Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully -- you are wrong -- it was INDEED a heart shaped sticker and the sticker was gone, however the glue residue was found on the DUCT TAPE. The person looking at it, however, did not photograph it and after processing, the residue was gone.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20502254,00.html

IMO People Magazine is a trusted source regarding this trial!!

i'm not disputing that. what i am disputing is what the jury asked to see, which was the cardboard with sticker, not duct tape.

Can I borrow that, Dr. Fessel? I'd love to put it on my facebook...and express MY freedom of speech as well :innocent:

No no no! (shaking finger!!!!)
That constitution suit is special-tailored to fit only CM!

I wonder if he got it in seersucker with a vest and two pair of pants?

To be an attorney I would think one would conduct themselves in a manner projecting high standards in the court and in the public eye. We are suppose to look up to them but when they do things that raise eyebrows in full view of the public, they should not expect any respect.jmo

No no no! (shaking finger!!!!)
That constitution suit is special-tailored to fit only CM!

I wonder if he got it in seersucker with a vest and two pair of pants?

LOL. It helps me get past the anger I feel at his behaviour when I can come here and read comments as funny as this. Thanks.

BTW ~ Mr. Hornsby has posted again in case you missed it in the current news thread.
The Great Probation Debate
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/08/the-great-probation-debate/

I just decided that I am going with the worst case scenario regarding this "probation muck." I will go with Judge Strickland's order to be overturned, Casey will not have to serve and can continue on with whatever she is doing. If by some chance there is a positive outcome, at least I won't be disappointed. :)

I think this is exactly what will happen - not invested in some twinked-up bit of "justice"

But gosh I do love it when they get CMs goat.

I think the only way this is going to fly is if Casey didn't meet all the terms of the probation. For example if random drug testing was ordered and not done. If she was ordered to pay and did not comply. Those sorts of issues. Having a once a month visitor IMO should not qualify for probation.

Well, the fact that CM did this on a public sidewalk may be the deciding factor on whether or not the Florida Bar will take any action of consequence. In my State, lawyers are not allowed to break any laws. They can lose their license to practice if they do break laws. It may yet depend on whether or not this is an actual offense in Florida. HHJP thought it meant something egregious.

Well, this is one Florida resident who has seen the finger of disrespect one too many times. I am so mad and I am going to fire off an email to the Florida Bar with a complaint. Probably won't amount to a hill-of-beans, but it is going to make me feel a whole lot better!

I applaud your sentiment and couldn't agree more heartily. However, you might want to save the $ .44 as it's my humble opinion that the Florida Bar just doesn't give a damn. After all that has transpired with this case with absolutely no repercussions, I wonder if there even is a Florida Bar or if they have closed shop and not told anyone. :cow:

Well, the fact that CM did this on a public sidewalk may be the deciding factor on whether or not the Florida Bar will take any action of consequence. In my State lawyers are not allowed to break any laws. It may yet depend on whether or not this is an actual offense in Florida. HHJP thought it meant something egregious.

I would think it to be considered a lewd gesture.

I think the only way this is going to fly is if Casey didn't meet all the terms of the probation. For example if random drug testing was ordered and not done. If she was ordered to pay and did not comply. Those sorts of issues. Having a once a month visitor IMO should not qualify for probation.

hmm interesting point. is there any legal basis for this? i wonder.

Apparently, some states do allow probation time to be served during jail time.

Not sure about the state of Florida, but imo it won't matter, JB will prevail again.

I think it would be appropriate for HHJS to be on the bench for this hearing, however, it is being reported that he is now on vacation.

IMO the whole thing will be quashed and I don't think we will see KC in the court room.

imo

Well, the fact that CM did this on a public sidewalk may be the deciding factor on whether or not the Florida Bar will take any action of consequence. In my State lawyers are not allowed to break any laws. It may yet depend on whether or not this is an actual offense in Florida. HHJP thought it meant something egregious.

To be honest - I don't think a thing will come of it. He's a character actor in bit part in a made for TV movie. I think the State knows this. And heck, if you give him enough goat-rope, he might just hang himself.

So bring the popcorn! Let's watch....

CM is a disgusting old fart...I hope the Florida Bar jerks a knot in his bird flippin butt. He's got some serious issues and he needs to quit acting like someone that's in middle school.
Is he a member of the Bar?

The Bar doesn't have very high standards. Out here, they seldom penalize an attorney unless it involves the mishandling of finanaces in the escrow acct.

I can see why so many decide to get a law degree. Not much accountability going on. We know the standards are low when Baez can state what he did in court and possibly ruin a person. Good thing the Anthonys didn't mind. 99% of people would be screaming from the rooftops. I have been told Baez was allowed to do it. Standards are low, very low..imo.

I just have to say that his happy happy joy joy finger is very unappealing and LF looks appalled or at the very least as if she just wishes she wasn't going to be in that video clip.

hmm interesting point. is there any legal basis for this? i wonder.

I think the legal basis would be that the Defense is claiming double jeopardy. So they have to prove she did her probation I would think. I'm not a lawyer but if there are terms of the probation that she did not meet maybe the argument for double jeopardy won't be met. Just thinking out loud. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member