Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: IF ... a BIG IF ... the Anthony's are going to Texas to bring CFCA back to Orlando

This will PROVE that CFCA has been IN CONTACT with Cindy and George all along ... WHY would the Anthony's go to retrieve her ? I believe CFCA "shunning" Cindy was all a farce ...

:waitasec: But what other reasons would the A's have to go to Houston ? Didn't they just return from a vacation in the Bahamas ?

Must be nice ... real nice to be on "disability" and "unemployed" and fly like "jet-setters" all over the world ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Forgot to add -- if she has changed her appearance in any way since she was released from jail, we'll get to see that too!

All darkness comes to light and will be revealed. You may have thought you got away with murder KC, but you were WRONG!

You know the slogan, "Don't Mess with Texas"

They take this kind of stuff very seriously. I am married to a proud Texan.

we sure do take it seriously, when we say dont mess with texas, we mean it:rocker:

No way. I don't believe one word of this. Casey flying back on a commercial plane?? With the scum....er, I mean, the general public? They would be talking to her and asking her things! Where's Jose and her private jet?

They have asked for reinstatement of her license so I'm assuming it has. Think it was the parents?

There's still a balance of around $300 of the $400 plus ... for court costs ... I believe the $5K was the expense prosecuting her which never showed up with the case info on the clerk's site ... I was wondering if it was paid also ...
I thought she can't get her license re-instated unless all her court costs are paid ... anyone know ?

I don't consider giving her 'probation' for something that's not even directly having to do with Caylee 'justice'. I call it inconveniencing her for a year while she still enjoys most freedoms everyone else enjoys.
It is what it is...means something different for me.

They wouldn't provide a decoy car...would the provide a decoy flight?

They have asked for reinstatement of her license so I'm assuming it has. Think it was the parents?

Why would the Anthony's petition the court to reinstate Casey's driver license? I would think this would have to come from Baez.

Why would the Anthony's petition the court to reinstate Casey's driver license? I would think this would have to come from Baez.

Now, GA is very serious about the right to drive. He begggged her to sign her renewal application. :floorlaugh: I think RR meant did the As pay the $$.

No...think the parents paid the fine?!

Judge S. is my new hero. Now she can move in with JB or CM, won't that be fun. They'll have to hide their credit cards and checkbooks! :floorlaugh:

She has alot of friends, oh no wait that was before they found out she isn't the money maker they thought she was. Oops, they found out it costs to keep her. :loser:

oh yeah, she get's away with ton's of stuff. Like sitting in jail for three years for a crime a Jury found her NOT GUILTY of.

I am starting to believe the Anthony's are well connected in the LE/court system or even higher up in Orlando an/or CA is. She gets way too lucky. Something isn't right.d

I don't consider giving her 'probation' for something that's not even directly having to do with Caylee 'justice'. I call it inconveniencing her for a year while she still enjoys most freedoms everyone else enjoys.

BBM. I don't know that living the life of a fugitive and being so widely hated would equate to "enjoying most freedoms everyone else enjoys." :cow:

They wouldn't provide a decoy car...would the provide a decoy flight?

That's what I was wondering ... decoy ?? Kind of an expensive decoy, though ... or perhaps they heard Casey was on her way back to Orlando, locked up the house and got the he11 out of town ? :crazy:

The defense will fight tooth&nail over this. It won't be pretty and I bet she won't serve a day on probation because she is just that lucky.

I agree. The defense will win this, not because it is improper, but because Casey is just plain lucky.

Even if it were to be ruled that she does have to serve this probation there will probably be some special provision just for Casey, that she does not have to report in person "for her personal safety."

Probation served in jail is ridiculous. Probation is supposed to be a test that the person must pass in order to retain their freedom. If it is instead of jail time, the minute they screw up they must serve the jail time. If it is upon release from jail, it is intended as a transition period for the person to show that they can live in society and follow society's rules. There's no way probation served while incarcerated is either a test or a transition.

What will probably happen is that for Casey, the rules will once again be bent completely out of shape. Luck usually runs out eventually, but I will not be surprised if for Casey that doesn't happen anytime soon.

oh yeah, she get's away with ton's of stuff. Like sitting in jail for three years for a crime a Jury found her NOT GUILTY of.
No actually...she got 412 days for her other felonies...and she got time for her guilty verdicts. Did she deserve some kind of medal for "losing" her daughter and failing to tell anyone?

I believe she will have to live in Orange County. They don't.

She could apply for a interstate junction that would allow her to serve it in another state.

Please, let's not litter this particular thread with criticisms about the A's and their vacation pics. There's another thread where they're already discussing it. I defend them, but I'm interested in KC getting back home for probation on this thread. Please y'all! :websleuther:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay