James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The part embolded and underlined above is an interesting phrase.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that there were more people in this situation than the immediate family.

JBR was being abused somehow.

What if...

twenty odd years later we know a whole lot more than we did then about pedophile rings, we also know that there are female pedophiles in all levels of society thanks to people like Erika Perdue.

I find it odd that JBR's pediatrician was called to the house...beyond odd. It would be like calling your dentist. The child was deceased, no pediatrician can help that...so why him? PR had a raft of medical problems, it would have made far, far more sense to call her own doctor rather than calling JBR's?

Add in some questionable photography sessions, a couple more highly placed "friends of the family"...

Then of course there's the comment that has always bothered me, made by PR - "why would you do that to another child?" implying to me at least, there is another child in the mix, somewhere.

:moo:

My feeling is that we know everything everyone else does at this point and they are only doing what we are supposing and speculating.

I remember this crime well. My daughter was 7 when Jon Benet was killed. It was scary and unsettling.

Like I said, Ill look at the book but to be honest, I don't read anything in this thread that makes it seem worth buying. I want it to be. I want so much to see some thing new and see this case be picked apart til the perp falls out.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that there were more people in this situation than the immediate family.

JBR was being abused somehow.

What if...

twenty odd years later we know a whole lot more than we did then about pedophile rings, we also know that there are female pedophiles in all levels of society thanks to people like Erika Perdue.

I find it odd that JBR's pediatrician was called to the house...beyond odd. It would be like calling your dentist. The child was deceased, no pediatrician can help that...so why him? PR had a raft of medical problems, it would have made far, far more sense to call her own doctor rather than calling JBR's?

Add in some questionable photography sessions, a couple more highly placed "friends of the family"...

Then of course there's the comment that has always bothered me, made by PR - "why would you do that to another child?" implying to me at least, there is another child in the mix, somewhere.

BBM : How do you know that? Is that just your theory? This is part of what drives me crazy about this case. All the supposition, he said, she said that people make into a a fact.

Im off to read more. Ive been reading all day trying to catch up on anything new and I will continue reading. Im sorry if I ruffled feathers but I am completely frustrated by the innuendo and what ifs.

Any way you look at it, they should have called in the troops - and I mean the psychologists and it should have been immediate and ongoing. If I walked into a room after Burke had just completed his rounds, I would have gotten Dr. Freud on the phone immediately. IT IS BAD.

Great post Solace. Of course this is what you and I and a great many more on this site would do if our child was behaving as Burke did. However, I am of the mind that Patsy just could not reach out for help in the event that others would find out about her children's behavior.

Very simply a former Miss America contestant would never admit to having a child who is acting out with bathroom misadventures.

Outward appearances were everything to her. And, I suspect, from what I have read about her reactions to her treatment for cancer, she was not comfortable with the subject of sex.

I believe her focus would not be to find out why Burke was doing what he was doing, but rather scold him, warn him never to do it again and try to keep it under wraps. Even though I believe she loved her children dearly.

And, that reaction; her strong desire to have her family and herself appear perfect would be a reason for a cover-up, even for an accidential death but certainly which also had evidence of sexual abuse. I readily see her covering for her son. But, I think she would have thought long and hard if she would cover for her husband.

No, I think Patsy would almost delight in portraying the poor troubled wife of a lousy hubby who sexually abused their children. Underneath the tears and grief, I think Patsy Ramsey is a strong, steel-hearted woman who would always work the situation to her advantage. She didn't get to where she was by being soft and meek.

I have not purchased the new book yet. I am hoping it will become available on Kindle Fire. So, I'm relying on all of you to keep me up on all the news within the book. Thanks everyone for that.

jmo

I'm not trying to bash anyone here, haven't read the book, can't wait until I can get my hands on a copy, BUT -

why was there no mention of poo in the interview LE did with PR in July 08?

They went all over photographs of the scene and not one word about smearing?

