It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sweet Caylee,

Look at all the people who love you...who are thinking and praying about you every day! You have reached out and touched so many with your big hazel eyes and adorable smile. Kisses and (((hugs))) for you!

So many people love you, Caylee. No matter what, that never changes. You are one very special little girl. Thank you for touching my heart, precious babe.

:blowkiss:

Pumpkin...

Thinking of you, Little One.

There are so many people here who want to read and sing a good-night to you, (Forgive me R. Munsch for slightly altering your words as a new song for Caylee.)

'We love you forever,
We like you for always,
As long as forever,
Our Baby, you'll be."

Caylee, so many people have become so emotionally invested in you. You are a very special little girl. Your impression is etched in our minds Caylee - I hope you feel the love that abounds for you and keep it very close to your heart.

Good night, little one. You are always in my thoughts, in my mind, in my heart and in my prayers. Don't worry, sweetheart, they will find you. And we will never forget you. :blowkiss:

Hi, sweet pea. :)
Just coming to say good night, and to bump ya back to the first page, where you belong. :)
Sleep with the angels.
We love you, Caylee. :blowkiss:
Hugs and kisses.
EmMomma

Thinking of you every day, sweet Caylee. :blowkiss:

It makes me happy to see you at the top, where you should be and will always stay.

cayleebunnies.jpg

Good morning, cutie.

Thinking about you. Love you!

Good morning precious Caylee. Baby won't you please help us find you! You are with God and with God all things are possible. You are so very, very loved Little one.
Lord, please bring that which is hidden, into the light. Please Lord, put the right people in the right place to find little Caylee. Lord, your word says "If we, your people who are called by your name, will humble ourselves and pray and seek your face and turn from our wicked ways that you would hear us from heaven."
Please hear us O God and let us find Caylee.
Amen

Good Morning Sweetie !! I'm soooooo Happy to see you up on top front & center where you belong. I watched NG last night and she played my favorite part of you Sunshine video for us . "Tired Papa" It's no wonder the world has fell in love with you.

Hugs baby girl

Caylee every night I worry that you were scared and in the dark trunk. I promise to keep trying until we find you so you wont have to be scared anymore, ok sweetheart ?

Hi Sweet Baby Girl,

Thinking of you wherever you are tonight. I heard this song and it reminded me of you. We all love you.

"1000 Oceans"

These tears I've cried
I've cried 1000 oceans
And if it seems
I'm floating in the darkness
Well, I can't believe that I would keep
Keep you from flying
And I would cry 1000 more
If that's what it takes
To sail you home
Sail you home
Sail you home

I'm aware what the rules are
But you know that I will run
You know that I will follow you
Over silbury hill
Through the solar field

And if I find you
Will you still remeber
Playing at trains
Or does this litte blue ball
Just fade away
Over silbury hill
Through the solar field
I'm aware what the rules are
But you know that I will run

These tears I've cried
I've cried 1000 oceans
And if it seems
I'm floating in the darkness
Well I can't believe that I would keep
Keep you from flying
So I will cry 1000 more
If that's what it takes
To sail you home
Sail you home
Sail you home
Sail
Sail you home

Goodnight sweet baby. You are in my thoughts and prayers every day. I just wish that you could be found and brought home.
Love you so very much,
Deb

Good morning, sweet girl.

You are so loved.

Tell us where you are, Caylee. Do you see how hard we are looking for you? All the different places we are looking? We need you to come home, precious babe.

Is it easy to guess where you are? Or is there no way we could ever know? Is there something that would give us a hint? Is it a big hint? a small hint? Is there no hint at all?

Please, Caylee, give us a sign, darling. Ask the angels to help you show us the way. We need to find you, sweet girl.

Caylee, our precious girl, I don't know why this has happened to you, but I do know you have touched many, many hearts. Such a beautiful child so full of personality. There is a reason you were brought into this world and taken after just a short time. We may never know that reason, but what I do know is that you have gathered many loving strangers together with you at the center. The world lost seeing you grow and become something wonderful here on earth. But I know you are in heaven, doing something even more wonderful. Even though we don't know why this happened, I do know that God takes care of all of his children and that gives me comfort. Knowing that you will always be happy and frolicking and never feel pain again makes the agony of you not being here with us now more bearable. Rest now baby girl for your job on earth is done, and the legacy you have left will forever remain and grow. You are loved so much Caylee!

Good Morning Caylee Baby,

We are always thinking about you. You found your way into our hearts and we will never let you leave.

You are loved precious child.:blowkiss:

Good morning, princess.

You were such a precious gift, Caylee. The world was a better place with you in it.

You are loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members