Votes: 22 5.9%
  • I don't think so

Votes: 120 32.3%
  • A strong possibility, but not sure

Votes: 88 23.7%
  • I am clueless

Votes: 28 7.5%

• Total voters
Count me clueless...but I always have been about this case. I can read one side and totally agree, but then read arguments for the other side and find myself nodding along. Don't you think that's why this case has fascinated so many people for so long?

I've got to say, the problems with his story make me doubt. From the first I heard of this guy, my gut reaction was NO WAY! But I agree that they wouldn't have gone all the way to Thailand on nothing.

Is it possible that Karr is on the same perv network as someone who really did kill JBR??? Maybe he is just obsessed with the case and has run into - maybe without even knowing for sure - the real killer? Imagine a board, like this one but with a less noble cause, one that would sicken us if we read it. People toss out theories and ideas, and the REAL one stuck in Karr's mind because it sounded so darned plausible.

Maybe the police think the real killer wouldn't accept someone getting "credit" for his work, and they are all just screwing with him.

Maybe I've been watching too many Law and Order reruns. :doh:

A local talk radio station is promoting a 9am interview with an anonymous classmate of Karr's. Apparently strange behavior goes way back. (BTW-has anyone else heard that Karr named two of his kids Damien and Seven?--ok, I know, rumors are flying, I just wondered...)

partyuv5 said:
I don't think he is the perp. I agree the guy may be gay. (I don't bash gays, my 18 yr old is gay). My thought is that maybe he is sick (AIDS) because he looks like he has man *advertiser censored* (lost a lot of weight) and maybe he is need of medical treatment.

Maybe the guy in the hawaiian shirt is his partner? Maybe he knows he can receive treatment in the US, even is prision? Just my thoughts. I don't think I'm very far off!
Thailand, along with India, has some of the best hospitals in the world and healthcare there is extremely inexpensive as well. Their physicians are all trained in the US and go back to Thailand to practise. In fact, many people, including a lot of Americans, go on "medical vacations" to Thailand. You can get bypass surgery, or plastic surgery (or any other surgery for that matter) and get a great beach vacation on top of it, all for a fraction of the cost of the surgery alone, here in the US. My husband and I were in Thailand earlier this summer and he had to go to the ER for chest pains. He was treated in a gorgeous and well equipped hospital, with great care and compassion and the ENTIRE bill, including post discharge meds, was only $50. Of course, I was freaked out by the thought of a foreign hospital, so I did some research and discovered the facts I just mentioned.

Also, I just want to say that we are hearing a lot of negative things about Thailand right now, especially in relation to child sex issues. Thailand does have a thriving sex trade, but child sex is very much frowned upon and authorities there are making strides toward discouraging it. The Thai people, in general, are extremely gracious and caring. I found Bangkok to be an extremely sophisticated and pleasant city, with a great deal more to offer the world than easy sex. It's seamy side is not at all apparent to one who isn't looking for it.

They are going to release the e-mails......he wrote one last Christmas to JonBenet......

Fox News tv

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I think the magazine guy got win of him and lead him into some of this....This guy is definately a "PEDOPHILE" needs to be watched very closely until they can put him away, but he's going to make the DA in Boulder look stupid and the Ramsey's have created a doubt about them now.

This guy is dangerous, but a fruit loop.

One more thing, who ever referred to Patsy as Patricia??????????

No. They failed to charge Patsy and now they've compounded their foolishness by charging a patsy...

justice2 said:
Some of his actions toward the cameras reminds of Lee Harvey Oswald.
Looks just like Oswald, IMO.

johnkarr.jpg
oswald.jpg

denalves said:
My family has searched for my missing brother, Christopher for 20 years and we received emails recently from a individual in another country who stated they had information as to the whereabouts of my brother. We followed the lead through to find out that this individual had become overly inquisitive about my brother's case and it turned out to be a very cruel hoax.

I can't help but wonder if this suspect in the Ramsey case also became obsessed with the story, so much as to want to put himself in the limelight in some sick way. I certainly hope though that he is the person who committed this crime, so the Ramsey family can have some closure and justice served.

www.findchristopher.com

Denalves, that is so sad, and what a horrible and despicable thing to do to you and your family.

Welcome to Websleuths Denalves! :)

I don't know much about this case, but an interview with former high-school friend of Karr's on radio right now saysKarr signed her her annual/yearbook. Apparently there are similarities to the randsom note. They're not disclosing much but has something to do with poetic, phrase that connects to the randsom note, somthing to do with sbtc. ??? sorry. She's been in touch with authorities. She believes he was involved, very much involved, but doesn't know how much.

I saw something he had supposedly written shown on TV last night, looked like some writing on a business card of some kind, and the handwriting was quite similar to the ransom note.

denalves said:
My family has searched for my missing brother, Christopher for 20 years and we received emails recently from a individual in another country who stated they had information as to the whereabouts of my brother. We followed the lead through to find out that this individual had become overly inquisitive about my brother's case and it turned out to be a very cruel hoax.

I can't help but wonder if this suspect in the Ramsey case also became obsessed with the story, so much as to want to put himself in the limelight in some sick way. I certainly hope though that he is the person who committed this crime, so the Ramsey family can have some closure and justice served.

www.findchristopher.com

Welcome to WS!! I went to your baby brother's website...what a cutie. I'm so sorry this happened to your family. God bless you all and I pray that someday you will find Christopher.

I'm clueless. I thought so at first, now, just not sure. I hope we find out the truth someday. I hope someday their will be Justice for JonBenet.

christine2448 said:
Looks just like Oswald, IMO.

johnkarr.jpg
oswald.jpg
You know, when I saw him walking in the middle of those men, Oswald is exactly who it reminded me of.

that is to the question is Karr the guy?
Nope, don't think so. Too many oddities in that interview. The smirks, holding back laughs, looking drugged out of his mind, barely able to stand and being guided into the seat.
I think this guy thinks he was with JB spiritually the night she was murdered. When he says he was there he means in spirit. The guy is a sick evil piece of protoplasm. What a wimpish way to get out of Thailand when you know your butt will be thrown into a jail there for other charges. Evil.

narlacat said:
Amster
I doubt anyone came in that basement window.
JR and a friend did not put the suitcase under the window, it was found like that.
Actually I should re phrase that, JR said he found the case like that when he went into the basement early that morning.
The spider web was intact and undisturbed dust was on the windowsill yes.
Thanks....I followed this case closely for a long time....then not so closely. Reading back over the reams of material, my head is spinning!!

I did finally have to make a list of all the players in this tragedy. I knew that some of the guests on the news shows....CNN, Fox and MSNBC were working for the Ramseys. But that fact is more often than not left out. All the viewer is told is that so-and-so is a detective, ex-cop, etc. And don't even get me started on Michael Tracey! :banghead:

How can they say she wasn't raped when there was the paintbrush sticking out of her???

philamena said:
I don't think so. Karr didn't have his facts straight. He couldn't have picked JBR up from school December 26, school was closed that day.:loser:
He said he drugged JBR and raped her. Dr. Wecht today said that JBR was not drugged, as per her autopsy report and she had not been raped.

Anyone wanna bet that this guy, Karr has been posting on message boards about this case? C'mon Sleuthers....YOU can find his posts!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back