallet...not the one in CA's hand which would be KC's current driver's license.

No, it was NOT Cindy. The card was snatched out of Casey's wallet by a police officer. Lee is the one who witnessed this and he didn't know what it was, only that the officer was obviously very interested in it. It was located behind Casey's DL, btw.

OK, having a hard time tracing this all out. Is this traffic ticket issue solved now?

If not please provide me with a complete list of consise information as this thread is so long and my time is limited. I have some LE friends I can speak with an OCSD guy that lives in my community. I have several points of contact I can make to some people tat may be able to find out the reality of all this. I cannot gaurentee they will give me anything if it shoots a red flag at them but I will be glad to see what I can do, either way some real officers will get this info to look at.

Please provide the ticket/citation numbers any additional relavant tag numbers associated and the dates they occured. Also the follow up data on what happened in the courts since. Please also provide me with this new information that I am seeing in this thread regarding tags? something about stolen tags?

If someone can make a consise post of all this information along with the oc couthouse link for me to look up the tag info as well, I would appreciate it much and would be more than happy to approach these folks I know. I just do not have the time to connect the dots right now.

Thank you.

OK, having a hard time tracing this all out. Is this traffic ticket issue solved now?

If not please provide me with a complete list of consise information as this thread is so long and my time is limited. I have some LE friends I can speak with an OCSD guy that lives in my community. I have several points of contact I can make to some people tat may be able to find out the reality of all this. I cannot gaurentee they will give me anything if it shoots a red flag at them but I will be glad to see what I can do, either way some real officers will get this info to look at.

Please provide the ticket/citation numbers any additional relavant tag numbers associated and the dates they occured. Also the follow up data on what happened in the courts since. Please also provide me with this new information that I am seeing in this thread regarding tags? something about stolen tags?

If someone can make a consise post of all this information along with the oc couthouse link for me to look up the tag info as well, I would appreciate it much and would be more than happy to approach these folks I know. I just do not have the time to connect the dots right now.

Thank you.

As I just stated earlier in the other ZG thread, I don't see how it is possible that this person is Casey or that she made this appearance or paid. My reasoning is posted there. She certainly couldn't have made the copies last Friday. It won't paste as a table but here is the info:

Zenaida Gonzalez Case Number: 08-CT-0002378-W * Filing Date: 6/3/2008 Case Type: Traffic Case Status: RETURN TO PAY FINE Current Judge: CHEEK, LEON B III

Defendant: ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Count #: 001
Offense Date: 5/24/2008
Citation #: 6602RFD
Complaint Date:
Information Date:
Statute: 322.03(1)-C - CT- OPERATING MOTOR VEH WITHOUT VALID DL
A OFFICER NARVAEZ
Total Amount Due: $260.00
Date
Party
Type
Amount
Description
6/12/2008
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Voided - Assessment
$15.00
MIDEMEANOR DELIQUENCY NOTICE FEE
6/13/2008
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Assessment
$328.00
$100 FINE & COURT COST ADJ W/HELD
6/29/2008
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Assessment
$5.00
CLERK MONTHLY FEE - COLLECTIONS
7/15/2008
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Payment
$50.00
PAYMENT
8/2/2008
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Assessment
$5.00
8/15/2008
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Payment
$100.00
PAYMENT
8/18/2008
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Assessment
$4.00
COPIES
8/18/2008
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Payment
$4.00
PAYMENT
8/31/2008
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Assessment
$5.00
9/30/2008
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Assessment
$5.00
10/5/2008
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Assessment
$10.00
FAILURE TO PAY - COLLECTIONS
12/15/2008
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Assessment
$25.00
MIDEMEANOR DELIQUENCY NOTICE FEE
1/9/2009
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Assessment
$20.00
WRIT ISSUED - COLLECTIONS
1/12/2009
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Assessment
$7.00
MISDEMEANOR D6 FEE
4/10/2009
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Assessment
$3.00
COPIES
4/10/2009
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Payment
$3.00
PAYMENT

Docket Date
Defendant
Docket Entry

5/24/2008
A
CRIMINAL TRAFFIC VIOLATION FILED
6/3/2008
A
UPDATE CASE STATUS TARG <06/11/2008>
6/11/2008
A
ADJUDICATED WITHHELD
6/11/2008
A
DEFENDANT APPEARED
6/11/2008
A
ARRAIGNMENT SET FOR 06/11/2008 8:00 AM
6/11/2008
A
DEF. REFERRED COLLECTIONS CT./NOT. OF FINES FILED
6/11/2008
A
DEFENDANT WAS REPRESENTED BY COUNSEL:*
6/11/2008
A
IN OPEN COURT
6/11/2008
A
PAY FINE AND COST THRU COLL CT
6/11/2008
A
REASSIGN TO DIVISION
10/5/2008
A
$10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)
12/10/2008
A
DEFENDANT DEFAULTED COLLECTION PROGRAM
12/15/2008
A
DELINQUENCY NOTICE ISSUED
12/15/2008
A
DELINQUENT FEE ASSESSED TO CASE TO87 25.0
1/9/2009
A
CC WRIT OF BODILY ATTACHMENT ISSUED
1/12/2009
A
DL SUSPENSION ISSUED
1/13/2009
A
$6.00 LATE FEE POSTED AS A RECEIVABLE TO88 7.0
4/10/2009
A
COPIES PURCHASES TO01 3.00

My thought on the copies is:

Is there a court date? Could the court have made the copies in preparation and then charged her?

Could anybody request these records and paid for copies?

Could a certain lawyer requested these copies and paid for paperwork?

It also states.. on (copied and pasted from above... see bolded by me) WTH does that mean???
DEF. REFERRED COLLECTIONS CT./NOT. OF FINES FILED
6/11/2008
A
DEFENDANT WAS REPRESENTED BY COUNSEL:*
6/11/2008
A
IN OPEN COURT
6/11/2008
A
PAY FINE AND COST THRU COLL CT
6/11/2008
A
REASSIGN TO DIVISION
10/5/2008
A
$10 ASSESSMENT NON PAYMENT (BATCH)
12/10/2008
A
DEFENDANT DEFAULTED COLLECTION PROGRAM
12/15/2008
A
DELINQUENCY NOTICE ISSUED
12/15/2008
A
DELINQUENT FEE ASSESSED TO CASE TO87 25.0
1/9/2009

Is it me or is it kind of too coincidental that these documents were copied just a few short days before the States Attorney office announces they will once again re-seek the DP for KC. I don't think they have announced all if any of the factual reasons leading to this decision. I think this might be apropos to the return of the Death penalty being put back on the table. Just My Opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3