Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
right, they aren't even on the front page of the website. weird. i do think they'll be putting a story up at some point.

LOL - NOT a celebrity in the world of TMZ......

Can't wait for the National Enquirer headline - Gonna Diet, FCA? :floorlaugh:

I don't think that is her. No way she put on 20 lbs in three weeks and is there an article saying where she is ?????

I thought it looked like she was carying a wide load too, causing me to think it wasn't KC until I matched up the moles on her neck to a couple of court room pics...

IMO .. that is KC.

I think it is her. I compared the head on shot with one of her mug shots and it looks like the freckles on her neck are the same...

Wow...she must have received a day pass from her "therapy"...well, several day passes actually, because these pics were taken on different days.

So...Ohio it is...who thinks that was really her getting on Todd's plane the night she was released? Me...me!

Interesting...didn't The A's paid mouth pretend to know nothing about Ohio?

They have family in Ohio. I think Geo. sister for one. Don't know about Cindy side.That's where she was born, Ohio.

For someone that is supposed to have all kinds of "death threats", she don't look too damn worried about it, now does she. Shoots that theory down that CM & JB keep harping on as to WHY she can't show up on Thursday.

Did you look at all the pictures? In a number of them she looks far less fat...
Oh - should I say fat? Do you think she might be reading here? Don't want to be rude or TOS....:great:

Yup you are right. At first I only saw the first half dozen but in number 27 that is for sure her.

Oh and her hat with O on it. Isn't that for Ohio and isn't there an old photo of her in a Ohio T shirt ?

It doesn't look like her plus I cannot see her out and about by herself. TMZ is claiming to have video of her and airing it tomorrow saying something is different about her. Just saw their quick preview on tv.

I've noticed when TMZ takes the shots, they stamp the pic. The vacation pics of the A's have no stamp. They acquired the pic through other means. I suggest they were faxed to TMZ via Lippman.

The arm. She always had a way of holding her arm in a weird position in front of her. That is the thing that makes me believe it is her. Just an un-natural way to hold your arm.

I also noted her rubbing that shoulder over and over and winching. . So I'm wondering if she has some arthritis or something in her shoulder from being in cuffs, and shackles, or the cot in the jail etc.

But the extended arm and she always appeared a bit ding toed to me. I'm not bashing these are just body characteristics I have noted.

Not staged...pap's just been holding onto them for a bit and I'm sure got a really nice paycheck for them today...considering the news about her "treatment" and not showing up to court mess! Oh...and TMZ LOVES to out posers!

I love it...the photog got FCA and Baez's paycheck! Bahahhahahahah

At first, I did not think it was Casey. But then I saw the one of a side view of her walking and that sure looks like her stride. So, I went back and looked again at all the pics and especially some of the close-ups, and I believe it is Casey. Ohio would make sense; she was born there and probably has relatives there.

I do not know enough about TMZ to know how well they verify, though.

Anyone recognize the license plate on pic 9. What state?

Holy cow, that is an Ohio plate. I look at them everyday as I live in Ohio. Could she really be in Columbus? Put on an Ohio State hat and blend right in.

not unless she got her GED first :floorlaugh:

Well that settles that then doesn't it? Aren't they out for the summer? Trying to pass herself off as a university student - nice start to a new life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton