Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought when she was sentenced for the check fraud, she was sentenced with time served (meaning she was credited for the time she had already served in jail). She continued to stay in jail because of the capital murder charges, which then she got time served for the lying counts. HHJP had to calculate the difference from Jan. 10 (sentence for check fraud) to the day of sentencing for her lying charges to figure out, with good time included, how much more time she would have to serve for the 4 counts of lying.

My point is, I could see how DOC would misconstrue what HHJS said during his sentencing "1 year of probation upon release.", which could mean IMO upon release for the charges she currently was at trial for. And, if she had been credited for time served at that point, the year of probation would start then, IMO. This check charge trial had nothing to do with the murder trial, and if she started probation at that point it's no fault of anyone's that she served it in jail while being held on capital murder charges.

I'm no lawyer, so I'm not sure if I understand that right. But, does that make sense to anyone out there?

Well one thing about those pictures is that if a warrant is issued for KC, they can check and/ or demand from TMZ/the pap to disclose KC's location. Or get LP as the bounty hunter.

I thought when she was sentenced for the check fraud, she was sentenced with time served (meaning she was credited for the time she had already served in jail). She continued to stay in jail because of the capital murder charges, which then she got time served for the lying counts. HHJP had to calculate the difference from Jan. 10 (sentence for check fraud) to the day of sentencing for her lying charges to figure out, with good time included, how much more time she would have to serve for the 4 counts of lying.

My point is, I could see how DOC would misconstrue what HHJS said during his sentencing "1 year of probation upon release.", which could mean IMO upon release for the charges she currently was at trial for. And, if she had been credited for time served at that point, the year of probation would start then, IMO. This check charge trial had nothing to do with the murder trial, and if she started probation at that point it's no fault of anyone's that she served it in jail while being held on capital murder charges.

I'm no lawyer, so I'm not sure if I understand that right. But, does that make sense to anyone out there?

The point is DOC did not follow the Judge ruling as by law ,they are required.
Upon release does not mean incarcerated for what reason whatsoever..

In my opinion these photos are definitely FCA. I think that they were taken by Baez and Company and strategically released now because of the Probation issue. More ammo to go into court with to tell the Judge that she is being stalked, and is not safe......not even in Ohio. Timing, it is all about timing IMO. Also, don't you find it interesting that TMZ didn't say where she was??? I do. Sounds like an agreement between all the parties.

IMO, In a way I don't see how these could really help the probation case for the defense very much. She appears to be out and about without angry mobs of people following her. She felt secure enough to take a stroll, go to Starbucks, and shop at Old Navy without any apparent security or companions.

Not totally convinced it FCA, but if so, we will be pretty sure shortly. It appears she is eating well, thanks to her clever defense attorneys who are clearly well-fed but ill-bred.
The hair looked like a hack job, but I can't imagine FCA just walking into a beauty salon and demanding to get a color and cut. So, I guess I'm becoming more convinced that this might be the new not hot look for FCA.

I thought it looked like she was carrying a wide load too, causing me to think it wasn't KC until I matched up the moles on her neck to a couple of court room pics...

IMO .. that is KC.

Weird, but it looks like the same surly pout she wore in court and the close-ups show the cluster of moles she has on the right side of her face. It actually really does look like her to me.

One thing is for certain. If this is NOT KC, I know where I'd be headed if I were this woman and these pics were of me ... straight to my attorney's office!

One thing is for certain. If this is NOT KC, I know where I'd be headed if I were this woman and these pics were of me ... straight to my attorney's office!

or to a plastic surgeon to get a new face.

Seems simple, but it never is. She was not in a situation, for the past three years, where her social skills could be tested.

Probation: A process or period in which a person's fitness, as for work or membership in a social group, is tested.

Unless you count population, but that didn't happen either, as far as I know.

I don't understand the jail time and probation being served while there at all! I don't see any issues if she is on probation. What is the big deal? It is not a huge problem, unless you intend to mess up again or drink and do drugs.

KC is not in danger, we were told there are no real threats during the LE press conference, and who better to determine than the people that do this for a living. Besides that, I am sure there is more than one entrance to a Probation Office and check ins could be scheduled for different dates and times each month. So, keep her address private, no one cares about her address. People only care that she does not harm anyone ever again.

To those who wondered why JB was laying low...

Exclusive Interview w/NBC and Matt Lauer!

Only thing JB said for certain is that "unfortunately 'we" live in a world" of "E-LYNCHINGS." re: to why The Felon is not safe to return to Florida.

To those who wondered why JB was laying low...

Exclusive Interview w/NBC and Matt Lauer!

Only thing JB said for certain is that "unfortunately 'we" live in a world" of "E-LYNCHINGS." re: to why The Felon is not safe to return to Florida.

:floorlaugh: E-Lynchings???!!! :floorlaugh:

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me. :boohoo:

Her total sentence on the subsequent lying to LE charges was 4 years, which is 1,460 days.

I cannot remember what was given by DOC personnel as the total days Casey was in jail from her very first arrest until her sentencing on the lying to LE charges, but IIRC it was less than 1,460 days. And considering the first 412 days should not have counted toward time served on the 4-year sentence for lying, Casey should still be in jail serving time on those convictions.

So, the way it looks to me....Casey was allowed to serve her probation inside a jail cell, and is now being allowed to serve her jail sentence on the outside! Wow, what a concept!

I do hope that concept never becomes fashionable in my area.

Cheney says Casey will not be showing up to court today. In my world, if you don't show up for a court order, you go to jail, no questions asked. Of course I don't have a high dollar defense attorney for low rent charges.

Mine was for a watering violation - in Texas, that could be the difference too.

Cheney says Casey will not be showing up to court today. In my world, if you don't show up for a court order, you go to jail, no questions asked. Of course I don't have a high dollar defense attorney for low rent charges.

Mine was for a watering violation - in Texas, that could be the difference too.

In my world you go to jail for not showing up, too. But don't expect Casey to be treated the same as you or I would be treated. Nooooo, ain't gonna happen.

New TV network for JB. And a new pop tart. Still the same in your face BS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay