Jailhouse audio/video surveillance visits to be released to public

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead: Go figure, I have to go to the Dr.'s today was in an car accident on Friday. I bet as soon as I walk out the door...poof the videos will be released. It always happens like this. I sure hope there is something..anything that will lead to Haleigh! I can't wait...:woohoo: Maybe I should leave early so that the videos get released. LOL

:banghead: Go figure, I have to go to the Dr.'s today was in an car accident on Friday. I bet as soon as I walk out the door...poof the videos will be released. It always happens like this. I sure hope there is something..anything that will lead to Haleigh! I can't wait...:woohoo: Maybe I should leave early so that the videos get released. LOL

Can't wait,either! OT- Are you okay?

if they believed their one hour visit last week with daughter misty croslin in the st. John’s county jail would be private, hank and lisa croslin are in for a shock.

Armchair detectives will soon get to hear them after copies are turned over to the news media under the state’s open records laws, as early as tomorrow.

”i am hopeful, that without any minor or major glitches to have a distributable dvd (5-7 hours long) by the end of tuesday or early wednesday morning,” says chuck mulligan, spokesman for st. John’s county sheriff’s department, who is waiting for fellow investigators in nearby putnam county to review and redact as necessary.

Misty’s family tells me her parents spent an hour with her last friday, split into 30 minutes with her mother, lisa, and the balance with father, hank. Beyond the videotapes of misty with her parents, her brother spent time with his wife, lindsay; both videotaped; an audio of brock’s phone conversation with her husband will also be released.

I’m also told that undercover video and audio –hours of it—showing misty, ronald, tommy, and donna allegedly setting up drug deals, then selling more than 300 pills to an undercover officer in six different transactions, from a truckstop to an auto parts store parking lot, may also be coming to a television near you. Prosecutors in the state attorney’s office are reviewing what can be released, given the fact the tapes will be used as evidence in any upcoming trials.

More at link:
http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/02/misty-croslin-caught-on-tape-coming-soon/#more-3833

----thud----

Wonderful an inmate and former pimp, as Art H so gently describes, J Williams supported Kristina(Nay Nay) and A Brooks, ???

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/02/misty-croslin-caught-on-tape-coming-soon/#more-3833

snip~Curiously, he’ll be sharing jail space with another notorious local drug dealer and alleged pimp, Jerome Williams, ex Sugar Daddy to a Ronald Cummings ex, Amber Brooks. (She once told me she began seeing Cummings when she was 15; Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh’s mother (and JR’s) told me she was 14 when Ronald seduced her her.) ~ end snip

BOLD IN () BY ME : Wondering if Art means to report that RC SEDUCED Amber or Crystal?

I can't help but wonder where all these "young girl's" parents were while all this alleged "seducing" was taking place. We can blame RC to the ends of the earth but I would also like to see these parents held accountable for the serious and blatant child abuse and neglect that Art Harris seems to leave out in most of his pieces. JMO

Keep in mind that when Ronald "seduced" Crystal at age 14, he was only 16 himself. Did Art not remember that little fact?

Can't wait,either! OT- Are you okay?

Just a little banged up, some dumb teenagers ran right into the side of my truck and had the nerve to laugh about it and tell LE that it was my fault. Not! I got proof. Thanks for asking!:blowkiss: I hope Doc doesn't give me any of the Oxy stuff for pain, they like to push that crap. I want a lotion, like lioderm or something.

Just a little banged up, some dumb teenagers ran right into the side of my truck and had the nerve to laugh about it and tell LE that it was my fault. Not! I got proof. Thanks for asking!:blowkiss: I hope Doc doesn't give me any of the Oxy stuff for pain, they like to push that crap. I want a lotion, like lioderm or something.

I hope you get better soon MADJGNLAW!!!! :)

Keep in mind that when Ronald "seduced" Crystal at age 14, he was only 16 himself. Did Art not remember that little fact?

Yet another example of AH's stellar journalistic license. It was Amber he was referring to, not Crystal. Poor writing skills? I think more likely he prefers to cloud the issue to keep people talking about him.

Can't wait...Waitingggggg.

Make sure you have your insurance company demand the phone records of the teen that hit you, My guess is they were probably texting on there phone, once your insurance company knows that it will automatically be the teens fault, then see if they are laughing....

Hope you feel better soon.

Maybe it's just me, but Ronald and "seduced" in the same sentence made me queasy.

As much as I really want to hear these (and I will be elbowing you guys out of the way to hear them when they come out) I still feel just a little bit icky about it, like I'm listening in on a private conversation. Which I guess I am. But they probably know they are being taped. Still seems intrusive. But I do want to hear them.

I live in a constantly conflicted state. It's why I eat so much chocolate.

keeping this page open until the tapes are released. I don't think I can tolerate Nancy spreading the tapes out for a week (like she did for 3 days with Ronald).

MOO

Mel

I think AH is playing with words again, since "sharing jail space" is as broad as being in the same county jail. I would seriously doubt that Jerome and Ron are anywhere near one another.

I completely agree with you.

Get it all done in the morning, then you have all afternoon to do what you wish :) (i am at work and that is how i get it done...lol)

Or..do as I do - don't do it at all! Forget housework and cooking, this time is MINE!

No laughing at your injuries. Take it easy. We need you around here. Good luck at the doctor's office, we'll keep it all fresh for ya.
azwriter

As much as I really want to hear these (and I will be elbowing you guys out of the way to hear them when they come out) I still feel just a little bit icky about it, like I'm listening in on a private conversation. Which I guess I am. But they probably know they are being taped. Still seems intrusive. But I do want to hear them.

I live in a constantly conflicted state. It's why I eat so much chocolate.

After the KC tapes and sunshine law and everything, (both in Florida also) I am surprised if they wouldn't at least be aware of the possibility of these tapes being released... maybe we will all be hearing what they want us to hear... just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member