ISSUES JVM - Mon., Jan 19, 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for the jurors, this will blow their minds as it has mine and I've been listening and reading since this first happened...........the jurors will be listening for a year!

Kills me the way Casey's voice changes from giggly little girl to assertive b!tch in the blink of an eye!

Jacksonville, eh?

This for the thread, I don't have access to JVM.

Jacksonville - that is far - I would have said Tampa, doable for everyone involved and less cost

Oh, did you all catch that? "Somebody" mentioned their concern to the prosecutors that JB may be directing the case to be more dramatic in anticipation of entertainment deals!
I wonder if that "somebody" could be the A's and that's why LE was at the house on 1/16. Obviously, this is wild speculation on my part.

I doubt it is the A's. They could take a much more aggressive approach and file a civil suit against Casey for wrongful death to get the assets (licensing ability) frozen. That would tie JBs hands on negotiating these deals and then billing his hours against that money. That of course assuming the judge authorizes a freeze, but it would be more effective than filing a complaint.

Clip of KC asking CA "how are you feeling" as CA bawls...

JVM calls the A's "those poor parents" having to deal with KC.

Caller asking if drug tests performed prior to admittance to jail.

Was KC tested for drugs? KC was clean of drugs when tested at jail.

Clip of KC talking to CA about not being able to do anything from Jail.
Asking Jeff B. Why parents don't challenge KC's reactions.

Jeff B says not a lot of things add up. Parents know her best, they don't believe her at that point.

Was it an accident? Everyone ready to convict her, except all the answers are there yet.
He wants to wait.

Cheryl-any parent that loses a child would go to LE right away. KC just casually admits it to her mother.

One TH speculating about an illegal adoption that Casey is covering up for somebody ~ (my opinion, if so, where's the money?)

I doubt it is the A's. They could take a much more aggressive approach and file a civil suit against Casey for wrongful death to get the assets (licensing ability) frozen. That would tie JBs hands on negotiating these deals and then billing his hours against that money. That of course assuming the judge authorizes a freeze, but it would be more effective than filing a complaint.

However, if they are still maintaining that she didn't do it (which they are) it's going to be hard to win a wrongful death case.
Also, they haven't liked JB from the beginning, and you can see in the tapes that they have already been questioning his motives.

Now, these tapes that are very damaging to KC and highly dramatic have been released to the public at the request of JB. I bet that A's are fuming over this, and questioning his motives even more.

If they still really believe that KC didn't do it, then they are going to want to do anything necesssary to get her a good defense and stop JB's antics before she's put away for life.

"If I had just wanted to get rid of her, I would have given her to my mother"...Or something close to that effect is what she told LE on JULY 16th. Key words here "If I had just wanted to get rid of her..." This statement uttered after they insinuated/questioned her as to whether or not she may have SOLD her daughter. Normal response? NOT. Confession. IMO - TOTALLY. She basically stated her motive. She didn't "just want to get rid of her", she wanted to do more. And the more (IMO) was to harm/hurt/defy her mother! She said as much in this interview. Why look for more!?

MOO

Casey is saying her parents had the opportunity to get her out of jail but didn't ~ CA says "we don't have the money" ~ then Casey asks to have GA put back on the phone.

JVM was being VERY kind!
To call her a brat is not kind. It's disgustingly cowardly and weak. She called her a brat because she holds her job in higher regard than her own moral compass. Pathetic. Ever heard of anyone else calling the most likely suspect in a child's MURDER a frickin "brat"?

MOO

Missy in florida asks if they have tested Caylee for chloroform.

Belich says toxicology is waiting on reports, and what is holding up memorial for caylee.

So yes they shall be testing for chloroform.

JVM upset still no funeral for Caylee.

Tape of KC lashing out at A's --wants to come home.

Opportunity was there and it wasn't taken advantage of--

Kathy B-- what opportunity? LP said she knew she was about to get out. Could that be what she was referring to? Noone knows.

Why does KC turn on a dime with her parents?
KC always a victim, that is the way she views people in her life..either they help her or fail her in her life. She feels KC thinks people fail her in her life more then help her.

Does it matter moving the trial to Jacksonville?
It's nationwide..to get a fair trial will be difficult (according to panalist)

The trial gets expensive with the change of venue.

panalist claiming "he who has the most money" gets the fairest trial.

Equusearch Tim miller claiming he has no more money. Can no longer search for other missing children.

Demand is greater on Tim Miller because of publicity from Caylee case.
Yet he has no money left from that search.

A's turned backs on Tim Miller and Kathy B feels Tim is still bitter.

MN now working for Tim miller.

The curly-haired clueless lawyer guy has TWICE now tossed out the idea that perhaps KC did an illegal adoption of Caylee and now it's too late for her to admit it... um, DNA proved the BONES were Caylee, so, boy, this'd sure be the time to say, "I sold Caylee for ... dollars to ..." and pitch THEM under the bus.

This johnny-come-lately lawyer guy is a waste, a total waste of air time. Get people who followed the case and actually know the details (SUCH AS ARE KNOWN, ANYWAY).

LP did not say that Casey knew she was being bonded out on the 14th.

He said that he checked his phone records & he first talked to Jose Baez on the 12th but he doesn't know if Jose had spoken to Casey about it at that point because he was on his way out of town to New York.

So Casey may not have known anything about LP bailing her out at the time of the August 14th Visit with her Parents.

Kathy B talking about entertainment money

Complaint filed to prosecuters from "somone"
thinking Jose B driven by money...entertainment deals.

Talking about possible trial move to Jacksonville after break

'entertainment deals'.......& I think free boat rides are included.

LP did not say that Casey knew she was being bonded out on the 14th.

He said that he checked his phone records & he first talked to Jose Baez on the 12th but he doesn't know if Jose had spoken to Casey about it at that point because he was on his way out of town to New York.

So Casey may not have known anything about LP bailing her out at the time of the August 14th Visit with her Parents.

Kathy B reported that on JVM..*shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member