J Blanchard Park #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
to Casey.... The following is information I have also forwarded to the OCSO.
Please decipher and perhaps we can come up with more clues here, maybe there is a link after all?

Ok I have been considering the evidence or lack thereof the police have provided in Nicole Ganguzza's case.

The police have limited the evidence provided to the media in Nicole Ganguzza's case. I was wondering if you can review the following to see if there may be a connection to the Caylee Marie Anthony disappearance.

I will break downs some of what I know from reading the news reports on Nicole's case:
1. She left class at 5:45 to jog before returning home.
2. She parked her car at the Dean Road entrance to Blanchard Park at approximately 5:55-6:00 pm.
3. A running shoe was found next to her car at the Dean road parking area, collected as evidence.
4. Nicole's Body was found approximately 2 miles down the trail near the N Econlockhachee road parking area.
5. Her body was in the thicket the victim was heavily scratched by the thicket as were the police searched the area and found her and gathered evidence. Most undoubtedly so was the perp.
6. The scene was gruesome according to the reports.
7. It has not been reported as of yet if she had been raped or not.
8. Cloths were gathered at the scene.
9. Police reported that they feel the perp waited for her as she jogged by and snatched her.
10. "She worked as a graduate-student-counseling intern for a Winter Springs counselor. According to the counselor's Web site, Ganguzza had worked with homeless people, children and adolescents in the juvenile-justice system, people with disabilities and families affected by physical and sexual abuse. She also did counseling at the community clinic at UCF. Her interests included working with troubled youth, older adults, people with life-threatening illnesses, couples and families and personal growth, according to the Web site." Quoted from http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...cf-jogger-slain-061208,0,7295335.story?page=2
10. Dean Road entrance closes at 7:30 Rouse Road Entrance Closes at 8:pM (summer hours) These are the only exits available between Dean Road and Rouse Road. Other parking areas are available along the trail but they do not connect with any roadway to these exits. These exits are the only ones connected with a roadway between each other. If you are late your car will be locked inside.
11. About 2 miles down the trail is the N Econlockhachee entrance this parking is really not much to speak of. The area does not look like Google Earth anymore, the road has been adjusted since and there is a small dirt parking area next to the post office parking area that slopes downward slightly from the road view. No gate at all to this parking area.
12. Farther down the trail several more miles is another parking area that you can access from 50, I have never been there cannot say what it is like but it is far away and not likely near enough to be of interest. This is close to Chickasaw Trail.
Now let's examine this evidence
1. It takes about 10-15 minutes to get from UCF to this parking lot so 5:55 6pm sounds on schedule.
2. The location she was found is about 2 miles from her car, Most people recommend doing a 10 minute mile, but some can get faster than that and a human can run up to 34 mph. A 10 minute mile would make a round trip from that point land back about 6:35 6:45 pm at Dean Road which leaves her a good 40 minutes for more running if she planned on leaving from the Dean road exit to about 65 minutes if she planned on driving back though the park and leaving at Rouse road giving 5 minutes for driving.
2. We do not know if this shoe is Nicole's or someone else, or if it is a man's or a woman's.
3. We don't know if Nicole really ran that far or was taken from somewhere in between or even from the parking lot. (shoe missing - was she wearing two when she was found or maybe there were two near her body since "cloths" were found there as well – we do not know this information has not been revealed by the police.
4. If she was taken from dean road and driven to N. Econ. and drug to the woods from there it would not be difficult to do and to keep from being seen as at dusk as the area is not well lit and the parking does slope slightly downward from the roadway.
5. She could have been chloroformed with some struggle I presume at least at first. Placed in the back or trunk of a car and driven down to the other exit. Yes I used the C word! But there is a running shoe lying next to the car.
6. Then she could have been drug to that location and murdered.
7. A man and a woman will commit these crimes differently all we know is the scene was gruesome.
I would like to see more evidence in this case, what was the cause of death, how "gruesome" is gruesome. Were both her sneakers there? If so does this sneaker found at the car match any others belonging to Nicole? Was it a woman's sneaker or a man's? What size is it? Was there chloroform found in her system? I think at that time of day screaming could be heard as that post office is very busy and the body was not far from the back of it.

