Is Misty still in love with Ron?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who's idea do you think the tattoo really was?

• Misty did it herself.

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Ron told/asked her to get it.

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My opinion of the tattoo is that RC wanted her to get it done. I feel he has branded her as his posession. Hope this makes sense to everyone.

ITA!:Welcome-12-june:

Pretty soon it will be three months of incarceration and so far, misty and ronald aren't talking. She is his puppet and he pulls the strings. I do not expect either of these two to ever talk.

rc is the perfect personality for prison. he is exactly where he belongs. Misty will adjust and one day call the shots in her little gang group.

If they were placed in true solitary, things would be very different. They will not be placed in it though....have to earn that status now...

....I hope that comes sooner rather than later.

WOW, you're the greatest. I really wish they would do as you suggest: put them in solitary confinement, this would radically change their attitude: WHY: because they couldn't live with themselves, and their own voices and Haleigh's voices.

On the poll I put that Ron asked/told her to get the tatoo, but to answer the question is Misty in love with Ron.... I would have to say NO, Misty is obsessed with Ron, and in lust with his so called "bad-boy" image, she is WAY to immature to be in true love, and honestly that is why Ron likes them young, because they grow out of Lust as they get older and want a man who can love them not just sleep with them, they leave him........If she ever grows up she will realize that she does not love him, you can't love him, he is a jerk and has nothing to offer not even a job, or respect for his fellow man.

Misty is an 18 year old girl who may think she's in love (I think I remember being that age myself and thinking the same thing). She's got a lot of growing up to do. Ron is a user and abuser, he picks young girls who have no self worth, family support and are looking for a way out. Ron would turn on Misty in a heart beat (and he has proven that). I often wonder if Misty's "love" is more about the connection she shares with Ron, because they are both tied up in a murder, which neither can escape without implicating themelves and the other. That would be quite a bond, but it's not love.

O/T.. Guess I have never been that enthralled...Never met a man I would risk going to jail for...Not in this lifetime anyways...JMO
well, to be honest, he wasn't a man. we were both a couple of dumb kids. Misty's a dumb kid, but I'm not so sure about Ron. As long as they've been able to avoid any real trouble in the Haleigh case, I have to think either he's pretty cunning, or his mother is pulling the strings, because they've managed to stay one step ahead of the truth.

I'd think the 'marriage' and divorce would point to neither of them having a clue about mature real love.

They are tied together forever with the knowledge of what happened to Haleigh. This is a bond that cannot be broken. Misty cannot name it, so she calls it love.

My opinion of the tattoo is that RC wanted her to get it done. I feel he has branded her as his posession. Hope this makes sense to everyone.

If so, and BTW I'm not disagreeing with you, then what does the

Teresa

tattoo on Ronald's chest signify?

Wonder how long he's had that tattoo?

The story goes something like this: Ron got the Teresa tat when Teresa was injured in an accident a couple years ago (I believe this is the same one which has prohibited her from working since). He got the AKA Mom added when he got the Jr and Haleigh leg tats. At least, these are the stories we've been given.

I can’t figure Ron out. He initiated the divorce between him and Misty and denied him and Misty were working on their relationship before they were arrested. He told the reporter there was no relationship with Misty and he described her as his ex-wife/friend. We were led to believe Ron’s girlfriend was someone other than Misty. I can’t understand why Ron denies his involvement with Misty and wants to keep it secret. Is it so he can continue playing the field and find someone better? Is it because Ron feels guilty or ashamed of his behavior towards Misty and he doesn’t want to expose himself publicly?

I can’t figure Ron out. He initiated the divorce between him and Misty and denied him and Misty were working on their relationship before they were arrested. He told the reporter there was no relationship with Misty and he described her as his ex-wife/friend. We were led to believe Ron’s girlfriend was someone other than Misty. I can’t understand why Ron denies his involvement with Misty and wants to keep it secret. Is it so he can continue playing the field and find someone better? Is it because Ron feels guilty or ashamed of his behavior towards Misty and he doesn’t want to expose himself publicly?

hmm. Its probably just his mommy.

I think he wants to be with Misty, & if it weren't for all of the publicity, he would've been more committed to her. But to save face, he publicly portrayed himself as just using her to get information about Haleigh. How he convinced her to hang around, while so many people were making accusations, I'll never know. I think Ron did want to be with Misty, but I also think he kept her close so he could control her. Does that make sense? & I think Misty saw what she wanted to see & believed what she wanted to believe & really didn't see the manipulation from Ron.

