Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Article about Nicole Ganguzza from June 11, 2008:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=14&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Investigators are ruling the case a kidnapping and murder.

The woman’s body was finally found after hours of searching behind an East Orange county post office. Her car was found abandoned at Blanchard Park.

1) Please tell me Casey didn't plan Caylee's murder.
2) Should this area be searched for Caylee's body? Just in case, even in an off chance, Casey was using Nicole Ganguzza's murder as a way to explain away Caylee's demise?

[Emphasis added and snipped.]

There is some evidence of premeditation -- chloroform research on her computer, it would take an effort to obtain chloroform as it is not readily available as a normal household item, and chloroform was found in significantly high levels in the trunk along with the decompensation as per dog alerts and LE lab testing. Remember, premeditation doesn't mean a specific intent to kill, but rather an intent to do something so grossly reckless in disregard for human life that even if the result of death is not intended, when it does happen as a result of the intended reckless act, the premeditation element for murder is legally met. (As I understand it.)

Im starting to wonder if everything casey has been saying are clues. I know, i am finding it hard to "defend" her. Let's say these "boys" used her car and went to Bpark, Nicole's Body was dumped over on that E-trail, when they got back, casey flips out like why did you use my car to do this!? Im going to police, they take caylee, she shuts her mouth, tried to clean her car out so that if she gets stopped or someone goes in her trunk for whatever reason, when the car's smell still kept geting stronger she ditches it. This would explain george's statement of "the body in my daughter's car was NOT my granddaughter" Maybe casey confided in G and CA about this, and that would explain CA's shock during the 911 calls, still freaking out about the safety of caylee.

HER "CLUE" SPEAK:
~taking them to sawgrass, the guy in the sketch lived there
~now spinning it to blanchard park, where the guy was last seen and the jog murder was
~mentioning BOTH places the jogger was last seen - clueing to placements and ties to that case
~the date - focusing on the week before, yes caylee may have gone missing the week of the 15th, but she wants LE to focus onthe week before, of the 9th, when everything with the jogger happened.

Problems:

1) Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is usually the right one. Or as nurses say, "If you hear hoofbeats, look for horses, not zebras."

2) Can you really see KC taking a fall for anyone?

3) Both her stories and her "clues" have been SO inconsistent, that they are useless. If she was giving "clues," she would show some consistency. As is is, she is pointing in different directions, depending on who the listener is, what she had for breakfast, and the configuration of the planets.

I really feel that wheher she cares about her daughter, or not, if someone else had taken her, she would have thrown them under a bus. This if ONLY to protect herself, which is her first priority.

One serious conflict of reason with apologias and defenses:

Why is KC so happy and fun-having?
Because she knows Caylee is safe with whomever has her.

Why won't KC talk to LE?
Because she's too frightened of whomever has KC.

Does that make ANY sense?

The ONLY scenario that makes sense is that KC is not grieving because she doesn't care about Caylee. KC is silent because she is genuinely afraid of prosecution, and for good reason.

I still think she let the child die accidentally, and was briefly panicked. However, once she figured out that her family would cover for her, I think she has enjoyed being an unencumbered young woman, again?

I wonder if what the mother thought was a tree was really that rhododendron bush and Caylee was next to it standing on the pool box instead of a tree. Cindy said that the bush had been moved.

It was a hibiscus bush and they are generally very fragile. Mostly transplanted, if at all, in February or March, not in June/July during their heavy blooming season.

Can't really climb on a hibiscus bush -- it's more like a rose bush -- spindly, slender and elongated branches that won't hold any weight.

If I were LE, I would go back and move that hibiscus bush and dig down about 10 feet and then see if there is a perpendicular tunnel under the house. Control issues here -- if the body is under the slab of the house it is very unlikely it would be found in a normal LE search. More comfort to occupants while the LE and other searchers search areas away from the house. A search warrant would be required to come back unto their property.

If KC wanted to give real information, she would not occasionally spew cryptic and contradictory "clues."

She go into a sound-proof room with LE, her family, or her lawyer and spill her guts.

She was clearly not "afraid" while she was clubbing, cooking for the guys, and entering Hot Body contests.

If I were LE, I would go back and move that hibiscus bush and dig down about 10 feet and then see if there is a perpendicular tunnel under the house. Control issues here -- if the body is under the slab of the house it is very unlikely it would be found in a normal LE search. More comfort to occupants while the LE and other searchers search areas away from the house. A search warrant would be required to come back unto their property.
I always felt KC put little Caylee's body in the Amscot dumpster, which would place her remains in landfill.

But, Hubby says the body is in the Anthony backyard... that it's under the patio slabs. Does anyone know if that area was really dug up?
I remember last week end reading that Tim Miller was going to search their backyard again. But then TES abruptly packed up and left.
Does anyone know if the Anthony's backyard has been searched again?

Problems:

Agreeing with you here:

Because this was a rage-vengeance murder aimed at Cindy and people who commit those types of murders are on a high afterwards! They are very happy about what they have done, imagine their problems are fixed forever and want to celebrate!

Why won't KC talk to LE?

Because it does not benefit her. She knows she is guilty. Also, she is actually enjoying the power she has. EVERYONE wants to know what only SHE knows! In her mind she has become a celebrity! She even told Leonard Padilla something like "I didn't mean to become a celebrity!" and in addition, by not talking she is making her mother suffer all the more which is EXACTLY what Casey wants!

The ONLY scenario that makes sense is that KC is not grieving because she doesn't care about Caylee. KC is silent because she is genuinely afraid of prosecution, and for good reason.

