Jailhouse audio/video surveillance visits to be released to public

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anywhere in my post where I volunteered Kimster. LOL That would be quite a long commute for me. Though I wouldn't mind contributing to anyone who could provide this service for us. :)

I believe Muzikman uses a site called docstoc to post a lot of the information he obtains. We're very fortunate to have him here.
Yes, it would have to be a Florida resident, the closer to Putnam Co. the better. :waitasec:

Here's a teaser I watched & found somewhere else. (ty) It could just be Dana's interview that we have already heard, or there could be more. The public has the right to request these tapes too, bad part, they cost. It was done in CA's case by MM and others.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/01/28/ng.dad.jail.cnn

Why, in this video, does Nancy's reporter say that while in jail, still, Ron will only talk about Haleigh? That's not correct. My gosh, he didn't even bring up Haleigh, did he? I believe Dana brought up the subject.

I really hope the headline on tonights NG show is not another teaser, as in the videos have been released (just not to us). I know, call me skeptical.

Not skeptical, we just know NG that well. I'm not optimistic either, considering she's promising "hours of revealing video of Misty Croslin on Nancy Grace tonight."

Yeah right! Hours of the same repetitive soundbites, that is!

Why, in this video, does Nancy's reporter say that while in jail, still, Ron will only talk about Haleigh? That's not correct. My gosh, he didn't even bring up Haleigh, did he? I believe Dana brought up the subject.

It makes him sound like someone with something to hide...Every time someone says "I will only talk about X. I will not answer any questions about Y, or Z", I get suspicious that they've got something shady going on and they need to stay in the script.

Well, no Aqua, that's not wrong. I watch WS for the latest up-to-date news on a case too. It's just that someone has to bring the links and information here. For instance, in the Casey Anthony case, Muzikman (WS member) goes to the courthouse and gets complete copies of various documents released and he will post them for everyone to see. As far as I know, we don't have anyone on this case that requests this type of information and can post it prior to a media source. And I do believe Muzikman has beat the media on more than one occasion in that respect. :wink:

He sure has...many of times. I am will to pay for the doc's..I will donate. Now we just need a volunteer. LOL I am in VA..or I would of been outside the court house every morning.:dance:

NG producer was just on HLN and says that she has viewed the Misty tapes and they showed an exerpt of Misty on the tape (without sound). According to NG producer, there was a glitch in the recordings at the jail so in the call with Mom you can only hear Misty's side of it (and it was a bunch of whining about her situation). In the call with Pop, you can only hear his side (and it was a bunch of him telling Misty that "this Haleigh stuff has got to come to an end".

NG producer was just on HLN and says that she has viewed the Misty tapes and they showed an exerpt of Misty on the tape (without sound). According to NG producer, there was a glitch in the recordings at the jail so in the call with Mom you can only hear Misty's side of it (and it was a bunch of whining about her situation). In the call with Pop, you can only hear his side (and it was a bunch of him telling Misty that "this Haleigh stuff has got to come to an end".

But I bet NG still runs it as a "BOMBSHELL".

If this is a NG teaser, I'm gonna scream. Got the steak marinating, the cornbread done, rice and vegs will be cooked later. Can you believe we sit at the dinner table watching NG? OK - so we're a bit dysfunctional ;)

Mel

It makes him sound like someone with something to hide...Every time someone says "I will only talk about X. I will not answer any questions about Y, or Z", I get suspicious that they've got something shady going on and they need to stay in the script.

Well, we know what he does when Haleigh's name is brought up. He starts going ballistic, threatening to kill whoever, whatever, whenever, whatever, whatever, whoever, whatever, oops, sorry, I had to stop myself.

If this is a NG teaser, I'm gonna scream. Got the steak marinating, the cornbread done, rice and vegs will be cooked later. Can you believe we sit at the dinner table watching NG? OK - so we're a bit dysfunctional ;)

Mel

we used to also, I quit watching her, got heartburn.,,LOL:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members