It's All About Caylee

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I look at this photo I think of this song, so so sad dearest Caylee.

2wcf8nn.jpg

Lyrics~ James 'Kim' Gannon ~

What a heart-breaking video of a darling little girl who will never sit on her Papa's lap again and listen to him sing or give him a kiss. She is so sweet- how could her mother not appreciate and love her? Rest in peace, sweet Caylee.

Hey BeanE don't know if you realize this or not but I started the Caylee Singing thread last night and it was merged with yours this AM . I'm a bit upset about that simply because not everyone has seen that video , it was released during the big stack dump of new info . Lost in the shuffle and now again shoved to the back of another thread.

Yes this is all about Caylee but I think it could have been left up on the main page at least for today before being merged so people could see it...........but what do I know :)

Anyway I think the comments were made on the Caylee Singing thread and not intended to take away from all about Caylee thread . It's heart breaking to watch that video knowing what we all know , so it's only natural that some would want to lash out .

Oh I didn't realize there had been a merge. When I saw your post about the video, I put a link in here to it so more people might see it. And now I understand those comments. Thank you for letting me know.

I agree it would have been great if your video link post could have stayed on the main page longer.

I'm not sure if you think I had something to do with the merging, but I didn't. I haven't been here long, and I've only requested one merge, which was when I started a thread that there was already a thread on, and I asked for my thread to be merged to the one that already existed. I would never ask for somebody else's thread to be merged to any of mine. I just wouldn't be comfortable with it.

Oh I didn't realize there had been a merge.

I'm not sure if you think I had something to do with the merging, but I didn't. I haven't been here long, and I've only requested one merge, which was when I started a thread that there was already a thread on, and I asked for my thread to be merged to the one that already existed. I would never ask for somebody else's thread to be merged to any of mine. I just wouldn't be comfortable with it.[/QUOTE]

LOL NO I didn't think that at all , I figured it was just a need to clean things up a bit . It just upset me that it buried again here after it was lost in the huge stack dump of new docs.

I just think it was missed by many people , I found it by accident myself . It was only posted on WESH 2 so they must have gotten an exclusive or the other stations thought it was the same video .

bump...
Please watch the video, It's beautiful!

We love you CAYLEE!!!:blowkiss:

"The other nite, dear,
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms.
When I awoke, dear,
I was mistaken
And I hung my head and cried."

May God bless you and keep you, Caylee.

:blowkiss:OK, folks....how 'bout some lovin' for Caylee now. :blowkiss:

"Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (1 members and 0 guests)"

I just like seeing this thread on page 1 of the forum...symbolism and all. :)

:blowkiss:OK, folks....how 'bout some lovin' for Caylee now. :blowkiss:

"Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (1 members and 0 guests)"

I just like seeing this thread on page 1 of the forum...symbolism and all. :)

That's seriously sad.

God bless you, little Caylee Marie.

Bump

Sending you love xoxoxoxoxoxo and (((((hugs)))))). I will hug my GD that much harder for you, Caylee. I hope you are safe and warm. Godspeed :blowkiss:

The deep love in Caylee's eyes when she looked into her mother's eyes, a sight to behold. Sweet, sweet Caylee so full of love.

"The other nite, dear,
As I lay sleeping
When I awoke, dear,
I was mistaken

Okay Bond. I have seen it all (okay, I have really seen alot). But you, tough guy, just made me cry. I am torn between printing your post, which I love,,,or never looking at those words again. God bless you Caylee.

"The other nite, dear,
As I lay sleeping
When I awoke, dear,
I was mistaken

bump... for Caylee... and all of those who love her.... :blowkiss:

Anyone have one of the "Frieda Fuzzypaws" books? A passage or two here would be nice.

What a heart-breaking video of a darling little girl who will never sit on her Papa's lap again and listen to him sing or give him a kiss. She is so sweet- how could her mother not appreciate and love her? Rest in peace, sweet Caylee.

I very much wish I could view that whole video, but sadly my computer does not cooperate. I guess if I had a couple hours to wait till it downloaded.. but I'm too impatient. All I have seen is the few clips they show on t.v.
Caylee is such a precious little girl, and very beautiful. She would have been a knockout one day! MUCH more beautiful than her mother.
Caylee, we love you, sweetheart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member