Now let's accelerate this one step farther, I pose the following as pure speculation as we have not seen any evidence that could confirm or deny these connections:
Casey Anthony's mother Cindy was supposedly seeing a counselor who suggested she take custody of Caylee and send Casey on her way. We do not know who this was, is there a connection here to the Nicole case? Perhaps the police have made one and this is perhaps why this has not been revealed, of everything we have learned about this case something as innocuous as who the counselor is surely would be revealed by now. Usually the "doctor/patient" privilege works the other way around. This person Surely would have an enormous insight into this case. If there is a connection where was Casey on the 10th, the 9th is the timeframe she went exploring life on her own and left the house outside of a brief return on the 15th and 16th and then again on the 18th (shovel day) and the 24th caught with the gas cans in her trunk. Could she have 1 committed this murder of Nicole G and could she have 2 made this murder look like a rape to take away from any appearance of involvement on her part just in case someone ran into some connection to her? It is known that she had chloroform in the trunk of her car at one point according to police evidence. Perhaps Caylee then heard or saw something and became a bigger liability than she initially was? Perhaps she sent her away with friends hoping she would forget what she saw? Perhaps she started down a certain path and felt she needed to go farther and murdered her as well? More questions at this point than answers as the evidence provided is limited so far. I have no additional evideence to connect these two crimes but perhaps the police can research this and see if there is a link between them.

Questions to resolve these speculations:
1. Who was the Counselor Cindy spoke with, is there a connection to Nicole? If so perhaps this was a motive that could link her to Nicole's case.
2. Who does the running shoe belong to?
3. How many running shoes was Nicole found with?
4. If this running shoe is not Nicole's does it fit Casey? And or does it match any shoes found in her car? Or House? Or is it a man's shoe?
5. Was Nicole drugged with chloroform or any other substance? If so this could be another link.
6. When was the search for chloroform on the internet by Casey performed? Prior to June 10 2008? She basically moved out of her residence with her parents on June 9th so the chances are good but the police have not revealed this information either.
7. Does any of the clothing found at the scene not belong to Nicole? Is it female clothing? If it is and does not belong to Nicole does it match any of Casey's belongings or is it her size?
8. Were there stabbing wounds? Could the knife found in Casey's car be the weapon used in Nicole's murder? Is there a connection here at all?
9. Casey left the house on hiatus on the 9th of June. Where was she on the 10th?
10. Why did Casey keep pointing to the 9th (prior obviously to the video reveling otherwise from the visit on the 15th with the great-grandfather) as the day she disappeared and why does she keep referring to Blanchard park so much. Is she forcing people to believe there is a link between her daughter's disappearance and this park because she wanted to use the crimes in that park as a cover? Or is she actually covering up one of her own in that park and removing suspicion from herself?
11. She keeps circling and bringing herself to this park location she mentions the big trail, how many children walk the big trail? These comments do not fit; she did mention Caylee liked the park next to the YMCA at least that bit of the story sounds like what a child would enjoy. I can see walking by the river but not referring to the big trail.

Am I stretching too far here? Could there be links in the evidence not revealed as of yet? Why chloroform a child as so many suggest making her sleep in the trunk? There are so many legitimate over the counter drugs that could be used much easier and be obtained much easier. Chloroform however would be superb for quickly knocking out an adult in order to commit a more heinous crime. A child would wake quickly inside a trunk under a dose of chloroform, maybe there was a bottle back there and maybe Caylee was drugged with some other medication and perhaps the chloroform leaked and something more dreadful happened. But why have the chloroform? Maybe the actual cause of death matches and she knows there would be a link right there? She just seems to be covering up a much bigger lie than the death of her child; she was given an out that could have had a much easier resolution for her than what will eventually transpire here. If she is covering up a second murder then perhaps she thinks her chances are better keeping quiet about what happened with Caylee and let the chips fall where they may.

Can the police confirm any of these speculations?
Can the police provide the answer to any of these questions?
Are they already on the trail putting this together or researching it?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide. I would like to hear more, anything that you could reveal that could allow me to continue more research on this.

Sincerely,

A concerned citizen!

HI I am new here too. I think that you have a good theory. I also wanted to add (though it probably is a stretch) But if you take The N for Nicole it becomes a Z if you turn it sideways...So then you have NG becoming ZG.

to Casey.... The following is information I have also forwarded to the OCSO.
Please decipher and perhaps we can come up with more clues here, maybe there is a link after all?

Ok I have been considering the evidence or lack thereof the police have provided in Nicole Ganguzza's case.

The police have limited the evidence provided to the media in Nicole Ganguzza's case. I was wondering if you can review the following to see if there may be a connection to the Caylee Marie Anthony disappearance...

Sincerely,

A concerned citizen!

This is my first post here but I have been lurking here for a while now. Today, I decided to look at the Blanchard Park/Nicole thread and went to the last thread...which is the quoted one above.

And the reason I decided to look at the Blanchard Park/Nicole thread because I too have been thinking some of the same.

Like many people following this case, I have asked myself questions over and over. One of the questions I have asked myself is "If Caylee is alive, why would Casey lie about what happened, why would Casey go so far as to go to jail to maintain that lie". I came up with a few answers; here are two: One-She would lie if there was some illegality involved ie, drugs, other crime, she sold Caylee, etc... Two-she would lie if she felt that by telling the truth, harm would come to Caylee.

So here is the newest theory that has been ringing through my brain the last few days, asking myself...is it possible?

I believe that Casey hung out with some rough people. Is it possible that Casey witnessed or was involved in the murder of Nicole? Is it possible that the people she was hanging out and also involved in the murder of Nicole got worried that Casey would "talk" and took Caylee for security purposes?

We know that Casey lied to police. We know that she said she was trying to find her daughter in a "backward" way. Is it possible that she was trying to drop clues as to who murdered Nicole without telling them for fear harm would come to Caylee?

Is it possible that the reason forensics found chloroform and evidence of decomposition in the back of the trunk was because it was used to subdue Nicole, she was then killed, and placed in Casey's trunk to dispose of Nicole's body?

Does this explain why George said something to the effect of....the dead body that is the trunk was NOT my grand-daughter indicating that there was a dead body but it belonged to someone else?

In the jail phone conversation Casey had with Lee...there is talk about who he can trust, who he can't trust. There are references made to Blanchard Park...is it possible that this conversation was in regards to the people who were involved with Nicole's murder and Caylee's kidnapping?

If Casey did indeed tell Padilla's guy Dick, that ZG and Sam took Caylee from her at Blanchard Park...was this her way of trying to drop some more clues as to what happened without divulging the exact truth?

In thinking of this scenario and tying it to the poem that Casey wrote on myspace....it fits (not that other scenarios have not). If someone wants me to post how I came to this conclusion...let me know and I will gladly give you my break down of the poem and it's meaning regarding this particular scenario.

Again, this is just another theory among the many others out there, among the many that I have thought of myself. I'm just wondering what other's thoughts are on this?

This is my first post here but I have been lurking here for a while now. Today, I decided to look at the Blanchard Park/Nicole thread and went to the last thread...which is the quoted one above.

And the reason I decided to look at the Blanchard Park/Nicole thread because I too have been thinking some of the same.

Like many people following this case, I have asked myself questions over and over. One of the questions I have asked myself is "If Caylee is alive, why would Casey lie about what happened, why would Casey go so far as to go to jail to maintain that lie". I came up with a few answers; here are two: One-She would lie if there was some illegality involved ie, drugs, other crime, she sold Caylee, etc... Two-she would lie if she felt that by telling the truth, harm would come to Caylee.

So here is the newest theory that has been ringing through my brain the last few days, asking myself...is it possible?

I believe that Casey hung out with some rough people. Is it possible that Casey witnessed or was involved in the murder of Nicole? Is it possible that the people she was hanging out and also involved in the murder of Nicole got worried that Casey would "talk" and took Caylee for security purposes?

We know that Casey lied to police. We know that she said she was trying to find her daughter in a "backward" way. Is it possible that she was trying to drop clues as to who murdered Nicole without telling them for fear harm would come to Caylee?

Is it possible that the reason forensics found chloroform and evidence of decomposition in the back of the trunk was because it was used to subdue Nicole, she was then killed, and placed in Casey's trunk to dispose of Nicole's body?

Does this explain why George said something to the effect of....the dead body that is the trunk was NOT my grand-daughter indicating that there was a dead body but it belonged to someone else?

In the jail phone conversation Casey had with Lee...there is talk about who he can trust, who he can't trust. There are references made to Blanchard Park...is it possible that this conversation was in regards to the people who were involved with Nicole's murder and Caylee's kidnapping?

If Casey did indeed tell Padilla's guy Dick, that ZG and Sam took Caylee from her at Blanchard Park...was this her way of trying to drop some more clues as to what happened without divulging the exact truth?

In thinking of this scenario and tying it to the poem that Casey wrote on myspace....it fits (not that other scenarios have not). If someone wants me to post how I came to this conclusion...let me know and I will gladly give you my break down of the poem and it's meaning regarding this particular scenario.

Again, this is just another theory among the many others out there, among the many that I have thought of myself. I'm just wondering what other's thoughts are on this?

I for one would love to hear how you interpreted Casey's My Space poem. Please post ? Thnx !

I feel the same way as the last couple of posts. I really do think it's a strong possiblity that there could be a connection. No, i do not think casey would take the fall for someone else, unless they had her child, then maybe. I too think the clues were dropped for paying special attention to JBpark and Sawgrass. This girl is quick and i think it would have been simple for her to come up with a way to get these clues out there without much thought about it. Add that to her already maipulative and laiar personality, you just get a messed up girl trying to tell the story in a very twisted around the bush way.

I for one would love to hear how you interpreted Casey's My Space poem. Please post ? Thnx !

Not a problem. Keep in mind that this poem is sort of like the bible in some aspects. It can be interpreted in many ways. I myself applied it to many scenarios...with Caylee alive, with Caylee dead, etc...

But here is the scenario of someone taking Caylee as security because of Casey's involvement (withnessed involvement or otherwise) in the murder of Nicole.

On the worst of worst days,
Remember the words spoken.

Casey is indicating that this is one of her worst days...saying to remember the words spoken (something that she was told or something she is telling herself)

Trust no one,
Only yourself.

Casey indicated that there has been some sort of betrayal...ie, the people that she was involved with that took Casey. She could be reflecting that there is nobody that she can trust regarding this situation (someone has Caylee as security and has threatend Caylee's life). In actuallity, she didn't trust her parents enough to tell them what happened, and she has since indicated that she didn't trust the police. It's possible that she meant she didn't trust the police enought to prevent harm coming to her daughter...therefore she has lied to them.

With great power,
Comes great consequence.

Casey makes reference to "Great Power". What Great power? Possibly the power to turn someone in for the murder of Nicole. Possibley the power she may have felt she had with a "gang". Possibly the power that the person who took Caylee from her, has over her.

She says...with that power, comes great consequence....the consequence being that her daughter was taken from her.

What is given,
Can be taken away.

Casey could be referring to the "power" in the preceding stanza....the power was given...the power was taken away.

