It's All About Caylee

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you, sweet girl. Can you see all the people preparing to come find you? Sooooo many people love you, Caylee.

It's all about you!

:blowkiss:

Good Morning Caylee! Continue to be patient, little one, for there are A LOT of people who care about you coming to get you and bring you home. I hope you are able to know just how many people you've touched!

So many people are coming out to look for you this weekend, princess. It's like the biggest game of hide and seek, and even though you are hidden really well, I think they will find you.
Dont be scared. :blowkiss:We all love you to bits and want you to rest peacefully with your mama doll that you loved so much.
Butterfly kisses to you, beautiful girl xoxoxoxox

Back to the first page, sweet angel Caylee!

I pray for you to be home soon - kk

Good Morning Sunshine! You're going to be found soon little angel.

Good morning, sweetie.:blowkiss: I'm sending hugs, kisses and prayers to you, little angel.

Hey, sweet Caylee. It's almost the weekend, and lots of people are going to be searching for you. Let them know where you are, okay honey?

:blowkiss:

angel.jpg

I just became a great grandma, about an hour ago :-) I'm very happy and excited, she is 4 weeks early, 5lbs, 17 inches, wow I just realized, that's really small, but she is healthy and she gets to go home with mama. I can't stop thinking that if Caylees' mother has done what most of us believe she has done, then sweet little Caylee will never know what it's like to be a mom, grandma, great grandma, those thoughts make me so sad. I posted on another thread I thought Casey looked like she was with child in a picture of her in a blue blouse, I hope she is not! I have no compassion for anyone that harms a child. I believe in Karma!!!!!

You're going to be brought home soon sweet pea. And then you will have peace. :blowkiss:

Good night, sweet Caylee. We will all be sending up a big huge prayer this Friday that Mr. Tim and his helpers will find you. Listen hard and maybe you will be able to hear us. We all love you very much. :blowkiss:

Good night, darling Caylee Marie. Sweet dreams, and just hold on a little while longer. It's almost over, little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm