It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee baby, just thinking of you and posting my favorite picture of you on this page. :blowkiss:

l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

Caylee baby, just thinking of you and posting my favorite picture of you on this page. :blowkiss:

l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

Thank you for posting that, icherish. That's my fav pic of our little princess too, and I can't tell you how much I needed to see her sweet face, in just that picture, right now.

Caylee dear, every time I turn around, you're here at the bottom of the page. Up we go.

Dear sweet darling Caylee. If only you knew of the millions who have fallen in love with you, having never met you. Your darling little face and your innocent, loving smile has touched the hearts of people all over the world who have fervently prayed for you to come home. My fondest wish for you is that some day you will know of the love that is being lavished on you by total strangers right now, and that you are able to come home to your family and gather all of that love to yourself and to turn it into a miracle of blessings for you and everyone around you. Come home soon.

Caylee, you were very sweet when you asked your Great-Grandpa "Papa" if he was tired in that video. You're a little angel!

Good night doll baby. I was thinking about you tonight and how sweet and beautiful you are. You are our little princess.

Good night, little bear. Sending warm hugs :hug: and soft kisses your way :blowkiss:

Good morning little bear. More warm hugs and soft kisses coming your way :blowkiss:

Caylee :blowkiss: Can't have you getting too low on the front page, just a little bump and a big hug and love to you.

Caylee,
Hi again. I've been thinking about you more than ever these past few days...
I want to let you know that I'm driving from GA to help Mr. Tim look for you...in fact, there are people coming from all over...all for our love for you! Mr. Tim and TES and so many other people want nothing more than to give you the RESPECT that you deserve. We will find you, sweet baby. We all love you more than you know!!! Hugs and kisses!!!
:blowkiss:

Caylee,
Hi again. I've been thinking about you more than ever these past few days...
I want to let you know that I'm driving from GA to help Mr. Tim look for you...in fact, there are people coming from all over...all for our love for you! Mr. Tim and TES and so many other people want nothing more than to give you the RESPECT that you deserve. We will find you, sweet baby. We all love you more than you know!!! Hugs and kisses!!!
:blowkiss:

I have tears streaming down my cheeks after reading your post EmMomma:blowkiss:......this baby girl is LOVED!

Sending you back to the front page where you belong, Caylee angel!
Love you, sweet girl,
EmMomma

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Good night sweet baby.......I sent a little money to Tim and TES today; he is going to find you and bring you home, darling. Never forget, you are loved, so LOVED.

Sweet Dreams Caylee

Good night little bear. Sending warm hugs and soft kisses your way. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members