Casey could be regerring to the "consequence" in the preceding stanza...the consequence being her daughter was given to her (from God), taken away by these people.

Everyone lies.

Note how the tone changes in the poem....This could be something that the kidnappers told her...."eveyone lies". Lie about what you know about the murder of Nicole, lie about how your daughter was taken if it is found out.

Could also indicate something that Casey is saying to herself....lie about this because if you don't they will kill Caylee. (remember...in the poem, she can trust no one but herself)

Everyone dies.

If she doesn't lie...everyone dies. Namely Caylee.

Life will never be easy.

Casey is indicating that this thing that has happened isn't going to be easy, lying isn't going to be easy, but it's just a fact...life will never be easy, she has to do what she has to do to make it through it.

On the worst of worst days,
Remember the words spoken.

Again...she is referring to the worst day in her life....she is saying to remember the words spoken above.

She could also be referring to the following lines (hold your head high, smile, laugh) as though someone told her to act like nothing happened...remember the words spoken (or else).

Hold your head high.

Smile.

Laugh.

Love unconditionally.

She may have been told to do these things...act like nothing has happened and you will get your daughter back. Or she may feel that this is what she has to do...pretend like everything is fine, do what she has to do to protect Caylee, and she will eventually get her daughter back.

Tomorrow is a brand new day.

She is referring to tomorrow...the future. She indicates in the beginning of her poem that she has experienced the worst of worst days. She shows hope that in days to come...tomorrow...that things won't be as bad...she will get her daughter back.

~respectfully snipped~

Awesome post! It fits right in with a post I made yesterday in the "Alive" thread. Post #57:

I've had suspicions along these lines since I found out about Nicole's murder. That June 9 date....

Think about it: This could be why LE is being so ambiguous about the forensic results. I do believe there was a dead body in the car. That much is clear.

What if, what if...Casey was involved in the murder or witnessed the murder? She could have voluntarily or been forced to transport the body, or items containing forensic evidence like the murder weapon.

Others involved could have snatched Caylee to keep Casey quiet, or Casey sent Caylee away to keep her safe because of threats.

Here is why I think LE is being deceptive in their public pronouncements: (and keep in mind all of this is just my opinion and pure speculation so I could certainly be wrong)

LE knows the body in the car is not Caylee and they know Casey must have some involvement in this other murder, but Casey won't talk. So they do everything in their power to have her labeled by the whole world as a child killer in order to pressure her into talking.

Casey and LE are now in a catch-22.

LE not only wants to know "what is your involvement with the dead body that was in your trunk?" they want to know "where is Caylee?"

If Casey brings Caylee forward, not only is the baby's life potentially in danger, but now she will have to explain what really happened.

So LE is holding the "child killer" label over Casey until she talks.

And Casey is holding Caylee back in order to avoid answering questions about the other body. As long as Caylee is missing, and LE and Casey are both using her as leverage, the poor child is in limbo. So long as LE takes this tack, she can sit back and wait it out, even WITH all of that pressure.

Casey doen't think far enough ahead to realize this can't go on forever. Right now she's out of jail, showering and doing her nails, surfing the internet. Probably as far as she's concerned some kind of deux ex machina will strike and everything will resolve itself. But eventually the truth will come out, one way or another.

Awesome post! It fits right in with a post I made yesterday in the "Alive" thread. Post #57:

I've had suspicions along these lines since I found out about Nicole's murder. That June 9 date....

Think about it: This could be why LE is being so ambiguous about the forensic results. I do believe there was a dead body in the car. That much is clear.

What if, what if...Casey was involved in the murder or witnessed the murder? She could have voluntarily or been forced to transport the body, or items containing forensic evidence like the murder weapon.

Others involved could have snatched Caylee to keep Casey quiet, or Casey sent Caylee away to keep her safe because of threats.