:dunno:

Poo was mentioned in an interview with LE. They asked about it in a photo of black child's pants on the floor of either JB's bedroom or bathroom. And they mentioned fecal stains on ALL her panties. But they never mentioned the candy box.

JB's pediatrician was close friends with Patsy and JR. That was why he was called. He sedated Patsy when he came, and supposedly was the one who prescribed her meds in the days following.
He was also the one who wouldn't allow police who were investigating the sexual assault and murder of one of his patients to see her medical records. In fact, he said he would lock them in a safe to keep police away. Whether you like the way police had been treating her parents or not, finding her killer is the most important thing, right? But not if the evidence leads to her parents and they happen to be close friends of yours. Privacy cannot be an issue when trying to solve a child's murder, can it? Unless you KNOW there was something to hide. I believe he knew.

JB's pediatrician was close friends with Patsy and JR. That was why he was called. He sedated Patsy when he came, and supposedly was the one who prescribed her meds in the days following.
He was also the one who wouldn't allow police who were investigating the sexual assault and murder of one of his patients to see her medical records. In fact, he said he would lock them in a safe to keep police away. Whether you like the way police had been treating her parents or not, finding her killer is the most important thing, right? But not if the evidence leads to her parents and they happen to be close friends of yours. Privacy cannot be an issue when trying to solve a child's murder, can it? Unless you KNOW there was something to hide. I believe he knew.

Of course he knew. The question for me is why could he not be forced by subpoena to turn JB records over?

It's just really strange that a brother would pick that night to go into a rage,soil some pants, and do it all after a previous sexual assault most likely less than a week before. On a night that he should have been very tired and should have been just wanting to play with some toys. If i didn't think kolar knows who to suspect i'd tend to think that both kids were being abused and someone decided that jonbenet was going to tell. If people could be thought capable of the garrotte and stick jab then they could do away with a kid tp protect money and image.

Great post Solace. Of course this is what you and I and a great many more on this site would do if our child was behaving as Burke did. However, I am of the mind that Patsy just could not reach out for help in the event that others would find out about her children's behavior.

Very simply a former Miss America contestant would never admit to having a child who is acting out with bathroom misadventures.

Outward appearances were everything to her. And, I suspect, from what I have read about her reactions to her treatment for cancer, she was not comfortable with the subject of sex.

I believe her focus would not be to find out why Burke was doing what he was doing, but rather scold him, warn him never to do it again and try to keep it under wraps. Even though I believe she loved her children dearly.

And, that reaction; her strong desire to have her family and herself appear perfect would be a reason for a cover-up, even for an accidential death but certainly which also had evidence of sexual abuse. I readily see her covering for her son. But, I think she would have thought long and hard if she would cover for her husband.

No, I think Patsy would almost delight in portraying the poor troubled wife of a lousy hubby who sexually abused their children. Underneath the tears and grief, I think Patsy Ramsey is a strong, steel-hearted woman who would always work the situation to her advantage. She didn't get to where she was by being soft and meek.

I have not purchased the new book yet. I am hoping it will become available on Kindle Fire. So, I'm relying on all of you to keep me up on all the news within the book. Thanks everyone for that.

jmo

Hi AZ - Long time no see, but just when you think you are finished with this case, they pull you back in.

And this is just good enough to pull me back in. So nice to talk to you again.

Okay, haven't read the book yet, just KK's great research posts and it looks like Burke is the new flavor and it just gets worse and worse. Now the three books make sense - only know one name - Why Doesn't Johnny know Wrong from Right? That is not something I would buy if I were at a bookstore unless I needed some answers - I might leaf through it, but I would not buy it unless there was a reason to buy it. - maybe knew someone who was acting strangely.

I think she was hit in the kitchen with the flashlight and brought upstairs. But why wouldn't they call 911 immediately - it was obviously not meant to kill her, or maybe it was, but still you would try and save your child. So, I am led to believe that Patsy felt that CRACK in her skull and new she was going to die. But I still would have called 911 - Like Dr. G said even when the child (who dies from a swimming accidnet is obviously dead - the parents still call hoping the child will be saved).

So why didn't they call - Rash thinking, wrong thinking, and wanted to save their other child from scrutiny.

Maybe Patsy knew Burke was capable of others things also and well you know the rest....

BBM : How do you know that? Is that just your theory? This is part of what drives me crazy about this case. All the supposition, he said, she said that people make into a a fact.

Im off to read more. Ive been reading all day trying to catch up on anything new and I will continue reading. Im sorry if I ruffled feathers but I am completely frustrated by the innuendo and what ifs.

I'm mostly just a lurker, and I am not as well-versed on the case as some here, but it was my understanding that evidence gathered from the autopsy pointed to long-term abuse.

jmo

The head bash wasn't an accident. It was an unintentional act. Strangling JonBenet to death was an intentional act of murder. It was a premeditated and deliberate act intended to kill her. Would who ever did kill her,face capital murder charges for a child under twelve?

JonBenet's doctor would also be facing his fellow doctors questioning his lack of concern for over thirty visits for a small child's recurring "female" problems. I'd think a doctor would be more aware of sexual abuse of a child with the history that JonBenet had with her private parts. I guess money does buy a lot.

Do you think any of Pasty's friend saw the bruises on JonBenet and that was also going to be part of the talk they had planned? Or school officials? Pageant judges and the other mothers? Those bruises aren't where a child normally gets one. And not several times in the same place.

Has anyone ever said how many times Pasty took Burke to the doctor?

Has anyone ever said how many times Pasty took Burke to the doctor?
Patsy took JBR to the pediatrician, Dr. Beuf, over 25 times between the ages of 3 and 6 - visits included several for vaginitis, and one or more for suspected blood in stool. I'm going from memory, which could of course be inaccurate - but it's in the ballpark.

(Edited to add: On page 69 of Kolar's book, he states that Dr. Beuf saw JBR 33 times between the ages of 3 and 6, including several appointments for vaginitis assumed to be related to bedwetting.)

Of course he knew. The question for me is why could he not be forced by subpoena to turn JB records over?

He COULD have been. All it would have taken was a DA with the guts to get a warrant for them. And we all know there was no DA with guts in Boulder, not then, not Lacy and not now. They could have gotten a warrant for the school records also- JB was said to have gone to the school nurse many times more than usual. And she always seemed to go on a Monday...after the weekend. Hmmm Didn't JAR spend most weekend there rather than on campus?

I believe that child beauty pageants are in and of themselves, abusive, and would dearly love to see them banned.

So yes, even ignoring the reportedly healed vaginal contusions/damage, it is my opinion that JBR was a victim of abuse, even if not sexual.

Her repeated bladder issues should have been investigated further by a competent pediatrician while she was still alive. Clearly their "good friend" Dr SteelSafe was incompetent by not performing further tests and asking more questions.

Or perhaps he had more reason to hide the records, than his own incompetence?

I sincerely doubt he was needed for sedatives, PR would have already had a supply of tranks in her handbag, I'm sure. The repeated doctors visits for a child in perfect health (per autopsy) speaks of hypochondria at the very least.

The laws of confidentiality do not apply if a crime is suspected, or if the patient is deceased. It makes zero sense.

No one knows who killed JBR.

You don't know, any more than I do. We weren't there.

In view of this fact, your point of view is an "innuendo" and a "what if", also...but I respect your right to express it.

Patsy took JBR to the pediatrician, Dr. Beuf, over 25 times between the ages of 3 and 6 - visits included several for vaginitis, and one or more for suspected blood in stool. I'm going from memory, which could of course be inaccurate - but it's in the ballpark.

(Edited to add: On page 69 of Kolar's book, he states that Dr. Beuf saw JBR 33 times between the ages of 3 and 6, including several appointments for vaginitis assumed to be related to bedwetting.)

If there was blood in stool that would have been another red flag.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back