I still think she let the child die accidentally, and was briefly panicked. However, once she figured out that her family would cover for her, I think she has enjoyed being an unencumbered young woman, again?

Look at the Logan Tucker case which is startlingly similar to the Caylee Anthony Case right down to the borrowed shovel:

Logan Tucker Case: 6 year old disappears, body never found, mother convicted of murder. Mother told a big pack of lies about his whereabouts - many of them just plain ridiculous.

http://www.woodwardnews.net/siteSear...056013420.html
http://bubbaworld.com/2007/08/31/kat...pollard-trial/

She got rid of him because with him around she couldn't do what she wanted to do. She celebrated his demise by winning second place in a topless contest and hanging with her new boyfriend. Her son's body was never found. It took 6 years to bring her to trial on the murder charge. She was sentenced to life without parole.

.....the other thing that may help is the maggots that were found in the trunk of the car while in the Tow Yard. Forensics can determine what stage these maggots were in the car and how long theyve been in there, thus placing for a fact when a body was actually in the car. This is key to the case. I am willing to bet that theres no way possible that it was Nicoles body in CA's car at all.....*just because her body was found much earlier at JBlanchard Park... than when Caylee came up missing. Forensic lab would be able to disprove this theory.

Wasn't there a post about the amount of chloroform in the trunk should have done in the flies and maggots? Just something to think about.

I'v e said before, that bush needs to be dug up....

I always felt KC put little Caylee's body in the Amscot dumpster, which would place her remains in landfill.

But, Hubby says the body is in the Anthony backyard... that it's under the patio slabs. Does anyone know if that area was really dug up?
I remember last week end reading that Tim Miller was going to search their backyard again. But then TES abruptly packed up and left.
Does anyone know if the Anthony's backyard has been searched again?

There was no new patio concrete. The "slabs" were a few cinder blocks.

One more thing....if it was someone else's body how does that explain the hair of Caylee in the trunk with a death ring around it. The hair was either Casey's or Caylee's and Casey isn't dead.

I know that some will not believe this evidence until they see it in writing and some won't even believe it then and some believe that LE would lie about something like that but even LE would not lie in a public statement about something like that, it would be too cruel to not only the As but to the public.

Actually there HAVE been public statements to that effect. Including photos from the FBI lab of a typical death ring.

There was no new patio concrete. The "slabs" were a few cinder blocks.

Given that she took no care to "hide", burn or conceal any of Caylee's other belongings (knapsack, doll, etc...) I really don't think that she buried anything in the backyard...My hunch is that she used the shovel to pry up one of those cement/cinder blocks to wrap up with Caylee...YUCK. To weigh her down...For a dump in the water.

How disgusting to write this.

It has been noted that she ran, she was in track or something in school. She is not a heavy person so she either doesn't eat much or she jogs or walks alot. I can believe she does jog easy enough. Not an olympian of course!

Stripper poles will ALSO ge one into shp fast. Reall! Dancing at clubs every night would do it, too.

.....the other thing that may help is the maggots that were found in the trunk of the car while in the Tow Yard. Forensics can determine what stage these maggots were in the car and how long theyve been in there, thus placing for a fact when a body was actually in the car. This is key to the case. I am willing to bet that theres no way possible that it was Nicoles body in CA's car at all.....*just because her body was found much earlier at JBlanchard Park... than when Caylee came up missing. Forensic lab would be able to disprove this theory.

And, if it was Nicole's body, Nicoles DNA would have been found. It wasn't. Caylee's DNA was found.

Given that she took no care to "hide", burn or conceal any of Caylee's other belongings (knapsack, doll, etc...) I really don't think that she buried anything in the backyard...My hunch is that she used the shovel to pry up one of those cement/cinder blocks to wrap up with Caylee...YUCK. To weigh her down...For a dump in the water.

Good point!

Problems:

Agreeing with you here:

Because this was a rage-vengeance murder aimed at Cindy and people who commit those types of murders are on a high afterwards! They are very happy about what they have done, imagine their problems are fixed forever and want to celebrate!

Why won't KC talk to LE?

Because it does not benefit her. She knows she is guilty. Also, she is actually enjoying the power she has. EVERYONE wants to know what only SHE knows! In her mind she has become a celebrity! She even told Leonard Padilla something like "I didn't mean to become a celebrity!" and in addition, by not talking she is making her mother suffer all the more which is EXACTLY what Casey wants!

Look at the Logan Tucker case which is startlingly similar to the Caylee Anthony Case right down to the borrowed shovel:

Logan Tucker Case: 6 year old disappears, body never found, mother convicted of murder. Mother told a big pack of lies about his whereabouts - many of them just plain ridiculous.

http://www.woodwardnews.net/siteSear...056013420.html
http://bubbaworld.com/2007/08/31/kat...pollard-trial/

She got rid of him because with him around she couldn't do what she wanted to do. She celebrated his demise by winning second place in a topless contest and hanging with her new boyfriend. Her son's body was never found. It took 6 years to bring her to trial on the murder charge. She was sentenced to life without parole.

Don't you wish that tubal ligation could be part of the sentence? In case a guard knocks her up.

So , why not say she dropped her off at the prak from the start?

She's stupid. She didn't think of that one, right away. She onkly went to Blanchard after the cops mentioned that she wasn't on the vid tapes, that day.

I keep expecting KC to say the aliens took Caylee to the mother ship.

Pink Panther! This is the best hunch I have run across for the use of the shovel. I am going to put this idea into my personal sleuthing file for rumination and further evaluation. :takeoff:

:detective:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member