DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The silence of a falling star
Lights up a purple sky
And as I wonder where you are
I'm so lonesome I could cry"

...and a bright star you are, Caylee Marie. Sweet dreams, Sweet One.

Hello sweet baby! We all love you so much. Please keep shining your light down on us. We will never forget you.

Thinking about Caylee on the eve of Thanksgiving. May we seek out other children who are being raised by parents who do not sacrifice for them and may we not be afraid to stand up for them.

Happy Thanksgiving, Caylee

Good morning, princess. It's turkey day! I've got the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on TV, and I'm thinking about you. You would have loved it, Caylee.

I want to think of the angels having a very special day for you today, precious baby. You wear your princess dress, and show them how pretty you are, okay?

You are so very much loved, Caylee.

Hugs and kisses

:blowkiss:

A special little candle will be glowing on our Thanksgiving table to honor Caylee.

Night night, sweetheart.

I hope you can feel how many people love you. You were a sweet, precious treasure, Caylee.

Sleep peacefully, babe. No worries. Just warm soft love cradling you.

l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

Good morning, princess.

Please forgive me for the times I've gotten distracted. I promise to focus more on finding you, and getting justice for you.

I love you, Caylee.

Caylee,

I thought of you on Thanksgiving
and said a little prayer
I hope you're doing fine
wherever you may be
I hope you come home soon
Christmas is on its way
Santa knows you've been good
and will be stopping by your house
Home is where you belong
and where you want to be
If only your Momma would talk
and we could find you easily
And if you are in Heaven
I am sure you already know
The folks down here at Websleuths
are fighting to bring you home
To make your wish come true
Little Angel don't you worry
We won't forget you dear

Love,
Brenda

flyingstarxy3.gif

“Justice denied anywhere diminishes justice everywhere.”M.L.King

Thinking about Caylee on the eve of Thanksgiving. May we seek out other children who are being raised by parents who do not sacrifice for them and may we not be afraid to stand up for them.

Happy Thanksgiving, Caylee

I love your post! Children do need a voice. Children do need protection.

When I see a parent mistreating a child in the stores, I want to say something to them but I don't because I am sure that the child will pay dearly later. I want to scream to the top of my lungs how much they should cherish their child and think of those who can only wish that they had a beautiful child of their own. I know the world is not a perfect place and we are here to learn lessons but we can make a difference from this point forward and the lessons that we can learn are that we have the power to change the world, day by day.:blowkiss:

Goodnight sweetie, I can't stop thinking about you day and night. Not knowing where you are, you are in my dreams, in my thoughts day in and day out. No matter where you are I am sure that you are at peace and for that I am so very thankful for. Bless you sweetie, there are so many people on this earth that love you.
As always baby, thinking of you.
Deb

Good Night Sweet Angel! We are here for you Caylee...Always. :blowkiss:

To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. God bless you, Caylee Marie Anthony.

How simple but how very true. Those are some mighty comforting words. Thank you. Fortunately, because of her young age we can know that she went straight to Heaven. She is a paradise that "eye has not seen nor ear heard" - happiness and peace beyond imagination.

I just look at that little "Junebug" (that's a little nickname I use for her) singing "You Are My Sunshine" to her "Papa" and I just melt.

I think that Caylee's life and death carry a somber warning - that there really is true evil in the world and it doesn't look the way we might traditionally imagine evil to look. Some people don't believe that, but I do. Maybe people who didn't see it before do now. They see it the harshest way possible, through the death of an innocent at the hands of a hedonistic monster cared for nothing more than her own pleasure. The party lifestyle and parenting do not mix, but sadly, there are many young parents who don't see the harm it can do. That is the message that I take away from this tragedy. I hope other grandparents and parents will recognize it, too.

Hello, little one. I was just sitting here thinking of you and wanted to let you know. :blowkiss:

Lost in the darkness, hoping for a sign
Instead there is only silence,
Can't you hear my screams?
Never stop hoping,
Need to know where you are
But one thing's for sure,
You're always in my heart

I'll find you somewhere
I'll keep on trying until my dying day
I just need to know whatever has happened,
The truth will free my soul

Lost in the darkness, try to find your way home
I want to embrace you and never let you go
Almost hope you're in heaven so no one can hurt your soul
Living in agony 'cause I just do not know
Where you are

I'll find you somewhere

Wherever you are, I won't stop searching
Whatever it takes, need to know

I'll find you somewhere

This is a song from my favorite band, it totally reminds me of you Caylee, and the singer wrote it for all the missing children in the world. I cry everytime I listen to this...and I pray everyday that we find you and bring you home...God Bless you sweetheart!!!!:rose:

Good night sweet Caylee baby,

You have been in my heart, thoughts and prayers so much this Thanksgiving holiday.

You are so loved darling...:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member