DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

MassGuy

The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed
Reaction score
GazaCNN —
Multiple militants from Gaza have entered Israeli territory, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said Saturday, shortly after a barrage of rockets left one person dead and at least three injured.

Palestinian militant group Hamas claimed responsibility for the rocket attack.

Hamas military commander Muhammad Al-Deif released a recorded message, announcing operation “Al-Aqsa Storm” and saying the Palestinian militant group “targeted the enemy positions, airports and military positions with 5,000 rockets.”

The IDF has warned Israelis who live near Gaza to stay in their homes.

The rockets, which were witnessed by a CNN producer in Gaza, prompted sirens as far north as the Tel Aviv area, east to Beer Sheva, and many other locations in between.

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

Websleuths does not have enough staff, time, or specific knowledge of all Israel/Palestine/Middle Eastern affairs to be able to vet / research all the background of the various publications that members are sending us for approval. Chances are, we don't know any more than you do about a particular source.

Members are going to have to do their own due diligence by thoroughly checking out the background and credibility of the sources they are reading. If you are convinced that a source is legitimate, go ahead and link to it. If your post gets Reported by other members with an explanation as to any concern, WS staff will review it at that time.

Also, as Websleuths is located in the USA, linked articles need to be from MSM, government or other well recognized agencies or individuals, and articles need to be in English or with English translation.

Thanks to all for your cooperation.

SB :)

Bumping from a previous thread.

Hey everyone,

This post lands at random.

Discussion of the last zillion +/- years of Middle Eastern affairs, religion, etc is derailing this discussion and takes on a life of its own. Please stay on track with the discussion centering on the October 7th attack and more directly related, current issues and events going forward (the hostages, the current war, the current attempts to resolve, etc).

Thank you.

I was wondering if after Oct 7, if there were Palastinian day workers in Israel.... were they all then sent back over the border? detained? once war was declared they would become suspect even if innocent.
IIRC,

The day workers were all detained and questioned about any knowledge of or assistance in the Massacre of 7th October.

Belief is that some workers had mapped out communities with names, addresses, numbers of residents in each home etc and provided to the planners of the massacre.

I believe that most were then released back into the Gaza Strip once the gound war had begun (I recall musch frustartion that they were being sent back 'to a war zone').

I don't recall seeing/hearing anything about any of them that continued to be detained due to authorities suspecting/confirming their involvement - even if only providing information - to Hamas. I suspect there are probably some of those still detained.

"Human rights group

calls for international probe as footage filmed in Gaza City hospital

'shows decomposing bodies of premature babies left to die in their beds after Israeli forces evacuated medics'."

:(

RIP little ones ♥️

1701328129749.png

Last edited:
Overloaded, note to Google, what have the specific weather conditions been daily since October 7.

Re: forensics and bodies/decomposition:

Thinking about temperature in tunnels, etc., presuming some bodies are being held there, perhaps without refrigeration, and “bodies” vs. “remains” being returned, levels of decomposition, skeletal, etc.

Thought: Might they try to burn the bodies to hide how they were actually killed.

—-

Eta: I’m possibly remembering something about a large refrigerator in a tunnel, maybe I saw it on a video….thinking…. Maybe it was for perishable supplies, or in a video taken before 10/7.

Last edited:
According to the Shin Bet, the two Palestinian terrorists who carried out the shooting attack at the entrance to Jerusalem are Hamas members, previously jailed for terror activity.They are named as brothers Murad Namr, 38, and Ibrahim Namr, 30.Murad was jailed between 2010 and 2020 for planning terror attacks under directions of terror elements in the Gaza Strip.Ibrahim was jailed in 2014 for undisclosed terror activity.

Overloaded, note to Google, what have the specific weather conditions been daily since October 7.

Thinking about temperature in tunnels, etc., presuming some bodies are being held there, perhaps without refrigeration, and “bodies” vs. “remains” being returned, levels of decomposition, skeletal, etc.

Thought: Might they try to burn the bodies to hide how they were actually killed.

—-

Eta: I’m possibly remembering something about a large refrigerator in a tunnel, maybe I saw it on a video….thinking…. Maybe it was for perishable supplies, or in a video taken before 10/7.

In mid Oct there were articles about icecream trucks and frozen food trucks being used to hold the deceased, as their morgues were full. By Muslim custom, Muslim people like to bury their dead within 3 days. Link

Just lately I have seen photos of little kids sitting outside around small fires in Gaza, in the daytime, and covered with clothing as much as possible - so I guess the temps are pretty cold at the moment.

imo

Last edited:
According to the Shin Bet, the two Palestinian terrorists who carried out the shooting attack at the entrance to Jerusalem are Hamas members, previously jailed for terror activity.They are named as brothers Murad Namr, 38, and Ibrahim Namr, 30.Murad was jailed between 2010 and 2020 for planning terror attacks under directions of terror elements in the Gaza Strip.Ibrahim was jailed in 2014 for undisclosed terror activity.

“National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir arrived at the scene shortly after the attack, saying "This event proves once again how much we must not show weakness, how much we should talk to Hamas only through the gun sight, only through war. My stance about the ceasefire is known, Hamas must not be allowed to speak to us with two voices."”

[…]

“National Unity Party leader Benny Gantz expressed his condolences to the families of the victims and wished a speedy recovery to those wounded, saying "This attack is further proof of our commitment to continue the fight with strength and determination against the murderous terrorism that threatens our citizens: in Jerusalem, in Gaza, in the West Bank, and everywhere."“

Last edited:

"Jerusalem shooting horror:

Man in his 70s and woman, 24,

are killed

and eight others are wounded when two attackers open fire on a bus stop before being 'neutralised'."

1701332525216.png

—-

At Kibbutz near Gaza Don't think Gaza has weather online. Weather can vary alot in Israel, by even a few miles. Wikipedia for Gaza has monthly averages. Might be easier than working with these tables. Weather in October on the hot side. Weather in Nov in the mild side.

“Senior Hamas member Osama Hamdan told the Lebanese Al-Mayadeen TV that the “resistance has prepared itself for all possibilities after the end of the ceasefire. If the occupation carries out any aggression, the resistance is ready, and if the calm continues, we will continue the calm.”

Ceasefire efforts have “not yet matured,” Hamdan said.

“What has been presented to us so far to extend the ceasefire, we do not find worthy of study,” added Hamdan, stressing that Hamas would only accept the end of the war, the lifting of the blockade on Gaza, and the withdrawal of Israeli forces from Gaza.

Hamdan stated that Hamas would only speak about the release of soldiers held hostage if the war was ended.”

[…]

“Mossad chief David Barnea, CIA chief William Burns, and Egyptian intelligence chief Maj.-Gen. Abbas Kamel were in Qatar to discuss the hostage deals on Tuesday.”

[…]

“An article about the potential deal published in The Washington Post on Wednesday said the new deal would separate the remaining hostages into five categories. This would be men who are too old for reserve duty, male reservists, men serving in the army, the five fable soldiers, and those who have perished.

“It’s expected that the government could support a deal for the release of all the hostages, even if it includes the release of Palestinian men jailed for serious terror offenses.”

* more information at link:

( * BBM above “fable” is typo for “female,” as referenced in other section of article)

Last edited:
“National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir arrived at the scene shortly after the attack, saying "This event proves once again how much we must not show weakness, how much we should talk to Hamas only through the gun sight, only through war. My stance about the ceasefire is known, Hamas must not be allowed to speak to us with two voices.
Is this the "nuclear bomb guy"? :oops:

The same who advocated more and more guns for civilians?

Phew!
The last time I read, Israeli Prime Minister forbade him to talk to Press.

Anybody surprised?
Not me :rolleyes:

JMO

Last edited:
Last edited:

Per above link:

* Two Bedouin hostages set to be released are Belal and Aisha Zaidna (brother and sister)

* 2 of 4 family members

* worked in Kibbutz Holit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads