It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sending you to the top....little sweet one:blowkiss:

Good morning, little cutie pie! Happy Halloween! Thinking about what fun you'll have tonight trick or treating with the angels :) Hope you get lots of special treats, darling. I'll be thinking of you tonight, Caylee.

You're a precious little girl, and I love you very much.

Good Morning Caylee Honey :blowkiss:

halloweenhugs.gif

Good morning little bear. Sending more warm hugs and soft kisses your way :blowkiss:

It makes me sad and hurts my heart. As much as Caylee liked dressing up. She should be out trick or treating tonight. I wonder what princess she would have dressed up as?

She's dressed as an angel now.

Happy Halloween Angel Caylee.
You can eat all the candy you want in heaven and don't even have to brush your teeth. :)

Happy Halloween, Caylee. I'll bet you wish you were safe and warm in your Gramma Cindy's home, dressed up in some cute costume and awaiting your chance to trick-or-treat. I'm sorry you aren't around, sweetie, but know that you're loved. Watch over the little ones tonight for us.

Happy Halloween, little one. I'll be thinking of you tonight. :blowkiss:

It makes me sad and hurts my heart. As much as Caylee liked dressing up. She should be out trick or treating tonight. I wonder what princess she would have dressed up as?

She's dressed as an angel now.

Happy Halloween Angel Caylee.
You can eat all the candy you want in heaven and don't even have to brush your teeth. :)

Your post brought tears to my eyes. It is just so sad.
These are my two favorite pictures of Caylee-- some of the most adorable pictures I've ever seen...
cayleebunnies.jpg

cayleemrpotatoe-2.jpg

What are you doing hiding on page two, little one? Bumpity, bump...back to the top you go. :blowkiss:

Rest in God's grace tonight sweet girl..You are in many hearts and many prayers.

This is the sweetest thread. G-d bless you all.

You are so loved, sweet Caylee. Pleasant dreams, honey.

Good night, sweet Caylee.

Morning, beautiful girl. Time to go to the first page, honey.

You're always in my heart, Caylee. You are loved by so many!

Hugs and :blowkiss:

Here's a link to my favorite video of Caylee. She sings 'You are My Sunshine', and asks her great grandfather if he's tired. It was filmed on June 15, 2008.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17565708/index.html

"In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains."

May the light that was this precious baby shine in our hearts forever.

Here's a link to my favorite video of Caylee. She sings 'You are My Sunshine', and asks her great grandfather if he's tired. It was filmed on June 15, 2008.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17565708/index.html

"In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains."

May the light that was this precious baby shine in our hearts forever.

OH GREAT! Bawling now!!!

OH Sweetheart! I only wish you didn't have to suffer ... I hope you didn't suffer ... and I'll for sure, see you in Heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmileyKazza