Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bbm.

Idk, but I found this :

The original quote is "The first casualty when war comes is truth". Hiram W Johnson, staunchly isolationist senator for California, to the US Senate in 1917

I actually thought it was Abraham Lincoln.
Guess not.
Omo.
Found it!!!
:D
"In war, truth is the first casualty."

It’s a military maxim attributed to Aeschylus, the father of Greek tragedy.

Last edited:
That explains why the ambulances were not available to transfer patients, and also why we saw footage of roughly 10 people climbing out of multiple ambulances at the hospitals. They are being used as taxis for militants and their weapons.
The footage of the men killed in this strike on the ambs ...

None of them seem to have wounds "pre-existing" that would have necessitated their evacuation south towards Egypt IMO. All of their injuries seem to look like they were a result of the actual strike itself. No bandages, no oxygen masks, wearing running shoes or boots, no hospital gowns etc anywhere on them.

Does someone have an MSM link to footage?

Hamas trying to sneak out of Gaza. They're afraid after roasting babies and raping girls to death?

"Hamas tried to sneak its fighters out of Gaza in ambulances that evacuated dozens of wounded Palestinians to Egypt earlier this week, a senior Biden administration official says.

Hamas had compiled a list of the seriously wounded that it wanted to evacuate from Gaza for treatment in Egypt, along with thousands of foreign nationals looking to flee the enclave.

The list was then vetted by Egypt and the United States, which found that a third of the names on it were of Hamas fighters, the administration official says, adding that the list was rejected and none of the 76 wounded Palestinians who were ultimately evacuated in ambulances out of Gaza were Hamas fighters."

The footage of the men killed in this strike on the ambs ...

None of them seem to have wounds "pre-existing" that would have necessitated their evacuation south towards Egypt IMO. All of their injuries seem to look like they were a result of the actual strike itself. No bandages, no oxygen masks, wearing running shoes or boots, no hospital gowns etc anywhere on them.

Does someone have an MSM link to footage?
This is all I can find so far - will add footage if I come across it.

So Reuters admits they can't verify anything but runs with the story anyway AGAIN!!! and then says the IDF didn't respond to requests to comment. Did Hamas respond? Did they ask Hamas if THEY were the ones who shot these people? Because these people are shot, not killed in a bombing and the rumor is that Hamas did it. But again, media just runs with a claim that can't be verified. Unbelievable!!
Ita.
Great points made.

And, isn't there something vastly skewed here with the IDF constantly being asked to explain themselves, while very little is asked of Hamas ?
Just an observation reading these msm links.
Omo.

https://x.com/sentdefender/status/1720585125522522536?s=20

Hamas Supporters staged a Protest and/or Riot today at the Port of Oakland in California preventing the MV Cape Orlando a Roll-On/Roll-Off Ship with the U.S. National Defense Reserve Fleet from Departing, by Breaching the Gates of the Port and attempting to Climb the Ladder onto the Ship while also Blocking the Entrance to Berth 20 where the Ship was Moored; the Individuals stated they had learned from “Workers” that the Ship was heading to Tacoma, Washington to pick-up Military Aid for Israel and that they were going to prevent that.But finally after nearly 6 Hours of Delays the NV Cape Orlando has Departed from the Port of Oakland, after the Individuals were Removed from the Ship and Arrested by the U.S. Coast Guard and other Federal Agencies.

Edited by me... I'll leave my opinion out of this (for now)

What a strange situation! The Hamas Command Centre is underneath the hospital, and Hamas militants transport themselves and weapons to and from their command centre (hospital tunnel maze) by ambulance. The level of deception is mind blowing.

An hospital is a military headquarters.
An ambulance carries murderers and tools of war.
Role of civilians is to protect Hamas government soldiers.
Role of Hamas government soldiers is to torture and murder civilians.
I'm seriously wondering how Israel plans to deal with that hospital situation. The people in it, under it, around it-- a blend of civilians, Hamas, and hostages (imo).

Hamas using ambulances (hospitals, mosques, schools) is nothing new. They have been doing it for years. Here is an article from 2014.

Hamas is an expert at embedding itself in the midst of the Palestinian civilian population and using it as human shields, to seek immunity from the army.In recent days, IDF sources reported spotting Hamas gunmen boarding ambulances in Gaza filled with children.
Hamas urged residents of northern Gaza to remain in their homes, and provide cover for its concentration of rocket launch squads in that area.These tactics are designed to provide the terrorist organization with protection from the IDF.

They are the same tactics that have prevented the air force from destroying all of Hamas’s rocket infrastructure, hidden deep under residential buildings, or targeting its leadership, which is hiding under the Shifa hospital in Gaza City.

