J Blanchard Park #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sure it was!!! hard to get outta dodge with no $$$ though.

Yeah, she may have left her purse in the car to set up a carjacking scenario. Then, she ran the car out of gas!

Very poor planner, for a "event planner."

Clothes dont' generally carry enough DNA to be tested. IT has to be bodiy fluids like saliva, urine, ahir. To even speculate that a rapist would kidnap and rape a child when there has been no history of that is ridiculous. Criminals don't change their mo's that much. Was this person a child killer? A child rapist? How would he get hold of Caylee if she was in the park with Casey, like Casey said?

Here are some more questions.....how did Zenaida and Samantha KNOW that Caylee was in the park that day? And if Zenaida and Samantha (who appear not to exist) did take Caylee, why did Casey say she was at the beach with her? Never mind, the invisible script. Why is everything with Casey invisible. Invisible people, invisible scripts, invisible child.

Invisible people, bi-locating mother. KC was, according to her, in Jacksonville and at Tony's at the same time. At Sawgrass and Blanchard at the same time. Caylee was with Cindy and Zanny, at the same time. No WONDER KC can hang out with invisible people!

sure it was!!! hard to get outta dodge with no $$$ though.

Yeah! How would KC support herself, in another town? She's not in the habit of working.

I'm guessing she might have been fired from Universal for either playing on the Net on the company dime, or hitting on guys in the office.

"Very poor planner"....yes, Brini. Did you see the psychological analyst on Nancy Grace when she discussed Casey's Contact Dependence? I thought her insight was very helpful. She said people with this disorder are exclusively involved with the person in front of them and lack broader focus and have no perspective, no big picture. They are locked in and squeezing Destiny out of the moment, not looking any further. Of course, they lack the ability to plan their way out of the room if they have to use the lavatory.

Personally.....I can't get out of my mind how much the cass guy looked like one of the four persons of interest sketches. Obviously, he was seen at that park around that time frame.......sketch is too close......looks like a dang photograph of him. Hate to :eek:ther_beatingA_Deadbut it's too coincidental for me to just forget it.

Personally.....I can't get out of my mind how much the cass guy looked like one of the four persons of interest sketches. Obviously, he was seen at that park around that time frame.......sketch is too close......looks like a dang photograph of him. Hate to :eek:ther_beatingA_Deadbut it's too coincidental for me to just forget it.

I agree. There are no coincidences in a murder investigation until all other options are eliminated.

Just one more reason why I think this murder will ultimately figure in this saga, big time.

The dead jogger's body was in custody the minute it was found. It was dumped a short time after death. How would KC get hold of it? And, why?

I didn't say that I believed that this is what happened.

So I don't know "how" or "why".

I was only musing on what Casey might have told GP & CA

And, if it was Nicole's body, Nicoles DNA would have been found. It wasn't. Caylee's DNA was found.

Caylee's DNA was not found. Her hair possibly was. And IIRC, it has never been clearly enough stated that the hair was decomp or not.

Caylee's DNA was not found. Her hair possibly was. And IIRC, it has never been clearly enough stated that the hair was decomp or not.

There was an announcement that her DNA was found, and hair with a death band. The FBI lab also boradcast a photo of a hair with a death band. to show viewere what it looked like.

That's when LE announced that they were "no longer looking for a missing person." and that LE feels that Caylee is deceased.

I didn't say that I believed that this is what happened.

So I don't know "how" or "why".

I was only musing on what Casey might have told GP & CA

I see. Thanks!

"Very poor planner"....yes, Brini. Did you see the psychological analyst on Nancy Grace when she discussed Casey's Contact Dependence? I thought her insight was very helpful. She said people with this disorder are exclusively involved with the person in front of them and lack broader focus and have no perspective, no big picture. They are locked in and squeezing Destiny out of the moment, not looking any further. Of course, they lack the ability to plan their way out of the room if they have to use the lavatory.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Love this post!

Yes. I saw that broadcast. :)

I agree GA Peach.....I'm confused too. Sounds like he was cleared as far as the Nicole case goes but it seems very very coincidental that there was a sketch of him as a person of interest for that case AND he just happens to be a friend/acquaintance of Casey's.......plus that Sawgrass link again.

Yes it certainly does.

Yeah, she may have left her purse in the car to set up a carjacking scenario. Then, she ran the car out of gas!

Very poor planner, for a "event planner."

Someone (sorry, I'd have to look it up again) suggested that she very likely was enroute to Blanchard Park, but ran out of gas.

I know the links are down but what is the sketch of? I've only heard that Casey gave a sketch of ZG.

Okay I've looked through this post and every link I try is not working..where can I find the sketches? I would like to see. TIA.

Mommy's helpin mommy's - check your PM's.

I know the links are down but what is the sketch of? I've only heard that Casey gave a sketch of ZG.

I do not think thet released it. Probobly looks like Harry the rabbit...

sorry levity ....

But seriously I do not think they released it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored