Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken from the other thread-

"So I thought I'd make a thread that's just for her.

Please post about Caylee here. Just Caylee. Anything in your heart about Caylee. Prayers, pictures, thoughts,"

IMO this is a different type of thread, even though its about Caylee, I think it was created for a different purpose and to actually try to find facts or ideas on her personality, whereas the other one is mostly to celebrate Caylee and share pictures, thoughts of her, etc.

Taken from the other thread-

"So I thought I'd make a thread that's just for her.

Please post about Caylee here. Just Caylee. Anything in your heart about Caylee. Prayers, pictures, thoughts,"

IMO this is a different type of thread, even though its about Caylee, I think it was created for a different purpose and to actually try to find facts or ideas on her personality, whereas the other one is mostly to celebrate Caylee and share pictures, thoughts of her, etc.

A lot of what is in the other thread is basically the same as your question in your post. "What do we know about Caylee?" and posters are responding of what Caylee likes etc. as well as other things as in pictures and prayers.

I just brought forward about the other thread and the MODS will decide one way or another. GREAT threads either way as they are about Caylee! :)

Caylee we are all praying that you are safe no matter what!

s508228238_106088_3181.jpg

I have asked for a sticky 2x but never heard anything, am I doing something wrong?

Just be patient until they respond as they get a lot of PM's and it depends on when a MOD is online. In the meantime, if the thread falls to the second page, just bump it up! :)

Caylee, you are very much loved, precious angel. There are so many people who care about what happened to you, and are seeking justice for you.

Rest peacefully now, sweet girl. There's nothing for you to worry about. Nothing for you to be afraid of.

Bumping up for Caylee.

Caylee has a bigger job to do where she is than the one she had on earth. The one she had on earth was gigantic. Who could possibly imagine how much work she still has to do as an angel/

Beautiful child, beautiful angel. May your guardian angel guide and protect you well, little one, in your new position.

Hoping that the light and love we send to you, has sustained you and continues to do so.

Blessings and love to you, Beautiful Little One

Bumping up :blowkiss: Caylee loves the Dalmation movies......

Thinking of You Caylee:) You will always be in my heart, even tho I never knew you in person

Another day that I am wishing/hoping/praying that you are found pretty girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc