Is the Story about the gun in Misty's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought the Levi interview w/CJ, or maybe the 911 call of the "road rage" incident", had CJ asking if he could shoot at Ron. Am I mis-remembering?

[sorry & yes, you can just color me lazy]

You are correct . It was the 911 call about the road rage incident . That cj ask if he could shoot rc .

This may help clear up some questions about the guns.

Snipped from a comment Art made to a poster on his site:

Joe has been the Croslin family favorite since last March when they showed me where they claim they found Ronald’s handgun he was accused of stealing (he denied it). That’s a different gun than the one Misty is now claiming in the letter he showed up at the trailer –and took Haleigh instead — when he couldn’t find it. Joe denies this, and Tommy denies he was there, as Misty claims. As I report, he says he’s willing to take a poly on that and his lawyer tells me that may happen in the next two weeks.

Post #29 http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26...lin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/#more-4035

Snipped from article from same link as above:

According to Chelsea Croslin, Misty describes how her brother, Tommy, also behind bars on drug charges, and a cousin, Joe (Overstreet), dropped by the trailer to steal a gun we’ve since learned was a prized assault rifle that Ronald Cummings had been bragging about – and even showed off — over beers at his trailer with Joe and Tommy.
~end snip~

I am understanding that the gun RC mentioned on the 911 call (9mm Beretta which is a handgun) could possibly be the one Joe has been accused of stealing. I can't recall right off if the make and model was ever specified by any of the Croslins. The Beretta is not the same gun Misty claims Tommy and Joe came to steal on Feb. 9, it was the assault rifle, possibly the one TM claims Ron showed him. There is definitely something going on with the gun, Ron denies there was ever any fight over it and he denies that Joe was at his home on Feb. 9. I believe there is some truth to Misty's statements about the gun, she is just leaving Ron out of the equation.

The gun that rc put in his mouth when standing next to TM belonged to his old neighbor/friend who was a gun collector?....no?

One fact we can be pretty sure of is ron, tommy and JO LOVED guns...maybe obsessed is a better choice of words.

I wonder if rc stole a gun from one of them and they were there to retrieve it If not, then, all must know rc hides his guns. In fact rc probably hid the gun in the ditch so the LE wouldn't get it. At the very beginning of this story there was talk about a gun located in a ditch by the MH. Ten to one it wasn't in a ditch in front of 116 Tyler but hidden around 202 Green.

One fact we can be pretty sure of is ron, tommy and JO LOVED guns...maybe obsessed is a better choice of words.

I wonder if rc stole a gun from one of them and they were there to retrieve it If not, then, all must know rc hides his guns. In fact rc probably hid the gun in the ditch so the LE wouldn't get it. At the very beginning of this story there was talk about a gun located in a ditch by the MH. Ten to one it wasn't in a ditch in front of 116 Tyler but hidden around 202 Green.

The same thought crossed my mind a few minutes ago!
Also, remember C. Jones stated he overheard RC asking Orlando if he could get him a clean gun shortly after Haleigh went missing.

''

Elle considering the toll this case has taken on so many of us who post here, myself included, I can assure you I'm not interested in being right. nor do I think my theory is the gospel or myself worthy of being bowed down to IF ever proven I am right about what happened to Haleigh...
The ONLY reason I have maintained my stance for as long as I have is due to the fact nothing has been revealed to prove what I believe is totally off base...JMO

That was a joke Emeralgem, perhaps a bad one. I obviously wouldn't bow down to anyone. Sorry.

Where did we come up with the idea that TOMMY loves guns? I thought his wife didn't want the kids coming across that one that he supposedly stole from their neighbor.

As far as JO loving guns, don't you know anybody who plays Mafia Wars online? That's what the whole JO as gun-lover seems like to me, but IDK - I might just not be able to see the forest for the trees.

Where did we come up with the idea that TOMMY loves guns? I thought his wife didn't want the kids coming across that one that he supposedly stole from their neighbor.

As far as JO loving guns, don't you know anybody who plays Mafia Wars online? That's what the whole JO as gun-lover seems like to me, but IDK - I might just not be able to see the forest for the trees.

Well in my opinion Tommy loves to steal guns, seems he has a history of that, regardless of what his wife wants. He seemed to hide them out of the house anyway. As far as Cousin Joe, I have seen plenty of pictures with him holding and caressing guns, no offense but who does that?

So is Misty now claiming in addition to the "gun taken" - "gun found in culvert" story that Tommy and cousin Jo showed up again to steal Ron's rifle, and Jo took Haleigh instead, or does this new story replace the original story about a gun coming up missing and later found in the culvert? Just wondering...
IIRC.. Ron threatened to kill whoever took his daughter.. Did he mention the 9 mm beretta when he was on the phone with 911?

yes he did mention the gun when he was on the 911 call( or sometime in the evening), in the police narrative it specifically states that RC referenced to the gun to one of the officers. I will find it.

here it is: http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609

snip~Police asked Ronald what happened, and he told me that he had just gotten home from work, and his, "dumb [censored] girlfriend" told him his daughter was missing. Ronald repeadtedly said that someone had taken his child and also said, "when I find him, I'll kill him." Ronald was referring to a 9mm Beretta hand gun which heowed inside of his residence and that if law enforcement found whoever had this child, he would shoot them through the back window of the patrol car. I attempted to get information from Ronald regarding HAleigh, however, due to his emotional state he was unable to provide any useful information.~ end

You can be emotional but when you threaten shooting at a police car to the police, you have just taken that to a whole new level.

What a shame that this parent was not able to assist the LE about his daughter. I imagine he left that up to the barely seventeen yr old to do that. On the other side he had his momma to speak for him.

His actions are pathetic. What I beleive regarding rc is that his MO around LE is to 'mum up'. When he gets it together later on, he will speak and then threaten people with assault or litagation. He has been arrested enought times that he has learned his best defense is not to speak. He chose not to speak, even for Haleigh.

Elle, I think this new gun story is BS. But it makes me wonder that there is something significant about this gun because they (Misty&Co) keep making it an issue. Something is up with this gun. I hope they question Tommy about this gun. I would love to hear what he has to say.

Well, I've been thinking this for a while now so I might as well post it. It was rumored that Ron was trying to get money the day that Haleigh was reported missing. If he needed help to clear out the MH prior to the 911 call and he did not have cash, maybe he promised the gun in exchange for help from (you pick, multiple choice answers: 1. Tommy and Joe 2. Timmy and Joe 3. Timmy, Tommy and Joe.). Maybe Ron hid the gun in the culvert and was going to let them know where it was as soon as Ron knew that the job had been done. Maybe Ron changed his mind or doublecrossed them in the end and decided to take the gun back and not pay them. I mean think about it. Who could they complain to? Ron wanted his gun back so he told Misty where to go get it.

You can be emotional but when you threaten shooting at a police car to the police, you have just taken that to a whole new level.

What a shame that this parent was not able to assist the LE about his daughter. I imagine he left that up to the barely seventeen yr old to do that. On the other side he had his momma to speak for him.

His actions are pathetic. What I beleive regarding rc is that his MO around LE is to 'mum up'. When he gets it together later on, he will speak and then threaten people with assault or litagation. He has been arrested enought times that he has learned his best defense is not to speak. He chose not to speak, even for Haleigh.

If you will notice when the questioning gets a bit tough both Ron and Teresa go into an emotional meltdown so that they do not have to answer the hard questions.

So is Misty now claiming in addition to the "gun taken" - "gun found in culvert" story that Tommy and cousin Jo showed up again to steal Ron's rifle, and Jo took Haleigh instead, or does this new story replace the original story about a gun coming up missing and later found in the culvert? Just wondering...
IIRC.. Ron threatened to kill whoever took his daughter.. Did he mention the 9 mm beretta when he was on the phone with 911?

If there is any iota of truth here then Ron must have stiffed Joe on payment for goodies delivered from Tennessee, IMO. If Joe came over twice for the gun then he was demanding payment for goods or services rendered.

The gun that rc put in his mouth when standing next to TM belonged to his old neighbor/friend who was a gun collector?....no?

Whisperer, respectfully, I don't think so. The old neighbor/friend talked about Ron's gun but never said that it was his. However, he did mention taking it from Ron and keeping it for him after Ron threatened himself with it.
I could be wrong but that is how I remember it.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26...lin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/#more-4035

According to Chelsea Croslin, Misty describes how her brother, Tommy, also behind bars on drug charges, and a cousin, Joe (Overstreet), dropped by the trailer to steal a gun we’ve since learned was a prized assault rifle that Ronald Cummings had been bragging about – and even showed off — over beers at his trailer with Joe and Tommy.

According to her letter, Chelsea said Misty wrote that when Tommy and Joe arrived, “Misty told them she didn’t know Ronald had apparently taken the gun from his usual hiding place. So when they got there, and couldn’t find the gun, Tommy said, ‘I’m going home,’ and left, and then Joe got mad, grabbed Haleigh and took off.”

It was what was discussed on NG last night LFlorida. And in allegedly letters which prompted a new lie detector allegedly.

It is just mind numbing how Misty can say that tommy and Joe came over to "steal" the rifle but she discovered that Ron had apparently taken the gun from his usuall hiding place. WTH? So, apparently Misty was assisting them in locating the rifle while they were "stealing" it? And found that it had been moved? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Persistant little boogers, aren't they?

ETA: It was nice of Misty to help them try to find the gun wasn't it?

Is everyone disposable to Misty? Sure seems like it..
RC better stay on her good side. She better not run out of Honey Buns...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back