It Can't Happen Here - 2nd Edition - Answers In The Sand

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My opinion is that LE is keeping a lid on lack of evidence against DR because they have none, and there is nothing compelling them to show their hand. I believe they are very afraid of a lawsuit, but ironically, the longer they wait to clear DR, the more likely it is there will be a lawsuit. Just MO.

I agree with this, but to be fair to local LE there are also good reasons why they would need to keep hold of things taken during the search of the Rassier property which have nothing to do with DR himself. For example, this chest that Sasquatch is interested in - DR has said in public that a LEO told him there was something that looked like blood on the chest, so if someone is put on trial for Jacob's murder, their defense lawyer may want the chest for independent testing to see if there's exculpatory evidence for their client. If the police are unable to produce it, the defense could use DR's former status as POI to try and create reasonable doubt, whereas if they keep the chest and a defense has it independently tested and finds no blood they can't then use it to try and get someone else acquitted.

I agree with this, but to be fair to local LE there are also good reasons why they would need to keep hold of things taken during the search of the Rassier property which have nothing to do with DR himself. For example, this chest that Sasquatch is interested in - DR has said in public that a LEO told him there was something that looked like blood on the chest, so if someone is put on trial for Jacob's murder, their defense lawyer may want the chest for independent testing to see if there's exculpatory evidence for their client. If the police are unable to produce it, the defense could use DR's former status as POI to try and create reasonable doubt, whereas if they keep the chest and a defense has it independently tested and finds no blood they can't then use it to try and get someone else acquitted.

I like this, makes alot of sense.

Did anyone notice its Elocs Souls birthday today? Happy 50th to our author, wow! He may chide my local enforcement at times, but really, the damage is already done. Enjoy your Birthday, Eloc.

Not incredible at all really he's an innocent man no reason in his mind to lawyer up. He cooperated with le the whole time a guilty person never does that.

When the world thinks you are a molester, wouldn't it be prudent to get the advice of someone who knows laws, etc?

When the world thinks you are a molester, wouldn't it be prudent to get the advice of someone who knows laws, etc?

It would but I'm not sure DR had that wisdom, intelligent as he no doubt is in other ways. No lawyer would have let him tell the world that a police officer claimed to have seen bloodstains on the furniture! Maybe he just had a few informal chats with some lawyer friend of his and thought that would be enough, or maybe he's one of those naïve types that thinks if they're innocent they don't need a lawyer.

And happy birthday ELOCsoul. :)

Might be prudent but he's innocent so he felt like he didn't need to lawyer up. The guilty folks lawyer up and do not cooperate.

Might be prudent but he's innocent so he felt like he didn't need to lawyer up. The guilty folks lawyer up and do not cooperate.

If the guy is innocent lets prove it and get his chest back. Who wants to start a penny jar?

Nothing on the chest anyway time for local le to get off their duffs and get Heinrich

Happy Birthday Elocsoul...a day late.

Dog scent trail and suspected blood on a chest aside, the best evidence that LE had does not appear to have been developed to it's full potential. Else they would not have come out and said a car was not involved. The entire story was there to be read and used...before everybody and their brother walked on it and DR drove over it. What a crying shame that is.....

Dog scent trail and suspected blood on a chest aside, the best evidence that LE had does not appear to have been developed to it's full potential. Else they would not have come out and said a car was not involved. The entire story was there to be read and used...before everybody and their brother walked on it and DR drove over it. What a crying shame that is.....

Crime scene contamination? I'm under the impression that heinrichs tire and footprints were recovered. DR never drove over the part of the driveway they taped off, but he did walk into it.

Crime scene contamination? I'm under the impression that heinrichs tire and footprints were recovered. DR never drove over the part of the driveway they taped off, but he did walk into it.

I suspect there was much more in the way of tire and track evidence. I seem to remember that DR lifted the crime scene tape when leaving in the morning and had made at least one trip to the mailbox. We do know that one other individual (Kevin) drove through the crime scene twice (going in and coming out) before it was "secured".

I suspect there was much more in the way of tire and track evidence. I seem to remember that DR lifted the crime scene tape when leaving in the morning and had made at least one trip to the mailbox. We do know that one other individual (Kevin) drove through the crime scene twice (going in and coming out) before it was "secured".

And we have not seen it

Yup Kevin, whoever that is, got to the scene before the police could and I assume drove right over some footprints and heinrichs tire tracks. Footprints and Heinrichs tire tracks were still recovered though. I have not seen any verification about DR's trip up to the mailbox.

Yup Kevin, whoever that is, got to the scene before the police could and I assume drove right over some footprints and heinrichs tire tracks. Footprints and Heinrichs tire tracks were still recovered though. I have not seen any verification about DR's trip up to the mailbox.

DR spoke with Bruce Bechtold (who was then a newer LE and is now 2nd in line behind Sanner) when he went up to his mailbox that night. Bechtold has publicly verified this. I don't have a link handy, but can dig one up if you need one.

Found and added link:
“They told me it was a kidnapping, and I go, ‘Oh, really?’ That was pretty much it, and I walked up the hill and talked to one of the sheriff’s people,” Rassier said.

Just months ago, Rassier found out the deputy he talked to was Bruce Bechtold, who is now the chief deputy for Stearns County.

Rassier says after he searched the buildings on the farm property and returned to the farmhouse, law enforcement was everywhere.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/...est-goes-through-day-of-wetterling-abduction/

Eloc and Joy. Joy and Jared worked mercifully to get this back in the forefront of everyone again. To discredit Joy is to discredit Jared, which is 100% wrong.

I did not think they were related. The description of the guy did not match. Jared was let go.

I thought DR had something to do with it because I could not believe all of those agencies could be wrong. So many people over the years .

Not only did LE switch gears for some reason - and that is all of them involved- but the media did not seem to be interested. The Heinrich interview by them and then nothing. One of the biggest stories in the US and no one seemed to be following the trail.

The only reasonable explanation is that the eyes could not see. Just like Newton's law existed but no one saw it until he did. The eyes were allowed to see.

Every agency and every LE could not be that off, could they? It boggles the mind.

For some reason,Eloc was the instrument to open this up.

DR walking onto it can't be proven factually.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aburke
Back