Italy - Imperia, Living Male, 30-35, no communication, “G Unit” & “hands” tattoos, Jul'21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the first post it is noted that he answers “no” to most questions. I realize that the article has been translated into English but wonder exactly what word/language he is using for “no”. Wouldn’t that give a clue as to the country or region he is from?

In the first post it is noted that he answers “no” to most questions. I realize that the article has been translated into English but wonder exactly what word/language he is using for “no”. Wouldn’t that give a clue as to the country or region he is from?
He might have shook his head for no? They said the only word he said was 'lion' I think?

I apologize for the comment about the unit tattoo, I didn't think that one through.
I wonder if he has been offered different kinds of foods or music to see what he has a positive reaction to or what he may reject.

Leon is also a city in Nicaragua where I once lived. I have friends that are now refugees in Europe due to the conflict there in 2016/17, that is still on going, but not to the same level. Some in Germany and one in Italy. I too am curious about the accent

Bit of Hope is correct. He has a NY (New York tee shirt on). G Unit is a popular tattoo all over the world. Here is a tattoo parlor in Campania, Italy. If you are on Facebook it is the exact same G Unit as he has. The Tattoo parlors in NYC also do the exact same Tattoo. G Unit is an East Coast group originated in NYC.

Here is another one, I found on Twitter.

AwL4GZ8CMAACcxt

Last edited:
Bit of Hope is correct. He has a NY (New York tee shirt on). G Unit is a popular tattoo all over the world. Here is a tattoo parlor in Campania, Italy. If you are on Facebook it is the exact same G Unit as he has. The Tattoo parlors in NYC also do the exact same Tattoo. G Unit is an East Coast group originated in NYC.

Here is another one, I found on Twitter.

AwL4GZ8CMAACcxt

I wondered if the NY tshirt was given to him after he was found? As apposed to it being what he was found wearing? They definitely gave him new shoes!

The FB link is gone. I am just wondering, if he had some kind of trauma - - ie, car accident, etc. that caused the disabilities he has. This would explain having tattoos - maybe he had them done prior to the trauma? Just my opinion

The FB link is gone. I am just wondering, if he had some kind of trauma - - ie, car accident, etc. that caused the disabilities he has. This would explain having tattoos - maybe he had them done prior to the trauma? Just my opinion

The FB site is still working for me Log into Facebook No updates about him being identified. Two people said that they saw him in the hospital lobby. One said he was very confused and asking for services, the other said he asked for money for food in French. Also talk about him being possibly Romanian. Somebody did send the case to Chi L'ha Visto, the Italian missing persons organization. http://www.chilhavisto.rai.it/

The frater who posted on the Facebook site says "the only thing I could get them to write.. elionn"

The info posted could partly be some kind of lost in translation.... @Romulus can you help us out?

The FB site is still working for me Log into Facebook No updates about him being identified. Two people said that they saw him in the hospital lobby. One said he was very confused and asking for services, the other said he asked for money for food in French. Also talk about him being possibly Romanian. Somebody did send the case to Chi L'ha Visto, the Italian missing persons organization. http://www.chilhavisto.rai.it/

The frater who posted on the Facebook site says "the only thing I could get them to write.. elionn"

The info posted could partly be some kind of lost in translation.... @Romulus can you help us out?
Italian is my first language and your understanding of the FB posts is correct. Still no mention of him on the ‘Chi l’ha visto’ site though, which is odd, as they are usually very prompt at publishing appeals. Maybe he reached Italy illegally from outside the EU and does not wish to be identified … or social services are aware of him a doing something already… just MOO.

Italian is my first language and your understanding of the FB posts is correct. Still no mention of him on the ‘Chi l’ha visto’ site though, which is odd, as they are usually very prompt at publishing appeals. Maybe he reached Italy illegally from outside the EU and does not wish to be identified … or social services are aware of him a doing something already… just MOO.

Good to know @AcbMurders Anything relevant I missed?

:confused::confused:
Good to know @AcbMurders Anything relevant I missed?
Just that GF, the guy who made the appeal, was told by LE that the man is Rumanian and he’d been wondering around Imperia for a couple of weeks. And as he wasn’t committing any crime or causing trouble, neither LE nor social services were doing anything about it. :confused: I’ve messaged GF to ask if there are any updates. Will let you know if he replies.

:confused::confused:
Just that GF, the guy who made the appeal, was told by LE that the man is Rumanian and he’d been wondering around Imperia for a couple of weeks. And as he wasn’t committing any crime or causing trouble, neither LE nor social services were doing anything about it. :confused: I’ve messaged GF to ask if there are any updates. Will let you know if he replies.

Thanks up front @AcbMurders

Probably nothing but I found this on the missing Romanian FB website. Facebook

The post shows only documents from a Ion Gondos. It's totally unclear if this is a missing person or that somebody found the documents. It's an ID I think issued by jud. hd mun. petrosani, Romania
Google Maps

I can't read that clearly. And also some kind of ID for a handicapped person under the same name.

IMO, the man in the pictures from the Romanian FB (Ion Gondos?) has darker hair and a wider nose bridge than the man who was found in Italy.
That being said, he does look Romanian or Bulgarian to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back