J Blanchard Park #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did a bit of reading on this and I am freaked out!

http://www.wftv.com/news/16572110/detail.html
" Deputies said they haven't found a lot of items, but they did find a black baseball cap and the back of a cell phone charger"

Excerpts from Casey/Lee Anthony phone call..

I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….

LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand.

CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don’t remember where the very last place is I had it.

and earlier...

CASEY: Yeah, it was a Black Jack. I’d only had it for probably a week, a week and half. It didn’t keep its charge so that’s why I started using that other phone.

don't you find it odd that Chloroform was found by the car? I mean come on...if she chloroformed the woman she could have draggged her into the bramble and the woman would have still been alive and could incur bleeding injuries...etc. I don't know but the
chloroform and the purse really bother me.

freakin bizarre.

don't you find it odd that Chloroform was found by the car? I mean come on...if she chloroformed the woman she could have draggged her into the bramble and the woman would have still been alive and could incur bleeding injuries...etc. I don't know but the
chloroform and the purse really bother me.

freakin bizarre.

Very odd indeed.

Either Casey knows about this murder, or she used it as "inspiration" for lack of a better word, in killing Caylee...

it's just too weird...chloroform...this is going to sound ridiculous but maybe she wanted to try it out and see if it would kill someone...I just cannot imagine this coincidence...

what would Watson conclude?????

it's just too weird...chloroform...this is going to sound ridiculous but maybe she wanted to try it out and see if it would kill someone...I just cannot imagine this coincidence...

what would Watson conclude?????

From What I gather.. whomever was responsible for Nicoles murder would have gashes, cuts etc. according to the LE reports. Also i do believe she was sexually assaulted - but I could be wrong on that.

I have been told by a very reliable source that these are indeed two seperate crimes and not linked. I cannot say who or why I was told, but I feel no need to go down that path anymore based on this information, I was very concerned at first but no longer.

The persons of interest were all accounted for and ruled out

"Detectives are trying to figure out of Clemente Garcia is linked to a serial rapist that roamed east Orlando."

After reading this I think rape was involved.

Exactly right. And that is why I think the body is in Blanchard Park.

I just did a bit of reading on this and I am freaked out!

http://www.wftv.com/news/16572110/detail.html
" Deputies said they haven't found a lot of items, but they did find a black baseball cap and the back of a cell phone charger"

Excerpts from Casey/Lee Anthony phone call..

I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….

LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand.

CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don’t remember where the very last place is I had it.

and earlier...

CASEY: Yeah, it was a Black Jack. I’d only had it for probably a week, a week and half. It didn’t keep its charge so that’s why I started using that other phone.

I was looking for connections in the Nichole G case. I found where she worked as a marriage and family counselor at the UCF Marriage and Family Research Institute. Isn't that the same place CA went for counseling?

I will have to read some more, but there sure is something in this. I said that early in this case but discounted it, but now I am not sure I was not on the right track even then.She disappeared from Blanchard Park the night of the 10th of June and she was chloroformed.

KC kept talking about Blanchard Park and that murder. She made a point of telling how CA kept telling her how dangerous it was there. I thought at the time she was trying to tie in her lie about Caylee and her being taken with the time line of the 9th they told, but this may be more than that.

Detectives even released a composite sketch hoping to find clues. They got a DNA sample, but they weren't able to name a suspect because there were no matches in the DNA database.

10754342.jpg

Nichole G was a family/marriage counselor and was murdered the 10th of June. Was KC using this murder for cover for Caylee? Or did she know something about this murder?

Sorry, I know this is bizarre speculation....but if Blanchard Park played such a huge part in the discussion between Lee A and KC during the jailhouse call, and Lee has been refusing to give his DNA for the police, maybe there is some connection. If Nicole was the counselor who told Cindy to kick KC out, and we all know what a spiteful B**tch she claims to be, she could have enticed Lee to help her. Then the Chloroform connections would make sense. We don't know that Lee didn't have bad scratches on his body.... He seemed awfully insistent in his conversation with KC regarding the BlackJack phone.

Sorry, I know this is bizarre speculation....but if Blanchard Park played such a huge part in the discussion between Lee A and KC during the jailhouse call, and Lee has been refusing to give his DNA for the police, maybe there is some connection. If Nicole was the counselor who told Cindy to kick KC out, and we all know what a spiteful B**tch she claims to be, she could have enticed Lee to help her. Then the Chloroform connections would make sense. We don't know that Lee didn't have bad scratches on his body.... He seemed awfully insistent in his conversation with KC regarding the BlackJack phone.

Very interesting......lots of coincidences....

I feel the need to repeat this.
I have been told by a very reliable source that these are indeed two seperate crimes and not linked. I cannot say who or why I was told, but I feel no need to go down that path anymore based on this information, I was very concerned at first but no longer.

Plus in addition to that there is no mention at all anywhere of chloroform being used in Nicole's murder. And I believe it has nt been revealed to us whom Cindy's counselor was.

If Tricia wishes to PM me about this I can let her know about my source but this line of investigation should probably be tabled for now. I really was worried and until I was informed I would have continued in this line of thought myself. I believe this will distract the sluething of Caylee's case to continue on somehting that I was told is truely seperate.

It might be good to start a Nicole Forum though? Ad the fact that these cases are not linked of course does not mean Casey has not taken notes about this case and plied them to her own twisted tale. But trying to link these cases probably should be halted atm.

Any resemblance? No
Some may already know who this is, others may not...
I certainly don't want to involve another innocent person in this mess but I do think the sketch and this person look a lot alike. If you do not want to invole another innocent person you may want to delete the post

This person nor this persons ex-girlfriend are involved in any mischieveous way in either case and this post is a good reason that the line of sleuthing should be ended.

I've deleted my post...princess could you delete yours as well since it quoted mine...thanks
BTW...I have no idea who his ex is...If I not mistaken it's someone's son.

Thank you. I was just about to waste time to prove that these cases are unrelated. It is a distraction to the case and I felt it was unrelated also. In the very least, I feel it's unfairly giving false hope.

I feel the need to repeat this.

Plus in addition to that there is no mention at all anywhere of chloroform being used in Nicole's murder. And I believe it has nt been revealed to us whom Cindy's counselor was.

If Tricia wishes to PM me about this I can let her know about my source but this line of investigation should probably be tabled for now. I really was worried and until I was informed I would have continued in this line of thought myself. I believe this will distract the sluething of Caylee's case to continue on somehting that I was told is truely seperate.

It might be good to start a Nicole Forum though? Ad the fact that these cases are not linked of course does not mean Casey has not taken notes about this case and plied them to her own twisted tale. But trying to link these cases probably should be halted atm.

Thank you very much, you have confirmed in my mind what I have been asserting all along.

There is no confirmation or even any hint of chloroform in the NG case

There is NO evidence that there is ANY connection in ANY fashion between these two families

Those who are implying or stating outright that BG has any connection to the Anthony's or his wife's murder are wrong and hurting the G's and N's families, who have endured a terrible loss that was truly horrifying and totally random and unforseen. Can you imagine Googling your dear departed family members name in order to read up on recent media and finding the kind of trash talk that has been (and thankfully deleted now) posted here?

Murders happen in large metro areas.

Rapes happen in large metro areas.

Disappearances happen in large metro areas.

Connecting the two is illogical.

Websleuth members should follow the known evidence in this matter and lay it to rest. There is no connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepingpillsstore