In each of our minds and each of our hearts,
For Eternity held dear.

So be at peace, we'll see you again,

But until that beautiful day;
We'll remember you like this
.....a Angel in every way.

RIP: Caylee

Beautiful! We love you Caylee.

Caylee a sweet innocent typical 2 year old (as i believe she never made it to 3) a child with no true mother or father. The father up in heaven has taken her away from the lies and neglect. thank you Lord for granting the few people in her life that really cared for to meet her and be touched by her glowing presence. Thank you Lord for taking her in your arms, and protecting her when no one else would. thus bringing to light the crazy world in which she had to live. She is now in a better place, and has touched so many lives across the country.

This case has and will continue to leave a forever print on my heart. The only thing - and I mean the ONLY THING that has brought peace to my soul is knowing that Caylee is in the arms of the ONE that loves her beyond measure.......

angel-1.jpg

Perfectly said!:rose:

This was beautiful! When I posted earlier that I wouldn't forget Caylee there is one thing I forgot to add. The thing that sticks with me the most is that I hope and pray that this little girl did not suffer! The thought that she may have just really bothers me.

It bothers me too. Such a sweet child. I REALLY hope that it was a TRUE accident, and KC just flipped out. Maybe we will know soon.

Up you go sweet girl!! Huggz and kisses!!

Sweet dreams, Sweet One.

"You are of God, little children, and have overcome him. Because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."

l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

Precious Caylee, You are forever in my heart, sweetie. Such a beautiful little girl! God love you, hold you, and always keep you safe.
You are loved little one, by so many!:blowkiss:

l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

Precious Caylee, You are forever in my heart, sweetie. Such a beautiful little girl! God love you, hold you, and always keep you safe.
You are loved little one, by so many!:blowkiss:

Look at that face! That is one loved, precious, confident, happy face. You are beautiful Caylee. I'm so happy that you know how beautiful you are. Look at how your eyes shine. You have so much to share. Love you sweetie-pie. Be happy, be at peace, shine brightly.

Caylee, you are a true princess. Every time my little girls see your picture, they say your name and how they wish they could play with you.
Hope your new kingdom is filled with the finest princess gowns, magical adventures and fairy tea parties under the rainbow.
A million butterfly kisses to you princess Caylee xoxoxox

Today will be important for you Caylee. We are all thinking of you. Wishing we could really give you a hug.

:nluv: Thinking of you Caylee

Good morning, baby girl.

Today is a very important day for you and you don't even know it. You don't have to do a thing, just look beautiful as always and know you are loved by many.

Good Morning Caylee! Your smile brightens even the cloudiest of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties