Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The arm always extended out is what would make me think it could be her. Although the face is throwing me. She did look different the day she was arrested with the glasses on. Are those the same glasses?

Can anyone tell what state those car tags are from in the 9th picture.....they're not Florida.

Nevermind answered already

I'm from Ohio and I can tell you those are DEFINATELY Ohio plates!!!

woah. so tmz isn't saying where they were taken? you would think they would

No way is a pap gonna give away a location when it's income!!! Wonder how many days ago it is - doesn't look like she knows about the probation or Mason's big shpeal about the death threats...Okay - so who is in Ohio - back where she was born?

Looks like they were made at different times, she has on different jeans and shoes in some of them. I would have loved to have seen her face when she finds/found out the TMZ had found her hiding place and made a lot of photos to post on their website. :great:

picture number 6 heading: oh no they found me there goes my PAYDAY!

The arm always extended out is what would make me think it could be her. Although the face is throwing me. She did look different the day she was arrested with the glasses on. Are those the same glasses?

she holds her mouth the same way, in some, as in court.

YAY...she's NOT in Houston! She would be sweating like a felon in heat :) if she were walking here---not to mention with jeans on---those jeans that are wearing her! LOL!

All I could make out, I think...was Old Navy, possibly Ohio plates...and an Ohio cap.

Does anyone remember Sarah Jane Olsen (SLA)? After 30 or so years incarcerated, she was released from jail. 5 days later just as she was about to board a plane to visit her family, the state came and picked her up at the airport due to a miscalculation! They were off by a year. back she went to finish her sentence.
So as for miscalculating probation ,unless that was perry's intention, stranger things have happened.

No, not the same glasses - the first ones were silly librarian glasses and way too big for her face - I think these re meant to look real. And she looks quite puffy - but can you imagine all the stuff she would want to eat after three years in jail? Ice cream, hamburgers, chips, steak, more chips, chili, pasta, desserts, chocolate - the list goes on and on....

yeah, i am having a hard time with this. i'm about 80/20 in favor of it being her. in some pictures it looks like her but in some pictures something is just off. like the weight, and her face just looks different. but it could just be the pictures. but i don't see how they could fake something like this haha. so i think it's her pretty much.

edit: i have changed my mind, i think it is her 100%. i think what was throwing me off is pic number 3, the eyes. but i can see it now.

:floorlaugh:

It looks like she "cut" that mop of hers ...

But the "arms" give her away ... like she is walking in a "pageant" ...

:sick:

Ohio state plates and Ohio State U cap

In the zoomed in pic, #3 I think, look closely at the color & shape of her eyes & the bulbous (not being mean) end of her nose, the features are identical to some of the "side glance" photos taken of her at the hearings & at trial... HTH

:great::great::great::great:

JUST WOW! I imagined a beach villa and expensive clothes... Never expected to see pics of her in Ohio...

oh no, im in indiana, had no idea she was so close. every pic she is by herself, no friends left I guess, i feel really bad..... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST DAY EVER (not counting tomorrow when her butt is on probation,,,, YIPPIE!)

Do these pics seemed staged to anyone else? Or am I crazy and paranoid of all things KC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stevewho