Is Caylee Already Scared Here?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
like "they knew" what? Honestly I think people are trying to just "read" things into everything lately (nothing against anyone or you OP...I am just saying)...I mean my grandma is 87 years old and when she is holding one of the "babies or toddlers" she "looks" scared and nervous that she is going to hurt them and the kids look a bit apprehensive when she holds them and hugs them because they are not used to being around her yet they will sit still.

It just looks like a little girl sitting on her great grandfather's lap!

ITA!!
What on earth could a little not-quite-3 y.o. or an 87 year old man "Know?" He is probably senile and she is just a baby... babies don't have premonitions.

AGREED, Kaych! That's what I thought when I read this. I'm brand new to posting but have been reading forever on here....I don't have time to read every single page on each thread..I usually read the first, then the last couple pages. It's not a big deal if between houndreds of people, something gets repeated. Plus, from what I see, the mods are pretty good about keeping people in line and on topic.

ANYWAY. To clarify my earlier point about Caylee looking scared...I don't mean scared of g-gpa...I meant IN GENERAL, she looks...not right. Something just seems off. I know my girls are very very touchy-feely and huggy kids, so yes, she obviously felt safe with him. But I just watched her the whole time and thought, she seemed like her little mind was thinking..."I feel safe here. Haven't felt safe lately, been confused, a lot of weird things going on....but this guy makes me feel safe...." But that's all I'll say. Everyone has their own take on it and unfortunately, we'll never know what little Caylee was thinking/feeling then or ever again...

well said:clap:

Everyone reads into things differently, I respect that. If they had been there a while, maybe she was getting tired by then. She does look serious, but my youngest son hardly ever smiled when he was that young, so I don't know.
It does make me very sad to see those clips and her pictures, because she is such a beautiful child... I cannot understand anyone wanting to end her life. It makes me want to strangle Casey! And knowing now that Caylee was probably drugged so that Casey could party... the expression in her eyes could very well reflect that. I've had to take pain medication recently for bursitis in my hips and they make me druggy even into the next day. You can imagine what drugs would do to a small child.
Cindy being an RN, you would think she would pick up on that. There are telltale signs that any nurse recognizes... why did she not notice something like that in her beloved granddaughter???

She doesnt look scared to me, a lil tired maybe. Honestly when I saw this video I cried.... he was so sweet trying to sing to Caylee - I couldnt imagine having to tell her great grandparents that she is missing..

Well regardless whether or not she is scard..CA does say in her interview with the detectives that she did not think Caylee would spend so much time with GGD and that she did not act like she normally does at the ALF...
Caylee sat down, colored, read a book, spent more than the normal amount of time with GGD..so though not scared she was not herself.
Caylees behaviour was not her norm.

When I saw just the picture she did look kinda nervous and scared, but then when I saw the video it put the picture more "in context" and I thought it was really sweet.

What is normal for a 2 1/2 year old? It depends on the mood of the child at that moment. When my Mom was in the nursing home and hospital all my grandchildren and great neices and nephews went to visit. Some days they would sit quietly in her lap and other days they would be up dancing and singing,raiding her snacks (lol), lying in the bed with her, or letting us know they were ready to leave now. I think Caylee was acting like any child her age would and people are over analyzing the picture.

ITA!!
What on earth could a little not-quite-3 y.o. or an 87 year old man "Know?" He is probably senile and she is just a baby... babies don't have premonitions.

I think she looks apprehensive, because she doesn't know her great grandfather very well. And I agree with the many posters who said she is probably quiet because she is listening to him sing.

The video that gives me chills is when she is reading her book. The part where she says "Oh, no." and puts her head down. She is clearly watching someone enter the room when she says it.

like "they knew" what? Honestly I think people are trying to just "read" things into everything lately (nothing against anyone or you OP...I am just saying)...I mean my grandma is 87 years old and when she is holding one of the "babies or toddlers" she "looks" scared and nervous that she is going to hurt them and the kids look a bit apprehensive when she holds them and hugs them because they are not used to being around her yet they will sit still.

It just looks like a little girl sitting on her great grandfather's lap!

To be frank, I find it quite awful that it was inferred that Caylee may have been like that around her Grandpa for reasons that were not the "norm" - just what is that supposed to mean?

I absolutely entirely agree with the above post. Caylee was probably a little placid because she was a little frightened because her Grandpa looks so old and ill, old people do scare little children. It looks to me as if she's listening to Grandpa's heart and the vibrations of his singing in his chest.

If she was 'drugged' with Xanax, her reactions would not be how they appear in the video either.

Does anyone have the link where all the videos from that day are posted. There was one with her sitting with her grandfather, one singing, one reading her book, and one with her just sitting?

I disagree. Most 2 year olds would be very inquisitive and want to explore their surroundings. I don't believe children that young are aware of people's age.

I remember when I was a little girl my grandparents took me to the nursing home to visit my aunt and I was scared of the old people because they all reached out for me and they were in wheelchairs and some of them of course were senile and babbled alot so I can see Caylee being a little subdued because of that

I do not know of any soon to be 3 year olds who would sit still like that. To me she looks as though she might have been having after affects of something that made her complacent JMO

My kids did when we were out in public. They are very shy. They are people watchers. People could entertain them for hours as long as no one spoke to them.

Cindy herself says Caylee acted differently than she normally did when visiting there.
Since it is the day before the last time Caylee is accounted for I think it is relevant thats all. Of course it is just my opinion.
She might appear to be acting like other children would but it is out of the norm for her to have behaved in this matter while there.

From my prior post
http://www.wftv.com/video/17565512/index.html

Go to around the 23 minute and 20 second mark and listen to what Cindy says!!

Usually Caylee wants to walk around and stuff when visiting the ALF were her GGD is and on this day she actually sat down..colored..sat down read a book...all stuff Caylee normally did not do at the ALF
It is my opinion still that Caylee was feeling the effects of being drugged probably the prior night.

Edited to add that I believe Kc was drugging her to sleep prior to this day and just to make it clear I think Caylee is under the after effects of whatever she was given. You know, the groggy kind of out of it feelings one has the day after taking something like xanax, or sleeping pills etc..

She doesn't look like "there's something going on scared," to me. I was terrified of my grandparents from 3 to about 10 years old, and I loved my gps to death.

However, and I mean no disrespect to the mature ladies and gentlemen amongst us, but...older people shake, forget, are weak, and smell funny--at least they did to me at that age.

I even called up my grandma to jog her memory of that time, lol I got some stories, and got to see a few emailed pics. I looked almost the same way, except for in most of them, I was crying lol.

I truely think because we care so much about this little girl, we're looking for signs that just aren't there.

Does anyone have the link where all the videos from that day are posted. There was one with her sitting with her grandfather, one singing, one reading her book, and one with her just sitting?

If you go to youtube and look up Caylee Marie Anthony you will be able to see some of the videos. I typed in Caylee Marie Anthony reading a book and the video was the first one listed.

Cindy herself says Caylee acted differently than she normally did when visiting there.
Since it is the day before the last time Caylee is accounted for I think it is relevant thats all. Of course it is just my opinion.
She might appear to be acting like other children would but it is out of the norm for her to have behaved in this matter while there.

From my prior post
http://www.wftv.com/video/17565512/index.html

Go to around the 23 minute and 20 second mark and listen to what Cindy says!!

Usually Caylee wants to walk around and stuff when visiting the ALF were her GGD is and on this day she actually sat down..colored..sat down read a book...all stuff Caylee normally did not do at the ALF
It is my opinion still that Caylee was feeling the effects of being drugged probably the prior night.

Edited to add that I believe Kc was drugging her to sleep prior to this day and just to make it clear I think Caylee is under the after effects of whatever she was given. You know, the groggy kind of out of it feelings one has the day after taking something like xanax, or sleeping pills etc..

I hadn't thought of this and you make an interesting point. I think Shirley (CA's mother) said something similar to this as well.

Well, I didn't mean to infer that Caylee was scared of her great-grandfather. I don't think she was afraid of him at all. In fact, I believe she felt protected by him. She just seems to be looking around apprehensively as if she's scared of something happening.

What strikes me about this video, is a child that age rarely sits still. I mean they squirm and wiggle. Caylee seems strangely quiet and subdued. At the very end she finally moves to get down.:confused:

I think she looks scared, sad, tired and drained. She appears to be holding onto Great Grandpa for dear life and that is odd for a little one in those surroundings imo as she had not seen him for awhile. There is definately something wrong with her demeaner in my opinion.

I agree.

My son would have had to have been very tired at that age to act like that with anyone else but me. Definitely not with anyone that he only saw say once every two weeks.. And if he was that tired, he'd have been acting very cranky and difficult before and after that moment. My son was given something when he had a tooth pulled at that age. When it slowly wore off, he was like this.. His eyes became alert before his body did.. I agree that Caylee is laying and listening to grandpa and really clinging to him. The question is just whether she's that comfortable with him (even if it's in a strange place), or whether she is "coming down' off of something..

I wish the video showed the minutes BEFORE she lays her head down. it would put it into context. Did this come before or after the other 2 videos?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back