JAG's Myspace page

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KFMB news 8 at 11:

Just stated the name of the mother of the twins on air. Her initials are DH for those who don't know who she is yet. The twins were born in San Bernadino area and are 3ish years old. JAG is not listed on the birth certificate because he was not married to their mothers (although the glimpse at the birth certificate where things were not blurred out seemed to show that they must use his surname of Garnder)

Yes, I can confirm that those are her initials :(

I really wish they hadn't found out who she was.

Yes, I can confirm that those are her initials :(

I really wish they hadn't found out who she was.

They stated her name several times and also showed pictures (but blurred the faces of the twins).

Thankfully so far I'm not seeing that they've put it in an article online...but I'm afraid now any other local stations that saw it might.

They stated her name several times and also showed pictures (but blurred the faces of the twins).

Thankfully so far I'm not seeing that they've put it in an article online...but I'm afraid now any other local stations that saw it might.

The pics they've shown, is it one with her another person and the twins... sort of like a family shot?

KFMB news 8 at 11:

Just stated the name of the mother of the twins on air. Her initials are DH for those who don't know who she is yet. The twins were born in San Bernadino area and are 3ish years old. JAG is not listed on the birth certificate because he was not married to their mothers (although the glimpse at the birth certificate where things were not blurred out seemed to show that they must use his surname of Garnder)

If her name is in the media, why can't we say it here.......?

If her name is in the media, why can't we say it here.......?

I believe until it's in print that it isn't even up for consideration, and as she's not tied into the investigation or cases it seems, I'm not sure she'd be considered available for discussion using her name anyway. JB, on the other hand, is mentioned in an article as talking with EPD, so I'm guessing that's why her name can be used.

Fortunately for DH, so far all of the national media (and even some of the local) is still erroneously linking JB as the mother of the twins.

The pics they've shown, is it one with her another person and the twins... sort of like a family shot?

I think it probably was, and I believe she was the only face unblurred. The twins definitely were, and honestly I wasn't paying attention to the other person in the photo. They were focusing on her face, and I think they may have been sitting on steps or something.

I believe until it's in print that it isn't even up for consideration, and as she's not tied into the investigation or cases it seems, I'm not sure she'd be considered available for discussion using her name anyway. JB, on the other hand, is mentioned in an article as talking with EPD, so I'm guessing that's why her name can be used.

Fortunately for DH, so far all of the national media (and even some of the local) is still erroneously linking JB as the mother of the twins.

When I posted JB's name in my post yesterday, the moderator removed the last name.

I think it probably was, and I believe she was the only face unblurred. The twins definitely were, and honestly I wasn't paying attention to the other person in the photo. They were focusing on her face, and I think they may have been sitting on steps or something.

Okay... I was just wondering if they swiped one from a social networking site or if someone "ratted" her out.

That is JAGs myspace page for sure and there are some interesting nuggets of info if you follow the trail- I was able to figure out who everyone is and I don't know any of them personally...really wasn't that hard! Based on the page comments its obvious that:

Jariah=current GF
Jen=ex GF(initials J.T.) who gave character testimonial for him in 2000
I'm Offline=mother of his twins (now know their names- sad for them, what a legacy)

From one of the friends comments it looks like Twins Mom and Jen T were childhood friends- Jen dated him first then "breaks his heart" so he dates her old friend and then has the twins with her- looks like they had some sort of falling out- over JAG I wonder?? Then Jen moves on with her life and is able to not hold a grudge so they reconciled.
They all seem to be nice people who may even be a bit naïve and maybe that's why JAG was given the benefit of doubt about things...

I feel sorry for everyone he fooled- nothing good comes from any of this for anyone. The Twins Mom refers to him as "Darling John" and they are "The Gardners"- even a reference to 'Mommy Dearest'... He must've been very convincing- Ugh, sickening!
These girls all resemble Amber and Chelsea- very eerie- everyone who ever knew JAG should consider themselves very very very lucky to have escaped his clutches.
In time I hope they will be able to move forward and heal as well- imagine what the Twins Mom is going to have to face later down the road when they start asking about him! YIKES!

That is JAGs myspace page for sure and there are some interesting nuggets of info if you follow the trail- I was able to figure out who everyone is and I don't know any of them personally...really wasn't that hard! Based on the page comments its obvious that:

Jariah=current GF
I'm Offline=mother of his twins (now know their names- sad for them, what a legacy)

From one of the friends comments it looks like Twins Mom and Jen T were childhood friends- Jen dated him first then "breaks his heart" so he dates her old friend and then has the twins with her- looks like they had some sort of falling out- over JAG I wonder?? Then Jen moves on with her life and is able to not hold a grudge so they reconciled.
They all seem to be nice people who may even be a bit naïve and maybe that's why JAG was given the benefit of doubt about things...

I feel sorry for everyone he fooled- nothing good comes from any of this for anyone. The Twins Mom refers to him as "Darling John" and they are "The Gardners"- even a reference to 'Mommy Dearest'... He must've been very convincing- Ugh, sickening!
These girls all resemble Amber and Chelsea- very eerie- everyone who ever knew JAG should consider themselves very very very lucky to have escaped his clutches.
In time I hope they will be able to move forward and heal as well- imagine what the Twins Mom is going to have to face later down the road when they start asking about him! YIKES!

How do you know that I'm Offline is the mother of the twins?

How do you know that I'm Offline is the mother of the twins?

I found what you were talking about. Interesting!! Wonder why she signed that one comment, "love, the Gardners".

It just goes to show how manipulative and believable he could apparently be... Very frightening now that we know what he is truly capable of!!

It just goes to show how manipulative and believable he could apparently be... Very frightening now that we know what he is truly capable of!!

I now know the names of his boys but I still don't know the mother's name. Trying to cross reference on FB and find who she is.

Jariah=current GF

Yes it clearly looks genuinely like JAG's myspace page. Reading over the different pages, it does seem like all 3 current or past girlfriends were close and posted on each others pages. It seems like they almost passed JAG around between each other.

"I'm Offline" and JAG seemed to split around spring of 2008. What is weird is that "I'm Offline" has her age at 19 of her page.

I don't know why this stuff is interesting. I guess it is weird to see how a probable serial killer can live a double life. Also, I just don't understand how these young women could be girlfriends to a convicted sex offender. I need someone to explain that to me.

I also don't understand why JN (JT, maiden name) would still be listed as JAG'S friend on myspace. I know she knows what going on with him. I would be on there deleting him from my list ASAP!
Thanks for pointing out about "I'm Offline". I didn't even notice her as being listed as a friend. With that dark background it's hard to see.

Do you have to have a myspace page to look at other people's?? Sorry I am only familiar with Facebook.
Can someone pm me with the link for his page or is that allowed??

Why can't a link to his myspace page be posted? It's been done in many other cases.

Do you have to have a myspace page to look at other people's?? Sorry I am only familiar with Facebook.
Can someone pm me with the link for his page or is that allowed??

A link was up in this thread earlier, but it was removed.

Why can't a link to his myspace page be posted? It's been done in many other cases.
you can link to his myspace page as long as you know it is his.no problem.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back