Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were looking at the A's family hand......it's the CA finger, not the LA finger.

Oh, dear, I just saw the street picture. He's got Lee up. Maybe CM's having problems with arthritis.... jmo

In all seriousness, I've commented and wondered before if CM does have some medical issues going on. This is the type of thing my father did when he was in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's. He was so cantankerous and lashed out just like that.

Gawd, that was painful to type any in any sort of defense for the vile man, but I gotta be honest.

She has not LOST her father, mother and brother!! Her mother stood by her for three years and she threw them all under the bus!!!! :maddening:

In all seriousness, I've commented and wondered before if CM does have some medical issues going on. This is the type of thing my father did when he was in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's. He was so cantankerous and lashed out just like that.

Gawd, that was painful to type any in any sort of defense for the vile man, but I gotta be honest.

You're right, that does happen with dementia..I guess the question is has his behavior changed or was he always an (unusual person)

That would apply only if she was the one sending the threats. Regardless of whether she is truly innocent or not is irrelevant. It's the opinion of the threatening vigilantes out there that matters.

"CM claims KC is in danger"

The answer to that is two fold - if she was A) truly innocent then she'd have nothing to worry about and B) if she's got all those lovely checks laying about she can pay for her own bodyguards. How bout it CM?

I hate to say it, my take? The probation will be shot down, if if does fly (which I'm inclined to say an ostrich has a better chance) it will be served out of state, public address protected, call in probation visits and the "job" will be arranged to work from "home" for the defense team. There is no justice.....

Nah. I think he's romancing his character for any movie that might be in the works. Making himself more colorful and more important as a character in the storyline.

Or, it is as you fear. He does act bazaar a lot. jmo

ok. i've got to find that block mode. So what is the bottom line? Is there a consensus that she must report by Thursday morning?

and all I heard tonight was that FCA is in danger in Orlando, that's assnine to even say, she's universally hated everywhere. If you search the hate groups on face book, most of the posters are out of state....

I don't think Casey is in any danger. It is no different than anyone else out on the street. Casey doesn't need to be out of state. She could stay holed up in Orange County just as easily as anywhere else.

The minute she left that jail the burden of her protection fell on Casey Anthony and no one else. Of course if she was receiving hate mail or threatened the Sheriff's Office would investigate it just like they do any other ordinary citizen. But, it would be against the law to expend taxpayer money to guard any private citizen.

There are so many pics all over the place with thoughts of Casey, many of which were out there long before she even got out of jail.

Well, this is one Florida resident who has seen the finger of disrespect one too many times. I am so mad and I am going to fire off an email to the Florida Bar with a complaint. Probably won't amount to a hill-of-beans, but it is going to make me feel a whole lot better!

Thanks Quiche for pointing out about the need of a haircut. But imagine being CM and willingly sitting down in a local barber chair with someone who has sissors in their hands?:panic:

yes, because god forbid someone has a scissors accident that snowballs out of control....

I hate to say it, my take? The probation will be shot down, if if does fly (which I'm inclined to say an ostrich has a better chance) it will be served out of state, public address protected, call in probation visits and the "job" will be arranged to work from "home" for the defense team. There is no justice.....

Completely agree! The trial was lost based on the Judges bending over backwards to ensure a fair trial ... Over-accommodating her because they knew she was GUILTY.

The A's were enabled and entitled in many ways, like sitting in court everyday while weaving their lies and deceit to fit the play-by-play.

Likewise FCA has been treated with kid gloves in the expectation she was facing LIFE ... This is Celebrity justice at work yet FCA is NO celebrity.

What are we common folks supposed to expect when child killers get every break. No accountability.

There are so many pics all over the place with thoughts of Casey, many of which were out there long before she even got out of jail.

Who is to say that the DT team did not make that picture up for just this purpose?

Like you trust CM or JB and their lackeys not to use this type of dirty trick?

CheneyBird2.jpg

Can I borrow that, Dr. Fessel? I'd love to put it on my facebook...and express MY freedom of speech as well :innocent:

Well, this is one Florida resident who has seen the finger of disrespect one too many times. I am so mad and I am going to fire off an email to the Florida Bar with a complaint. Probably won't amount to a hill-of-beans, but it is going to make me feel a whole lot better!

:clap: Go for it OldNWize

Completely agree! The trial was lost based on the Judges bending over backwards to ensure a fair trial ... Over-accommodating her because they knew she was GUILTY.

The A's were enabled and entitled in many ways, like sitting in court everyday while weaving their lies and deceit to fit the play-by-play.

Likewise FCA has been treated with kid gloves in the expectation she was facing LIFE ... This is Celebrity justice at work yet FCA is NO celebrity.

What are we common folks supposed to expect when child killers get every break. No accountability.

although the dept of corrections did give her a letter in Jan saying congrats on completing probation, I also saw Judge Stricklands order that she serve probation upon RELEASE as abundantly clear.... We shall see, not getting my hopes up...:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean