Status
Not open for further replies.
"You'll come and find the place where I am lying
And kneel and say an Ave there for me.
And I shall hear, though soft your tread above me,
And then (I) will warmer, sweeter be,
For you will bend and tell me that you love me,
And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me."​
Sleep in peace, sweet Caylee Marie. Sleep in peace.

Today I am thankful for all of us out here that love you and are working so hard to find you.

Each night my son and I discuss our day and tell each other one thing that we're thankful for before we go to bed. I wanted to share with you sweetheart, that you've touched so many lives in such a wonderful way. Don't ever forget, you are never too young to teach someone else about life. Nighty night silly girl! Keep holding on help is on the way!

:blowkiss:Hope you come home soon to your baby that you forgot to take with you, "mama" so you can give here kisses.

You are in the hearts and thoughts of so many, Sweetheart.
What a beautiful little Angel! I will never ever forget you.:blowkiss:

God bless you and keep you, Caylee, we are with you all the way. You are a great little girl and we all care about you. We know your family are missing you so much. Come home very, very soon.
We know your puppy must be missing you, too.
Lots of love from me and my little boy

My 2 Little Angels will watch over you Sweet Caylee. Nite, Nite Baby Girl.

I just have to say...this is such a big part of my life and the emotions I have went through these last three months are incredible. I will ALWAYS remember Caylee and with that comes the witch KC. The evil that is in her is really crazy...hard to fathom, obviously. I think what makes this case so fascinating for some is that we are normal, loving, real people and we can't get into KC's head even if we tried. And we wouldn't want to!

What we have to do is stop focusing on what a waste KC is/was, and focus on Caylee in the fact that she has gone back to being the angel she always was and it is not a bad thing. The only bad thing is that KC got her. But Caylee always had her wings and flew away just in time...she is so happy right now and in the right place for her, right now. She will always be our angel. She will always be in our hearts and minds. She is what we must remember. The angel, Caylee. We love you.

I have never been so obsessed with any crime story in my life. I just hate that Casey is so oblivious to the fact that she's killed her innocent child. I want justice for Caylee.

However, if we ever expect to receive forgiveness for our sins/misdeeds/lies/whatever you want to call them, we must not hold ill feelings toward Casey. She is troubled or sociopathic or narcissistic or whatever you want to call her... but she is still a person who has made wrong (very wrong) choices.

Annie

I don't know why this case grabbed me, but it did. The only other criminal case that affected me was the Nicole Brown Simpson case. I don't know these people, but they really have affected me.

I don't know why this case grabbed me, but it did. The only other criminal case that affected me was the Nicole Brown Simpson case. I don't know these people, but they really have affected me.

I guess I am a sleuth at heart, as I have been "grabbed" by quite a few. Kelsey Smith and the despicable Edwin Hall, The Groene family and Joseph Duncan, Andrea Yates and Susan Smith, Laci and Scott Peterson, Stacy and Drew Peterson and I am sure I am leaving some out but there have been many that have gotten to me very badly. The only joy in it all is when the JUSTICE comes, as it almost always does...I am anxiously awaiting the JUSTICE that is coming for Casey Anthony for beloved Caylee Marie...

Isn't it Tuesday that the case is taken to the Grand Jury? If she is indited(sp?) she will go to jail with no bond, no?

I know this is off topic but I am just so excited at the prospect of HER being arrested on Tuesday for First Degree Murder.

a beautiful smart well behaved talented (drums!) angel who has lit the hearts of many and will always be remembered-she is a constant light with a big voice:blowkiss: and the most beautiful eyes and forever smile- she is LOVED

I am so very obsessed with this case. Everything during the day reminds me of Caylee and KC. The last time I was remotely as obsesses with a case was the Laci Peterson case.

I cried when the chloroform story broke. Logically I knew that KC had done the unspeakable but the chloroform make it all hit home for me.

I will never forget little Caylee and the monster of mother she has.

Not a chance. When the plight of a child touches my heart, they are there forever.

Good morning Caylee! Here's just 1 of many thoughts and prayers that I'll send your way today!

I doubt I will ever forget Caylee, or this case. My wife even mentioned that she's never seen me research or follow a case as much as I have with this one. I really think it's because my daughter is very close in age to Caylee and when I see the videos of Caylee they remind me so much of my own little angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay