Is Mona Nelson of Houston TX a serial killer?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We have a thread here on the case, but I haven't ventured into it.. hang on. Let me check.

Ahhhh, okay. So it's definately not her. Thanks guys. For me she came to mind with the twine she used on poor Jonathan.

Boy this case hurts.

Great thought A_New_Day! That is the kind of thinking we need.... Now, back to work.

I have to agree with those who think that this may not have been her first murder.

I tend to believe that somthing this horrific is not that of a person who's first time being involved or witness to this level of a crime.

I think she has done this before. I think that perhaps being that she is a woman may have taken the suspision off of her in the past if there was an unsolved crime or missing child case.

I really believe that there is more to her than we know. I hope that LE can connect her to anyother crimes she may have committed against children.

I think that this crime alone is enough to put her on death row, however I would like to see some other cases if she is involved be resolved.

I think LE has a long road in front of them with this woman.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5952421&postcount=191"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Is Mona Nelson of Houston TX a serial killer?[/ame]

places and years MN has been

I have been reading about missing children in Texas.
Is it ok that I post a link of a missing child from Houston that has been missing since
April of 2006 and was discussed here at WS? He vanished from his apartment as well.

Is it ok that I post a link of a missing child from Houston that has been missing since
April of 2006 and was discussed here at WS? He vanished from his apartment as well.

Yes please a link so we can help you look at it.

Please do!!!!

She probably did box more, the ones listed are with just one organization.

. Is there a comprehensive timeline of where she has lived,

I used integrascan.com to find this info. It is a pay site, but the preliminary search gives prev. addresses back 25 years. It listed all 5 of mine, so it's fairly accurate imo.

I'll edit if I see the same info further along in the thread. I think (not sure) the # after the zipcode might be years lived there. I'm like 10% sure tho.

NELSON, MONA YVETTE

1605 RR 1 BOX 1605
COOKVILLE TX 75558 4

RR165
COOKVILLE TX 75558 15

2010 TUAM ST
HOUSTON TX 77004 3

2710 ROSEDALE ST
HOUSTON TX 77004 6

2710 ROSEDALE ST 1
HOUSTON TX 77004 1

If there is another state she lived in that state would need to be searched, I think. I checked the preston surname and nothing came up.

His father is charged in this case. There were eye witnesses who said they saw Kendrick at a bus stop across the street from Canfield Falls apartments in the 1200 block of Wilcrest in Houston (where he lived) with an unidentified male that morning (not with his father). The unidentified male was between 30-40 years old - 5'7" to 5'9" wearing a white shirt and jeans.

Father was confusing in his timelines, eventually charged with a firearms violation and imprisioned for that. Kendrick has never been found. In August 2009 his father Roderick Fountain was charged and he apparently is still waiting to go to trial. Roderick could not satisfactorily account for his whereabouts from 2:30 to 6:00am on the day that Kendrick went missing.

TES did search for Kendrick but did not find him. Kendrick's mother still believes that he was abducted and that Fountain did not harm him.

This raises some questions doesn't it .......Kendrick went missing April 7, 2006.

She probably did box more, the ones listed are with just one organization.

Welcome to WS relise42 .... do you know of any other organizations that we can check for boxing dates/places? We are simply pulling that information from a straight google search based on name so there are probably others like you say - just don't know where to go look for the information.

Once again, Welcome to WS.

Am really not trying to hog this thread but must put this out here as it has been a thought that I cannot get out of my head all day. For a seasoned homicide detective to indicate that possibly MN has killed before what in the heck did they see in the garage apartment.

I simply cannot get it out of my head that the garage apartment was possibly the scene of multiple murders .... meaning multiple carpet burn marks that experienced detectives would recognize as spanning a period of time.

They saw something in that apartment that shook them to the core and leads them to believe there are others.

Do any locals know if white suits are combing through that garage apartment and if any further evidence has been removed?

They saw something in that apartment that shook them to the core and leads them to believe there are others.

Some serial killers collect "tokens" of their victims. I seem to recall that JF's toy (some sort of stuffed animal?) disappeared with him. Perhaps MN had a collection of similar items?

Am really not trying to hog this thread but must put this out here as it has been a thought that I cannot get out of my head all day. For a seasoned homicide detective to indicate that possibly MN has killed before what in the heck did they see in the garage apartment.

I simply cannot get it out of my head that the garage apartment was possibly the scene of multiple murders .... meaning multiple carpet burn marks that experienced detectives would recognize as spanning a period of time.

Do any locals know if white suits are combing through that garage apartment and if any further evidence has been removed?
It was stated on her MS or FB page that she liked true crime or something like that right? Perhaps she has a collection of articles on children that were murdered.

Heck if I was accused of something tomorrow and the police took my PC..holy cow can you imagine? I just searched yesterday Satanic Calendar...and all the other searches on my PC. Goodness! But yeah she has something to indicate she has a liking to children's suffereing.

The father was indicted for this child's murder in 2009 according to the link below;
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=6872548

Don't know what the current status of the case is - Anyone? Anyhow, LE seems quite convinced based on the evidence they collected/recovered - regardless of the fact that no body was recovered - that the father, Roderick Fountain is responsible.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back