It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning beautiful! So many people who love you couldn't wait to wake up this morning to see that beautiful smile of yours! Keep smiling sweetheart...you don't have to do anything else; because you have a team here that will do everything else for you, I promise! Have a wonderful day princess...somehow I believe it will be one of the best!

Thinking of you always Little One! I am praying that you will find your way home soon. Just know that everyone loves you and can't wait until justice is served. You didn't deserve what happened to you. You will always be remembered and always have a special place in our hearts. We love you baby girl and will NEVER give up on finding you!
cayleescrapbook.gif

justiceforcayleeballoon.jpg

l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

Saying a prayer for you, precious little princess.

It's all about you, sweet baby, and only about you.

Here's a kiss for you :)

:blowkiss:

Caylee, you're a beautiful little girl. There are wonderful people in heaven to play with you and to care for you. They've all no doubt welcomed you with open arms, and with more love than you could ever hope for.

There's that pretty little girl. I was just thinking about you, sweet baby. I needed to say your name.

Caylee, Caylee, Caylee! The angels are singing about Caylee. What a beautiful song it is to hear her name.

Hopefully we will now get closure with this indictment handed down, and hopefully Caylee will be found and put to rest properly.

I just wanted to say something, because I just couldn't imagine going through this myself, I'm really at a loss for words, but wanted to say this...

Sweet Caylee, your justice began today, sweetheart.

I'm so very sorry your mommy hurt you, darling. I wish I could make it all better. I wish someone had known so they could have stopped it.

Nobody will hurt you any more, I promise. Never again. The angels will make sure of that.

Your grandpa JoJo loves you very much, Caylee. I promise you that. He did the right thing for you, and it was very, very hard for him to do. But he did it anyway, and he did it for you, and he did it because he loves you very much, and he always has.

Love and kisses to you, sweetheart.

:blowkiss:

Sweet baby Caylee - we are all still right here, in support of YOU, just as we said we would be. I hope and pray that some peace will soon come to you, baby girl.
Back to the top of the first page for you, little one. :blowkiss:

Dearest Caylee, you have been on my mind all day. Seeing that precious picture of you in your Belle princess dress here in your thread makes me happy and yet so sad.

You should still be playing dress up. You should be with your dollies, playing in your playhouse. You were only a little girl, you didn't deserve what you got, it's just not fair. I am soooo sorry. :cry:

Hugs and :blowkiss: to you

Precious Caylee, You are forever in my heart, sweetie. Such a beautiful little girl! God love you, hold you, and always keep you safe.
You are loved little one, by so many!:blowkiss:

Bumping you back up sweetheart.

Sweet Baby Caylee,

Today was a bittersweet day........my emotions are torn between sadness and happiness. The only comfort I can find is believing that you are resting peacefully in the arms of an angel right now....that you are able to feel compassion and understanding that those of us who are still earthbound cannot feel as we try to come to grips with this. I know in my heart there is a reason you were taken so soon but, my mind is unable to comprehend it.

We all love you Caylee...........sleep tight :blowkiss:

Dear Dear Caylee, You are an angel in heaven, safe in God's loving arms-there is no pain, no fear, only sunny days and happiness. You will be a princess forever. Remember how many people love you here and will never forget you. I look at my little girl tonight and see the same sweet innocence that you possessed. I look at my little girl, pull her close to me and cry.

I hope your memories of life are happy ones, and the sad ones fade away. Little Caylee, you are loved by so many!! I hope love surrounds you always, and may you rest in peace, little angel.

Back to the top, Caylee girl. It IS all about you after all. Sleep with the angels... you are one of them now.

Back to the top for you, Caylee. We are all still here for you, waiting for you to come home. Your grandfather, George, loves you so much. I saw that today baby girl.

BUMP Caylee to the TOP

Boy, this thread is a tear jerker!!!

I'd say the song by Alabama "Angels Among Us" is Caylee's song. If you have not heard it please google it to find it.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/singleVideo/?vid=2161267

Caylee-We are your family and we love you dearly!!!!!!!:blowkiss:

You are my sunshine, baby girl.

Good night, sweet Caylee. Our thoughts and prayers are with you again tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay