Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee Baby :blowkiss:,

Mr. Tim and Mr. Leonard and a whole bunch of people that love you are looking for you right now. Please baby, try and let them know where you are.....use your Angel wings and fly darling....fly and whisper to Mr. Tim where you are. He will be easy to find......just follow the LOVE Caylee baby and he will be there. He wants to bring you home, we all want you home because we LOVE you so much.

Sweet Caylee.

There are angels among us...and thousands of them are coming to find you. Be brave.

Just wanted to put you back at the top again before I leave work for the day. I'll be praying with a lot of people at 9:00 tonight that Tim and his group is going to find you this weekend.

I am praying for all the searchers to find you this weekend Caylee.

It's time for you to be brought home and laid to rest with the love and respect all baby angels deserve.

Our Dear Sweet Caylee, we are praying that by the end of the weekend you are found and may finally have peace baby girl. :blowkiss:

I love you, princess. Mr. Tim is there now. He's a good man, Caylee. He's trying hard to find you. He loves you very much.

You are so loved, Caylee. You are wanted, you are special, you are precious to so many people.

:blowkiss:

I too think the message needs to be bumped up and kept in the forefront. The only thing I can think of is...Caylee, be sure to visit my daughter in her dreams. She would love playing with you. She would be happy to know that your name is the same as her nickname! Watching your movies and seeing your pictures, I know you would have so much fun playing with her and her friends. You could all be "Silly Sisters" together!

Sweet Caylee, this is all for you little one. We are all still here for you. Prayers for you that they find you and bring you home this weekend. :blowkiss:

Hey little Princess, tomorrow is your big day. Did you know that over 7,000 people are going to be searching for you? That's huge. The biggest search ever in Orlando. So don't forget, you have to let them know where you are. We're all thinking of you and praying that you'll be found so you can go to a pretty place to sleep. You are very special. We love you, Caylee.

Hey, sweetie. Did you hear all our prayers coming up to you tonight? Alot of good people are going to be out there looking for you tomorrow. I am praying they find you. Good night, little one. :blowkiss:

Hello again sweetheart..You are such a special little girl.
All these people, doggies, and even horsies, all of them will be there just for you!
Dont be scared. Everybody coming loves you, and they want to find you. But they need your help.
Whisper in their ears Caylee, and point them in the right direction....we want you back with your mama doll- you must be missing her so much, and then she can be with you forever and ever.
We want to give you a special party to say goodbye because we all love you now.With balloons, butterflies, and lots of pretty flowers.
For now I will close my eyes and picture myself holding you and singing with you, staying with you until they find you so you wont feel alone. I think I 'll start with 'You are my sunshine'- I know you like that one:blowkiss:

Dear Sweet Caylee,
You are not alone, baby doll. We are here for you with loving hearts and open arms.
We'll find you.
Sleep tight angel.
oxoxoxoxoxox

Good morning, princess sunshine :) Another very special day for you getting ready to start.

:blowkiss:

Calling all angels. Please guide the searchers to this baby.

Hey princess, I'm still here with you....I'm not going anywhere.
I hear its a beautiful day out there- even the sun is shining brighter for you today.
Everyone is getting ready to start looking for you now sweetheart.
Maybe we should sing another song now, what do you think? Maybe the little mermaid? 'Part of your world'- its my favourite song from that movie. I hope you like it too.:blowkiss:

Precious baby girl Caylee,
I've prayed all night sweetheart that you will be found today and all of those who love you so dearly will be able to give you an incredible going home celebration. We have cried a billion tears for you sweetie, we have loved you as though you were one of our very own. You, little Missy, have captured the hearts of all the world. You little Caylee, have made all of us who are parents hold our children a little tighter, laugh with them a little longer, and cherish them more than we did before your story began to be told. You little sweetheart, will never be forgotten. If I live to be a hundred I will never forget "Our" precious Caylee. You little Caylee, now belong to all the world...you are indeed "Our Caylee"
Love you so much sweetie pie!

Good morning, sweetie. :blowkiss: Today is a big day....I pray they find you soon.

Good morning beautiful butterfly! :blowkiss: Are you looking down on all of these people there for you? It won't be much longer now. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member