After listening to Ron's jail conversations, I could see what a smooth talker he was-seriously, a real charmer. So, I could see how a teenager, (& older women too), could fall for a line of BS. Girls want to believe they're special, & he was probably real good @ talking the talk.

I think he wants to be with Misty, & if it weren't for all of the publicity, he would've been more committed to her. But to save face, he publicly portrayed himself as just using her to get information about Haleigh. How he convinced her to hang around, while so many people were making accusations, I'll never know. I think Ron did want to be with Misty, but I also think he kept her close so he could control her. Does that make sense? & I think Misty saw what she wanted to see & believed what she wanted to believe & really didn't see the manipulation from Ron.

It has to hurt Misty to hear Ron lie and deny he has no relationship with her other than a friendship. Rather than saying she doesn't care what he says about them, Misty needs to confront Ronald and put a stop to his BS. I suppose if Ron and Misty weren't arrested this issue would have remained under the radar so I'm glad they were so Misty knows what a he is. Pretending she doesn't care what Ronald said about them publicly is an attempt to cover-up her hurt feelings and she shouldn't do this. Misty needs to tell Ron directly how his words makes her feel and if he won't apologize and change his ways, she should refuse to have anything to do with him. To regain her sense of self-worth, Misty needs to fight back and take a stand against Ronald but due to the lack of support she receives from both her parents and family members, at this point in time Misty doesn't stand a chance of winning the battle between the sexes.

From what I can see her family totally supports her.

Great Post!

RC is just as hooked on misty as she is on him though. I noticed that when we saw the video of them cavorting outside GMA's. He convinced her to sign the divorce papers but most likely convinced her it wasn't for real (they would still be together) so no matter what you hear, not to worry. She believed him and it appears to be true. They never broke up.

To prove it she got branded. RC knew all about it and may have told her to do it.

It was interesting that RC had the AKA put on his tatoo admiring his mommy. He must read here.

it may also be that the two of them are immature, narcissistic drug abusers who live chaotic lives--together one minute, apart the next. The person who looked like the alpha dog in the drug videos was Misty, but neither of them appears to be emotionally stable. The weekend before Haleigh disappeared, Misty was on a drug and sex binge with other people, including other men. So where is this so-called "control" of Misty? If she does know something about Haleigh's disappearance that she isn't telling, what makes people so sure that Ron C knows what she's hiding? Why would anybody be surprised that they would get an impulsive divorce and still not be "done" with each other? they got married on impulse, after all.

It has to hurt Misty to hear Ron lie and deny he has no relationship with her other than a friendship. Rather than saying she doesn't care what he says about them, Misty needs to confront Ronald and put a stop to his BS. I suppose if Ron and Misty weren't arrested this issue would have remained under the radar so I'm glad they were so Misty knows what a he is.

See above. The Misty who was on the weekend drug and sex binge probably understands what's going on. I don't see what makes him worse than her. Both of them seem to have pretty low standards in terms of love relationships. It may well be that Ron has one view of the relationship and Misty another. Unless someone's got a transcript of the conversation they had about a divorce, then we are all just guessing.

It has to hurt Misty to hear Ron lie and deny he has no relationship with her other than a friendship. Rather than saying she doesn't care what he says about them, Misty needs to confront Ronald and put a stop to his BS. I suppose if Ron and Misty weren't arrested this issue would have remained under the radar so I'm glad they were so Misty knows what a he is. Pretending she doesn't care what Ronald said about them publicly is an attempt to cover-up her hurt feelings and she shouldn't do this. Misty needs to tell Ron directly how his words makes her feel and if he won't apologize and change his ways, she should refuse to have anything to do with him. To regain her sense of self-worth, Misty needs to fight back and take a stand against Ronald but due to the lack of support she receives from both her parents and family members, at this point in time Misty doesn't stand a chance of winning the battle between the sexes.

I agree with what you're saying, but it'll never happen. Misty thinks she loves him and never wants to lose him. She apparently thinks they'll be able to be together again at some point, and doesn't want to burn her bridges.

Misty is very street smart, but she still has the typical romantic notions of a young girl in love.

Sadly, her mother keeps egging her on: "Oh I know you still love him, Sis..... I'm sure he loves you too."

I agree with what you're saying, but it'll never happen. Misty thinks she loves him and never wants to lose him. She apparently thinks they'll be able to be together again at some point, and doesn't want to burn her bridges.

Misty is very street smart, but she still has the typical romantic notions of a young girl in love.

Sadly, her mother keeps egging her on: "Oh I know you still love him, Sis..... I'm sure he loves you too."

you got that right and Lisa is playing with a deck full of jokers, so to speak.....sad but true this whole crew is doomed by it own lackk of morals or common sense

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back