is it possible??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, brother. Guess they're gearing up to claim it is/was some "revelation" on their part that guides LE to Caylee's remains. I've never paid attention to that site, but I have seen it mentioned here and on the (former) CourtTV boards that he has been proven a fraud (something about being caught altering dates on something to make it appear as if his prediction was pre-discovery instead of post-fact). So I would take anything from that site with a big grain of salt.

I honestly believe that there are some people with the gift, my daughter is a sensitive among other things, but this guy is a charlatan, pure and simple.

Keep thinking who is feeling most comfortable in this case I think the kidnappers! I believe more people of interest are out there and just a matter of time and through it all Caylee will be found. Still have hope!

I really don't think they have found Caylee and I will explain why. I am going to be at the command center in the morning to begin the search with Equusearch. They are still expecting us to show up so I really don't think they would continue the search if she had been found already. Also, the reason the fraud charges took so long before the arrest was due to the investigation of those charges having to be complete before doing so. They have her on videotape at Target and a bank I believe cashing Amy's checks.

Was Caylee with her at Target or bank?

I don't think LE would keep finding the body a secret. Not right for the grand parents or the searchers. In fact some LE, including one of the lead investigators were out with the searchers today looking for Caylee. I don't agree with the original posters theory at all. When the body is found, everyone will know.

Keep thinking who is feeling most comfortable in this case I think the kidnappers! I believe more people of interest are out there and just a matter of time and through it all Caylee will be found. Still have hope!

That is still a very viable possibility.

I haven't been able to visit the boards the past couple of weeks so it is news that TES will be searching tomorrow. Does anyone know who called them in? Was it Cindy+George?

I haven't been able to visit the boards the past couple of weeks so it is news that TES will be searching tomorrow. Does anyone know who called them in? Was it Cindy+George?

From what I have heard it was Cindy

Oh, brother. Guess they're gearing up to claim it is/was some "revelation" on their part that guides LE to Caylee's remains. I've never paid attention to that site, but I have seen it mentioned here and on the (former) CourtTV boards that he has been proven a fraud (something about being caught altering dates on a prediction or revelation to make it appear as if it were pre-discovery instead of post-fact). So I would take anything from that site with a big grain of salt.

I also looked at their site and saw a member of their team--St. John her last name is, I think--on Nancy Grace. She said that she didn't want to give too much away to NG re: the locations they were searching for Caylee's remains and NG was like 'WTH? if Caylee is no longer with us, why would you NOT want to give away her location?'. Didn't get the greatest vibe from the site and definitely not from the NG interview.

I also looked at their site and saw a member of their team--St. John her last name is, I think--on Nancy Grace. She said that she didn't want to give too much away to NG re: the locations they were searching for Caylee's remains and NG was like 'WTH? if Caylee is no longer with us, why would you NOT want to give away her location?'. Didn't get the greatest vibe from the site and definitely not from the NG interview.

Gail St. John has nothing to do with Texas Equusearch so I don't know why you didn't get positive vibes from their site.

i have been thinking about that... if they called off the search, right after arresting her, then it would be painfully obvious what happened...

so in order to make the arrest smooth and unsuspicious as possible, maybe they are delaying cancelling the search until she is processed and everything is in place...

just a theory of course...

TES is a non-profit organization run on strictly donations. I highly doubt that LE would waste their money, time and resources for something that didn't need to be done just so they could make another arrest.

I think this is possible, too. Keep praying and keep looking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back