Hamas spread out its assets across Gaza, and there is no one center of gravity for the IDF to target.

This was the evacuation route explosion that killed the 70 people.

Interesting that way back when it happened, Hamas very quickly put out footage of the explosion occuring as they very luckily happened to be just a couple of vehicles back from the vehicle that exploded. I did post the footage in here right after it occured, but the source was unverified, thus it was deleted as is understandable.

I've looked for it since on MSM, but oddly can now only find the 'aftermath footage'. I can say that all the experts that I know that have seen it back when it happened (and frankly IMOPO too) and the concensus is the explosion was under the vehicle (IED) or came from within the vehicle itself (VBIED) while possibly transporting munitions. It sure as heck wasn't an airstrike and all the comments on the video pointed that out too.

The IDF can never "explain" that incident because they actually weren't involved in it. IMO. They probably did verify 70 bodies based on the footage I saw, but they sure as heck didn't verify the cause of that explosion.

But, if anyone does happen to come across the actual footage of the explosion again, I'd certainly appreciate the link being sent my way please and thank you!
According the Reuters, the video showed up today for the first time. However, this is unfortunately, quoting a deleted post.

Address is given as Al-Rashid (ocean front) There is a video on Oct 15th on another road that shows an explosion, but it is not this road, it's on Salah al Deen (eastern edge of Gaza) I think that might be the video you are referring to. You can google for that article.

I'm seriously wondering how Israel plans to deal with that hospital situation. The people in it, under it, around it-- a blend of civilians, Hamas, and hostages (imo).
There was one of many Israeli military experts on TV last night. He was explaining some new technology that they use. Some combo of artificial intelligence and infrared something or other. It was really interesting. IMO

Iran, Russia and, to a lesser degree, China have used state media and the world’s major social networking platforms to support Hamas and undercut Israel, while denigrating Israel’s principal ally, the United States.
The content — visceral, emotionally charged, politically slanted and
often false — has stoked anger and even violence far beyond Gaza, raising fears that it could inflame a wider conflict. Iran, though it has denied any involvement in the attack by Hamas, has threatened as much, with its foreign minister, Hossein Amir Abdollahian, warning of retaliation on “multiple fronts” if Israeli forces persisted in Gaza.

Red emphasis mine.

So, social media is playing a part in fanning the flames ?
Who knew ?
(mild sarcasm intended)
Is msm doing anything like this as well ?
Imo.

Iran, Russia and, to a lesser degree, China have used state media and the world’s major social networking platforms to support Hamas and undercut Israel, while denigrating Israel’s principal ally, the United States.
often false — has stoked anger and even violence far beyond Gaza, raising fears that it could inflame a wider conflict. Iran, though it has denied any involvement in the attack by Hamas, has threatened as much, with its foreign minister, Hossein Amir Abdollahian, warning of retaliation on “multiple fronts” if Israeli forces persisted in Gaza.

Red emphasis mine.

Who knew ?
(mild sarcasm intended)
Imo.

Sorta kinda probably.

Red emphasis mine.

Who knew ?
(mild sarcasm intended)
Imo.
Specifically, TikTok.
Target audience 18-25.
IMO

This was the evacuation route explosion that killed the 70 people.

Interesting that way back when it happened, Hamas very quickly put out footage of the explosion occurring as they very luckily happened to be just a couple of vehicles back from the vehicle that exploded. I did post the footage in here right after it occurred, but the source was unverified, thus it was deleted as is understandable.

I've looked for it since on MSM, but oddly can now only find the 'aftermath footage'. I can say that all the experts that I know that have seen it back when it happened (and frankly IMOPO too) and the consensus is the explosion was under the vehicle (IED) or came from within the vehicle itself (VBIED) while possibly transporting munitions. It sure as heck wasn't an airstrike and all the comments on the video pointed that out too.

The IDF can never "explain" that incident because they actually weren't involved in it. IMO. They probably did verify 70 bodies based on the footage I saw, but they sure as heck didn't verify the cause of that explosion.

But, if anyone does happen to come across the actual footage of the explosion again, I'd certainly appreciate the link being sent my way please and thank you!
Is the first video the ambulance you're referring to ?

The explosion does seem to come from ahead of them.
When the cameraman jumps out, the footage he takes shows 'smoke' plumes; at street level only.

If it was a rocket strike, there should also be an exhaust plume from the sky either vertically ... or at a slant, correct ?
In the videos of the attacks from Ukrainian forces on Russian convoys, there's usually a secondary exhaust trail going upwards, as the missile struck from the sky, and not at or under ground level.
Omo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members