Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s about 6:30 AM now in Israel. The time of day that Hamas first invaded homes and the festival to do the devil’s work.

I long to see all the hostages released from their dungeons and brought safely home to Israel. I long to see Hamas forever extinguished.

I hate it, but I’m somewhat pessimistic. We’ve been getting dribs and drabs about several hostages who have since been killed.

If any of the hostages are still with Hamas under this hospital, I really don’t expect Hamas to leave them there while they themselves try to escape. IMO it’s more likely each terrorist would emerge with a gun to the head of a hostage, or a knife at their throats, in order to prevent the IDF from taking Hamas down.

I actually feel that it’s even more likely, given that we’ve seen evidence of one of the dungeons where hostages had been present but are no longer there, that some Hamas members led the hostages far, far away through those tunnels into places unknown. If they are even still alive.

I sincerely hope I am wrong. I would love the new day dawning to bring forth living hostages and dead terrorists. Followed by a new generation of Gazans that are no longer subject to terror indoctrination from kindergarten on.

JMO
I honestly doubt the hostages are there.
IMO they are, as you said, in places unknown.
Known only to their captors, that is.
And only the few of them.

These poor people's lives depend on the art of diplomacy and compromise.

But it is only my opinion.
And I might be wrong.

Watching this video, and Lt. Col. Lerner, he’s mentioned a couple times about differentiating between terrorists and civilians.

I had a thought/idea, which maybe is in effect. If not, feel free to use my idea IDF, lol. (surely this technology exists for situations like identifying a known terrorist in a crowded place. I know facial recognition is used in certain situations, jmo.)

What if they have mobile facial recognition technology…say they have collected images of as many Hamas affiliates as possible, and programmed them into facial recognition, and/or even AI. When they are on the ground, or in a hospital for example, they could implement that, maybe it’s attached to their scope or a type of mobile scanner. And if it recognizes a face, pull the trigger, meanwhile isolating a specific terrorist, and not firing on a civilian.

Of course anyone firing at them is obviously an adversary, but ykwim, someone trying to pose as a civilian, and escape for example.

Last edited:
It’s about 6:30 AM now in Israel. The time of day that Hamas first invaded homes and the festival to do the devil’s work.

I long to see all the hostages released from their dungeons and brought safely home to Israel. I long to see Hamas forever extinguished.

I hate it, but I’m somewhat pessimistic. We’ve been getting dribs and drabs about several hostages who have since been killed.

If any of the hostages are still with Hamas under this hospital, I really don’t expect Hamas to leave them there while they themselves try to escape. IMO it’s more likely each terrorist would emerge with a gun to the head of a hostage, or a knife at their throats, in order to prevent the IDF from taking Hamas down.

I actually feel that it’s even more likely, given that we’ve seen evidence of one of the dungeons where hostages had been present but are no longer there, that some Hamas members led the hostages far, far away through those tunnels into places unknown. If they are even still alive.

I sincerely hope I am wrong. I would love the new day dawning to bring forth living hostages and dead terrorists. Followed by a new generation of Gazans that are no longer subject to terror indoctrination from kindergarten on.

JMO
BBM. Terror indoctrination in the Gaza schools? Is there a link where I can learn more? Thanks!

JMO

I don't think that Hamas expected the reaction they got from Israel. I think they expected to be holding all the cards, and that they could take their time negotiating the release of 6000 criminals in exchange for the 240 hostages. I think they fully expected to have the upper hand after the October 7 massacre.
Remember way back when they called for the "Day of Rage" in October ... that's when they expected the usual suspects to step up and into the fray to help them decimate Israel.

They failed on the front; it must have shocked them as they probably believed they were getting the party started for everyone with their 7 October 2023 massacre. Never again.

I honestly doubt the hostages are there.
IMO they are, as you said, in places unknown.
Known only to their captors, that is.
And only the few of them.

These poor people's lives depend on the art of diplomacy and compromise.

But it is only my opinion.
And I might be wrong.

I’ve said from the beginning I think they’re possibly in Egypt, jmo.

Eta: Especially because the Butcher Sinwar has strong ties to Egypt. Maybe he’s there too.

Eta2: Although all media reports have stated the hostages are believed to be in Gaza. So maybe not. But I do think there’s a strong possibility Sinwar is there, jmo.

Eta3: But considering Hamas would want them alive for the prisoner release negotiations, and considering the aggressive strikes, maybe they are not in Gaza. Idk.

Last edited:
BBM. Terror indoctrination in the Gaza schools? Is there a link where I can learn more? Thanks!

JMO
And, @Arkay

Here you go; the post that covered it:

Watching this video, and Lt. Col. Lerner, he’s mentioned a couple times about differentiating between terrorists and civilians.

I had a thought/idea, which maybe is in effect. If not, feel free to use my idea IDF, lol. (surely this technology exists for situations like identifying a known terrorist in a crowded place. I know facial recognition is used in certain situations, jmo.)

What if they have mobile facial recognition technology…say they have collected images of as many Hamas affiliates as possible, and programmed them into facial recognition, and/or even AI. When they are on the ground, or in a hospital for example, they could implement that, maybe it’s attached to their scope or a truce of mobile scanner. And if it recognizes a face, pull the trigger, meanwhile isolating a specific terrorist, and not firing on a civilian.

Of course anyone firing at them is obviously an adversary, but ykwim, someone trying to pose as a civilian, and escape for example.
They do use facial recognition and AI to identify terrorists. They also use it to scan the crows evacuating to search for hostages. One of the IDF spox discussed this in one of the updates.
IMO anyone in a hospital with a machine gun is a terrorist

Remember way back when they called for the "Day of Rage" in October ... that's when they expected the usual suspects to step up and into the fray to help them decimate Israel.

They failed on the front; it must have shocked them as they probably believed they were getting the party started for everyone with their 7 October 2023 massacre. Never again.
Underestimating and patronizing the enemy never ends well.

I don't think this day of rage meant military action by supporting Muslim countries.

But mobilising the crowds of usually young supporters all over the world, which, in fact, happened.

JMO

Oh..but they got a bunch protesters and people mad at their fellow citizens in western countries. Just was in a meeting tonight...lol
A nephew said many of the protesters don't even know where Gaza is.

IDF spox Hagari very specifically stated today that they have an enormous amount of intelligence that they are not sharing.
For sure. Israel has the 'receipts'.

Their Int capabilities are amazing. XRays of buildings that go through multiple stories and into the underground. Remember those West Bank mosque XRays that showed the weapons cache and everything stored in the mosque's Nursery Closet down on the bottom floor of the three with the tunnel leading out of it's basement?

They've got cell phone numbers, their geo-location mapping and tracing ownership and recording of cell calls to/from them while geolocated ... so denials of the recordings being 'legitimate' will ultimately fall flat.

Their Iron Dome tracks and records rocket launches and trajectories and impact sites & interceptions ... witness the failed launch of the PIJ missile that landed on the hospital etc.

Not to mention the HUMINT ... and they do have HUMINT. And surveillance. LOTS of surveillance.

The Israelis don't just pull stuff out of their behinds - they don't have to. Their tech is incredible as witnessed in this thread - at least the declassified stuff thus far. Just imagine the classified stuff they have.

As for the prisoner swap, I’m thinking that while of course the hostages are a priority, I’m not sure Israel is going to do a prisoner swap again. Just heard on one of the videos I posted upstream there are about 7000 Palestinian prisoners, jmo iirc.

Considering they released Sinwar as part of the swap for Israeli soldier Shalit in 2011, and Sinwar went on to mastermind the October 7 massacre, lead Hamas, and become #1 Enemy of the State and “threat to the entire world”…

That’s another thing I don’t know, will Israel go for a swap…maybe they will, painfully. I don’t think they will leave their soldiers, and children, etc. behind…however if their #1 goal is to dismantle Hamas, then releasing the prisoners does not facilitate this goal, especially after what happened last time.

—-

Article from 2011. I wonder if Israel’s approach has changed.

For sure. Israel has the 'receipts'.

Their Int capabilities are amazing. XRays of buildings that go through multiple stories and into the underground. Remember those West Bank mosque XRays that showed the weapons cache and everything stored in the mosque's Nursery Closet down on the bottom floor of the three with the tunnel leading out of it's basement?

They've got cell phone numbers, their geo-location mapping and tracing ownership and recording of cell calls to/from them while geolocated ... so denials of the recordings being 'legitimate' will ultimately fall flat.

Their Iron Dome tracks and records rocket launches and trajectories and impact sites & interceptions ... witness the failed launch of the PIJ missile that landed on the hospital etc.

Not to mention the HUMINT ... and they do have HUMINT. And surveillance. LOTS of surveillance.

The Israelis don't just pull stuff out of their behinds - they don't have to. Their tech is incredible as witnessed in this thread - at least the declassified stuff thus far. Just imagine the classified stuff they have.

I saw the Mossad helped foil the Hezbollah terror attack in Brazil, from this video iirc:

9:00ish

“During a time of war in the Middle East, the growing influence of Iran and Hezbollah in Latin America creates not only a renewed strategic threat to the United States but a fresh danger to Latin America’s Jewish community.”

—-
Eta:

Nov 8

Nov 9

As the precise and targeted operation in the #AlShifa compound is conducted, it’s important to understand that this is #Hamas modus operandi. For 16 years they have been building their terrorist infrastructure, intentionally using Gaza health facilities as command and control centers, places to hides and after the October 7 attack maybe even hiding hostages. The terror tunnel network is without a doubt the most expensive construction project ever conducted in Gaza, at the expense of the people, not for the people.
Emphasis mine.
From the scrolling banner on the still shot of the X/twitter video:
"Hospital officials reject claims Hamas has command center under site (of the hospital)..."
STILL ??
They had no idea, for 16 years ?

Are they going to deny it until the entire tunnel area is exposed ?
It's a good bet that they knew.
The video doesn't say, but I'm interested in knowing which hospital official is denying this ?

I highly doubt the doctors were so busy attending to patients and performing surgeries , that they didn't notice the strange comings and goings of Hamas terrorists.
While the tunnels were being excavated and in some case concrete walls put in place, hospital employees would notice the dust and confusion of construction.
Anyone who has had repairs done at home knows how messy it can get.

Did the families who went without concrete/cement to build their homes while Hamas was 'working' under the hospital, complain ?

Whether the doctors and other hospital employees are for or against Hamas, this didn't happen without anyone knowing.
Least of all for the people who worked there; possibly for years.

It's also possible that if doctors who are against terrorism can get into safe hands (IDF), they may reveal much about what went on in the building.
What if Hamas wanted someone dead, but without evidence of gunshot or stab wounds ?
They could have a doctor give a lethal injection.
If the doctor disagreed but felt threatened, he/she would comply.
Omo.

Last edited:
1m ago
Palestine’s Hamas-affiliated news agency Shehab says that Government media has responded to the warning, saying, “We hold the occupation and the United States responsible for the safety of medical personnel, the wounded, and the displaced.”

2m ago
Health ministry spokesperson Ashraf al-Qudra has informed the International Committee of the Red Cross of the Israel’s intention to raid al-Shifa hospital “in minutes”, and that the organisation has not yet responded, he told Al Jazeera.

“The ICRC must take a stance to ensure the safety of all the patients inside the al-Shifa medical centre,” Al-Qudra said.

Israel did not inform him of why or how it would enter the hospital complex, he told Al Jazeera. He also said, “The bombardment has not stopped for a moment. There’s shelling and heavy firing in the vicinity of the centre.

If Hamas cares so much about protecting medical personnel and the wounded, then why set up shop under there? For obvious reasons. So much flawed logic, hypocrisies…

Reading Israeli updates. Firefights in hallways in hospital.
Hamas has a lot to 'protect' !
I hope they're running scared and terrified.

Graphic comment :
What might Hamas be hiding ?
Weapons. ammo, evidence of other crimes committed at that very hospital, money they've stolen from the people, hostages, bodies of people they've killed -- but were saving for photo ops to show that Israel killed people in strikes , etc.
Besides the horror inflicted on Israel on Oct. 7th, I've no doubt that much of the carnage shown in photos has been engineered by these terrorists.
Omo.

If Hamas cares so much about protecting medical personnel and the wounded, then why set up shop under there? For obvious reasons. So much flawed logic, hypocrisies…
Maybe because a hospital never suffers from lack of electricity (to steal) and is always busy, so comings and he goings don't attract attention? :rolleyes:

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members