Here is why I think LE is being deceptive in their public pronouncements: (and keep in mind all of this is just my opinion and pure speculation so I could certainly be wrong)

LE knows the body in the car is not Caylee and they know Casey must have some involvement in this other murder, but Casey won't talk. So they do everything in their power to have her labeled by the whole world as a child killer in order to pressure her into talking.

Casey and LE are now in a catch-22.

LE not only wants to know "what is your involvement with the dead body that was in your trunk?" they want to know "where is Caylee?"

If Casey brings Caylee forward, not only is the baby's life potentially in danger, but now she will have to explain what really happened.

So LE is holding the "child killer" label over Casey until she talks.

And Casey is holding Caylee back in order to avoid answering questions about the other body. As long as Caylee is missing, and LE and Casey are both using her as leverage, the poor child is in limbo. So long as LE takes this tack, she can sit back and wait it out, even WITH all of that pressure.

Casey doen't think far enough ahead to realize this can't go on forever. Right now she's out of jail, showering and doing her nails, surfing the internet. Probably as far as she's concerned some kind of deux ex machina will strike and everything will resolve itself. But eventually the truth will come out, one way or another.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one thinking this way. In the very beginning of this case...I thought Caylee was alive. However I did not believe Casey's story of the Zanny the nanny. I believed that something else happened...there had to be a reason that Casey was lying. Then when all the evidence came out about the decomposing body, the Chloroform...I started thinking more on the lines that Caylee might be dead. At the same time though...I kept thinking that if LE has all this evidence...why haven't they charged her. It was reasoned to me that maybe they were still trying to build their case. Okay...that made sense...that was possible.

But...then this Nicole case came more to light. And it came out that chloroform had been used on her. That's when I started thinking about things that have been said in the past to police by case, staements the Anthony's have said, things said during the jail phone conversations between Lee and Casey, etc...

But the thing that really stood out to me...after reading the police interogation (especially the one at Universal studios) in the documents and then hearing them after they were released...I started wondering...was Casey trying to drop them hints? She did say that she was trying to help them find Caylee in a backward kind of way. How the date June 9th kept being referred to. How there have been many references to Blanchard Park. etc.. etc... And then the jail phone conversation between Lee and Casey...all the "code" talk....references about who can be trused or more so, who could NOT be trusted. And again more references to Blanchard Park. And then George saying....the dead body that was in the trunk was not my grand-daughters...thinking...maybe they do know the truth...maybe they do know that there was someone elses dead body in the trunk. There are so many things that have been done and said that could point to this scenario.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one thinking this way. In the very beginning of this case...I thought Caylee was alive. However I did not believe Casey's story of the Zanny the nanny. I believed that something else happened...there had to be a reason that Casey was lying. Then when all the evidence came out about the decomposing body, the Chloroform...I started thinking more on the lines that Caylee might be dead. At the same time though...I kept thinking that if LE has all this evidence...why haven't they charged her. It was reasoned to me that maybe they were still trying to build their case. Okay...that made sense...that was possible.

But...then this Nicole case came more to light. And it came out that chloroform had been used on her. That's when I started thinking about things that have been said in the past to police by case, staements the Anthony's have said, things said during the jail phone conversations between Lee and Casey, etc...

But the thing that really stood out to me...after reading the police interogation (especially the one at Universal studios) in the documents and then hearing them after they were released...I started wondering...was Casey trying to drop them hints? She did say that she was trying to help them find Caylee in a backward kind of way. How the date June 9th kept being referred to. How there have been many references to Blanchard Park. etc.. etc... And then the jail phone conversation between Lee and Casey...all the "code" talk....references about who can be trused or more so, who could NOT be trusted. And again more references to Blanchard Park. And then George saying....the dead body that was in the trunk was not my grand-daughters...thinking...maybe they do know the truth...maybe they do know that there was someone elses dead body in the trunk. There are so many things that have been done and said that could point to this scenario.

And why does the Missing Person's Unit still have hold of the case if they have proof that Caylee is dead? Yuri Melich is still working the case, flying out to California as we speak. He is not a Homicide detective, he's with the Missing Person's Unit.

And why does the Missing Person's Unit still have hold of the case if they have proof that Caylee is dead? Yuri Melich is still working the case, flying out to California as we speak. He is not a Homicide detective, he's with the Missing Person's Unit.

Exactly...that's a very good question.

This is my first post here but I have been lurking here for a while now. Today, I decided to look at the Blanchard Park/Nicole thread and went to the last thread...which is the quoted one above............thoughts are on this?

I think you may have something hear.

I think you may have something hear.

Thank you, this scenario has been eating at me for a few days now. I've been replaying all that is said, read, heard with that particular scenario in mind. Trying to see if it made sense.

Like I said before...in the very beginning I thought Caylee was alive, thought Casey was lying to cover something else up or protect Caylee. Then all the evidence came out and I just didn't know what to believe anymore. Now this has come to light and it fits with what I originally thought. And things said, herad, read...seem to fit as well.

If this is the case...I really do fear for the safety of Caylee.

Hi everyone! I'm new to posting, but I've been lurking for awhile and after reading all the reports last night, something has been eating at me all day, and I was wondering what you all thought.
In Casey's interview at Universal, she said that she went to Blanchard Park to look for ZG and Caylee after she wasn't at Sawgrass. This was on June 9th, the day she claims she last saw Caylee. Now, first of all, I live in Orlando, and on June 9th, we had a horrible rain storm that afternoon/early evening. I remember that because it was also the day that the jogger, Nicole Ganguzza, was murdered at Blanchard park. They said on the news that the trail was much less busy that day because of the bad storm and that had it not stormed so badly, the trail probably would've been more crowded.
What struck me is that it would've been pouring at the time she says she went there to look for her, and a very high publicized murder took place at that park on the day and close to the time period that she says she was there looking for ZG. Now, I seriously don't think she had anything to do with the murder of the jogger and I really don't think she had even gone there, but I do think she may have made a mental note to somehow latch on to it, so maybe she could blame Caylee's death on the jogger's murderer, or something like that. Like the murderer killed the jogger, and then got ahold of ZG and Caylee, too, or something like that. For a few weeks after that murder, it was top news here in Orlando, and there is no way she wouldn't have heard about it. The fact that she picked June 9th as her last day seeing Caylee, when later it was determined to be a lie, and the fact that she said she went to Blanchard Park, which isn't even really that close to Conway, it just makes me think that it was part of her master plan of trying to prove she didn't do it. And, had it not been proven that Caylee didn't disappear on June 9th, I really think that we would've been hearing this connection sooner.
Ok, this could be why all 3; CA, GA, and KC originally said they last saw her on June 9, and June 7. If they all 3 knew that she was missing or deceased.. and then somehow the news leaked out that Caylee was with the great-grandparents on June 15, then they had to change their story.
Makes sense to me.
Would also explain how and why CA reported in her last call to 911 that she had just located her missing daughter and the car, and that the car smelled like a dead body had been in it... she's reporting this to the 911 operator a full day *before* they even saw the car at the tow yard. The only way she could know this, is if she already knew Caylee was deceased.

With all due respect, what you are failing to take into consideration is the goose-chase at Universal ... how do you explain her taking them there? Doesn't seem to fit your scenario IMHO.

Ok, this could be why all 3; CA, GA, and KC originally said they last saw her on June 9, and June 7. If they all 3 knew that she was missing or deceased.. and then somehow the news leaked out that Caylee was with the great-grandparents on June 15, then they had to change their story.
Makes sense to me.
Would also explain how and why CA reported in her last call to 911 that she had just located her missing daughter and the car, and that the car smelled like a dead body had been in it... she's reporting this to the 911 operator a full day *before* they even saw the car at the tow yard. The only way she could know this, is if she already knew Caylee was deceased.

I am unclear. How could she have said the car smelled if she had not been to the tow yard? I have not heard this before.

I love your theories but why would KC be researching in chloroform on her computer unless as the theory holds that she went after NG (the counseling connection??) herself. In which case she is guilty of even more than poor Caylee.

You know one of the rules of LE is that the answer is usually the shortest distance between 2 points. I tend to think she she just wanted to Caylee gone because she wanted to party and is only using this elaborate plot to muddy the waters.

Either way, no matter what, if my gd/daughter had been gone for over 3 months the time for the games are over. Also, NG last night had a point. If there was any evidence of a kidnapping the FBI would still be involved...

I am unclear. How could she have said the car smelled if she had not been to the tow yard? I have not heard this before.
I love your theories but why would KC be researching in chloroform on her computer unless as the theory holds that she went after NG (the counseling connection??) herself. In which case she is guilty of even more than poor Caylee.
You know one of the rules of LE is that the answer is usually the shortest distance between 2 points. I tend to think she she just wanted to Caylee gone because she wanted to party and is only using this elaborate plot to muddy the waters.
Either way, no matter what, if my gd/daughter had been gone for over 3 months the time for the games are over. Also, NG last night had a point. If there was any evidence of a kidnapping the FBI would still be involved...
I read all 400+ pages of LE's documents. The 911 calls were on July 15, and they went to the tow yard on July 16. Statements by CA, GA, the tow yard owner, the tow truck driver and the lady who works in the office there, are all in the statements. The dates are all consistent.
So CA knew about the smell in the trunk the day before they even went to pick it up. The only way she could have known that, is if she already knew when she called 911 that little Caylee was no longer with us.
However, I was sleepy when I wrote the post you are referring to, and forgot about the hair and decomp evidence in the trunk being tied to Caylee by LE, and the chloroform evidence in the trunk, and the search by a computer one of the A's owns. Add to that the sworn testimony of 2 employees at the nursing home that Caylee was there on Father's Day, June 15, and the video tape of the event.
So I do believe (just in my opinion) that Caylee is no longer with us. My theory is that she passed away on June 16, and that KC at some point told her family, and a decision was made to post date her dissapearance to June 9 to try to tie it into the Blanchard Park murder. The lady's body was moved from the park to the back of the post office, probably after she was murdered, and it might have looked like a good idea to claim that the body in the trunk was hers because KC "might" have witnessed the incident, was forced to help transfer the body to the post office, all in an effort to try to establish reasonable doubt in the general public.
The whole theory worked, until I remembered about the dna and decomp evidence being tied to Caylee, plus the hits in her backyard. The woman's body would have never been in Casey's backyard.
Unfortunately, I do not think it was an accident; Casey's demeanor and lies lead me to that conclusion. My son was taken from me when he was 11. I knew exactly who took him, probably where they were headed, and knew that he was not in danger, and I was a basket case. If someone else had taken him and I had no clue where he was, I would have gone out of my ever livin mind. I called the police the very night he was gone, and hounded the FBI until they saw my point. I cried so much my eyes were swollen with dark circles. Casey shows none of this.
A post mentioned that sometimes law enforcement sometimes puts out a little tidbit that is a little "off" sometimes, in order to further their investigation. But I ran it past my husband this morning, and he said that LE would never go that far (to imply to the world that Caylee is deceased, unless she really is. ) He is the Grand Jury Foreman in our county, so I'm leaning back to my original theory now. Darnnit, I was really hoping there for a few hours.

:blowkiss:Thank you for posting this video link. I did watch it and was so saddened, but it is so true !
Her words spoken about the denial a Mum can have hit home with me. I understand that fully !:)

But...then this Nicole case came more to light. And it came out that chloroform had been used on her. That's when I started thinking about things that have been said in the past to police by case, staements the Anthony's have said, things said during the jail phone conversations between Lee and Casey, etc.

Are you saying that chloroform had been used on Nicole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored