Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is we can all accept that humanitarian aid is urgently needed now. Whether one family who still had their house and safe room may or may not have had food IMO does not change the bigger picture that humanitarian aid is urgently needed now.
What is urgently needed is for Hamas to release all hostages and to stop attacking innocent Israeli people.

It's not happening because of the actions that Hamas has taken and continues to do.

Israel has every right to escalate and crush Hamas. JMO.
I don’t support the serves-them-right narrative for the Palestinians and other nationalities trapped in Gaza, sorry.

ETA

I refer to Palestinians needing aid, and you talk about Hamas.

I don’t support the serves-them-right narrative for the Palestinians and other nationalities trapped in Gaza, sorry.

ETA

I refer to Palestinians needing aid, and you talk about Hamas.
I don' believe that anyone stating that Israel has the right to defend itself and rid itself of an obvious and direct terroristic threat to their very existence that is Hamas ... as proven on 7 October ...

means "it serves Palestinians right".

To me, thats a false equivelancy.

This is about Hamas. Israel's actions are being taken to erradicate Hamas as they have full right to do.

I think this is your answer right here, from your post, IMO.

Israel said it would continue a blockade of humanitarian aid from Israel into Gaza until hostages held by Hamas were returned.

Right, Israel is blocking the aid coming through its border with Gaza (which they are doing that because they can’t guarantee that it won’t go to Hamas). But it’s not only Israel that borders Gaza, and the border between Gaza and Egypt is a border that Egypt controls. So, if Egypt hasn’t opened its border to Gaza, that isn’t Israel’s fault. At least that is my understanding, maybe I’m wrong. MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper