It Can't Happen Here - 2nd Edition - Answers In The Sand

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Human. Did you find there to be similarities between Jared and Jacob's abductions? I seem to recall you thinking they weren't related. Has that now changed?

It's scary similar, but what does the gravel driveway say? Show us a seperation in tire treads with at least two of the said 4 vehicles. Demand evidence!

In this particular series of events (that ELOC posted)? In what way?

The problem here, IMO, is that a defense attorney would likely be able to get the fiber evidence tossed on the basis that Jared's presence in the back seat a few days before the samples were taken may have compromised the samples. The prosecution would have to prove that the pants he wore that day had never been in contact with the snow pants he wore on the day of his abduction.

Human. Did you find there to be similarities between Jared and Jacob's abductions? I seem to recall you thinking they weren't related. Has that now changed?

I did not think they were related. The description of the guy did not match. Jared was let go.

I thought DR had something to do with it because I could not believe all of those agencies could be wrong. So many people over the years .

Not only did LE switch gears for some reason - and that is all of them involved- but the media did not seem to be interested. The Heinrich interview by them and then nothing. One of the biggest stories in the US and no one seemed to be following the trail.

The only reasonable explanation is that the eyes could not see. Just like Newton's law existed but no one saw it until he did. The eyes were allowed to see.

Every agency and every LE could not be that off, could they? It boggles the mind.

For some reason,Eloc was the instrument to open this up.

Dah ratted him out. They suddenly had heinrich, the car, the scanner yet acted to the public as if they had nothing for 25 year. Feel similar to Jacobs case? Share more information you can share now!

I'm just catching up here after being gone for a week, but DAH "ratted" Heinrich out way back in 1990 or so, not recently. Those were old notes that ELOC found where DAH Named Heinrich as a probable suspect. Or maybe I'm just reading your statement wrong??

I'm just catching up here after being gone for a week, but DAH "ratted" Heinrich out way back in 1990 or so, not recently. Those were old notes that ELOC found where DAH Named Heinrich as a probable suspect. Or maybe I'm just reading your statement wrong??

I'll just say what you are saying is exactly right. Dah told LE of Heinrich back in 89.

Heres my new theory

Heinrichs tires were consistent with the unknown tire tracks for 15 years until kevin came forward. LE was at a loss that heinrich never turned anything up for them. Once kevin comes forward the tire tracks that were consistent with kevins are now kevins. Now the arrow turns to DR. The dna finally comes back and proves who took jared, the police name him a poi in the wetterling case to buy time and cover all the bases in their investigation before turning back on DR with the final test results.

Heres my new theory

Heinrichs tires were consistent with the unknown tire tracks for 15 years until kevin came forward. LE was at a loss that heinrich never turned anything up for them. Once kevin comes forward the tire tracks that were consistent with kevins are now kevins. Now the arrow turns to DR. The dna finally comes back and proves who took jared, the police name him a poi in the wetterling case to buy time and cover all the bases in their investigation before turning back on DR with the final test results.

Wait....the tyre tracks that had been attributed to Kevin are also consistent with Heinrich? AND the DNA matches Jared's attacker?

And you're still trying to build a theory for DR as the perp???? I guess that shows the power of tunnel vision.

Wait....the tyre tracks that had been attributed to Kevin are also consistent with Heinrich? AND the DNA matches Jared's attacker?

And you're still trying to build a theory for DR as the perp???? I guess that shows the power of tunnel vision.

I saw the area, I thought about it and made a decision.

Crazyness

I saw the area, I thought about it and made a decision.

And how long ago was that? Just because you made a decision in the absence of evidence we now know about it doesn't mean you have to stick to it. Heinrich's DNA is on the clothes Jared was wearing on the day of his abduction, fibres consistent with Jared's snow pants were found in the back of his car, his tyre tracks are consistent with tracks made in the Rassier driveway that night, and he has a stash of child *advertiser censored* featuring boys Jacob's age.

There's no need to look any further for the perp. The important thing now is to find Jacob.

And how long ago was that? Just because you made a decision in the absence of evidence we now know about it doesn't mean you have to stick to it. Heinrich's DNA is on the clothes Jared was wearing on the day of his abduction, fibres consistent with Jared's snow pants were found in the back of his car, his tyre tracks are consistent with tracks made in the Rassier driveway that night, and he has a stash of child *advertiser censored* featuring boys Jacob's age.

There's no need to look any further for the perp. The important thing now is to find Jacob.

Heinrichs tire tracks are kevins. As crazy as that seems. Now what I know, and what trumps anything on heinrich, is that there was a cadaver hit next to a chest on Dr's property.

Heinrichs tire tracks are kevins. As crazy as that seems. Now what I know, and what trumps anything on heinrich, is that there was a cadaver hit next to a chest on Dr's property.

A cadaver hit? You mean a dog barked next to a chest on DR's property. Cadaver dogs don't provide evidence Sasquatch, they're the same as a luminol hit, they merely provide a presumptive test for investigators to narrow down their search area for actual evidence.

A cadaver hit? You mean a dog barked next to a chest on DR's property. Cadaver dogs don't provide evidence Sasquatch, they're the same as a luminol hit, they merely provide a presumptive test for investigators to narrow down their search area for actual evidence.

The dog knows something more than we do.

The dog knows something more than we do.

Nonsense. Cadaver dogs alerting to something is not evidence, and if you don't understand the difference between a presumptive test and evidence then I suggest you read up on the subject.

Nonsense. Cadaver dogs alerting to something is not evidence, and if you don't understand the difference between a presumptive test and evidence then I suggest you read up on the subject.

It goes further than the dog. The chest with blood spatter on it is still waiting for advancement in technology. DR told us its blood in a kare 11 media interview. Dogs have a detection smell 300 times the power of humans, this was a special dog from louisiana.

It goes further than the dog. The chest with blood spatter on it is still waiting for advancement in technology. DR told us its blood in a kare 11 media interview. Dogs have a detection smell 300 times the power of humans, this was a special dog from louisiana.

"Still waiting for advancement in technology" my left foot! Still waiting for any excuse not to admit they got it wrong when they named DR as POI more like.

Post the link to the kare11 interview if its so incriminating.

Dogs - even special dogs from Louisiana - do not provide evidence. They can alert to everything from a corpse to a bacon sandwich and are very easily manipulated by their handlers, sometimes without the handler consciously meaning to influence. Naivete about dogs and their powers of deduction has caused an awful lot of people to make fools of themselves, don't join their number.

"Still waiting for advancement in technology" my left foot! Still waiting for any excuse not to admit they got it wrong when they named DR as POI more like.

Post the link to the kare11 interview if its so incriminating.

Dogs - even special dogs from Louisiana - do not provide evidence. They can alert to everything from a corpse to a bacon sandwich and are very easily manipulated by their handlers, sometimes without the handler consciously meaning to influence. Naivete about dogs and their powers of deduction has caused an awful lot of people to make fools of themselves, don't join their number.

Don't tell me how to be my own private investigator. What I'm saying might suddenly have peaked others interest. Who wants all of the answers? Give DR his chest back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slowloris
Back