James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No. I was refering to Kolar's statement during his radio interview couple days ago. When asked: 'so, do you think it was kidnapping?' Kolar's response was something like this: 'In some degree it was kidnapping because in my opinion after they (Ramseys) came home in the evening, horrible accident happens in the kitchen or dinning room. And after that, JBR was taken to the basement. So, you can call this kidnapping because if someone is TAKEN without his/her concensus - you can call it kidnapping'. Not exectly word by word, but this what Kolar said during the radio interview on August 2.

OpenMind4U,
Technically he is correct. But nobody is going to ever charge an R with Abduction. The homicide charge would be sufficient.

I've known fathers and mothers who were charged with abducting their own children, even though the children consented and were simply driven to a macdonalds a few blocks away!

OpenMind4U,
Technically he is correct. But nobody is going to ever charge an R with Abduction. The homicide charge would be sufficient.

I've known fathers and mothers who were charged with abducting their own children, even though the children consented and were simply driven to a macdonalds a few blocks away!

But in those cases, isn't it a situation where a NON-custodial parent takes the child (consenting or not)? I know of no other situations where a parent who has full parental rights and full physical custody could be charged with abducting their own child for taking them to a McDonald's, basement of their own home or anywhere else, for that matter.

RBM I disagree. In my experience, it's quite common when the perpetrator resides within the victim's home. It tends to be used as a shield of sorts, an attempt to make themselves unattractive to the molester.

(respectfully stated) Please show me the links. Here are mine.

I found ONE medical journal article where fecal smearing was identified as a symptom of sexual abuse in MALE ADOLESCENTS, but these incarcerated male teens also had Oppositional Defiant Disorder, RAD, or had a psychotic disorder. ODD/Conduct Disorder/RAD children smear feces to control/anger others.

One-third of children who are sexually abuse will show NO symptoms. If children who have been sexually abused show any symptoms, it will likely be an increased interest in anything sexual or avoidance of anything with a sexual nature. They may also display knowledge of sexuality that is not age appropriate (demonstrated through inappropriate interactions with other children, through excessive masturbating, or through drawings).

American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (2008). Facts for familes: Child sexual abuse. Retrieved September 20, 2008, from http://www.aacap.com.

Fecal smearing has nothing to do with anything sexual in young children. I can't find any medical articles stating that abused children do this to stop predators. For children who are not autistic or psychotic and have displayed appropriate toilet training in the past, it is related to anger or seeking negative attention. (Choose any alphabet diagnosis-RAD, ODD, CD, Major Depression with psychosis, and etc...)

Fecal smearing can be a symptom of something sexual as in paraphilia in ADULTS, but otherwise there is not anything in the medical literature that states that children become feces smearers to deter sexual attacks.

Stool leakage and blood from anal penetration can be found in underwear of children who are anally raped, but this is very different from the child intentionally smearing feces around the room or onto objects.

I found ONE medical journal article where fecal smearing was identified as a symptom of sexual abuse in MALE ADOLESCENTS, but these incarcerated male teens also had Oppositional Defiant Disorder, RAD, or had a psychotic disorder. ODD/Conduct Disorder/RAD children smear feces to control/anger others.

One-third of children who are sexually abuse will show NO symptoms. If children who have been sexually abused show any symptoms, it will likely be an increased interest in anything sexual or avoidance of anything with a sexual nature. They may also display knowledge of sexuality that is not age appropriate (demonstrated through inappropriate interactions with other children, through excessive masturbating, or through drawings).

American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (2008). Facts for familes: Child sexual abuse. Retrieved September 20, 2008, from http://www.aacap.com.

Fecal smearing has nothing to do with anything sexual in young children. I can't find any medical articles stating that abused children do this to stop predators. For children who are not autistic or psychotic and have displayed appropriate toilet training in the past, it is related to anger or seeking negative attention. (Choose any alphabet diagnosis-RAD, ODD, CD, Major Depression with psychosis, and etc...)

Fecal smearing can be a symptom of something sexual as in paraphilia in ADULTS, but otherwise there is not anything in the medical literature that states that children become feces smearers to deter sexual attacks.

Stool leakage and blood from anal penetration can be found in underwear of children who are anally raped, but this is very different from the child intentionally smearing feces around the room or onto objects.

I said, "in my experience" therefore I do not feel the need to link anything. I am not sifting through medical literature for you. Take it or leave it, makes no difference to me.

Yep, and don't you know that sent outwardly-appearing Perfect Patsy into rages. The inappropriate pooping and peeing was done exactly for that reason, IMO.

Contrary to what this law enforcement officer wrote, encopresis and fecal smearing are due to psychological problems, such as Oppositional Defiant Disorder or Conduct Disorder, which are often a type of parental control attempt by the child (passive aggression.) Both also occur in depressed children. These can be a symptom of sexual abuse but this is an extremely rare presentation of sexual abuse in children.

Children may also participate in this behavior because their bodily functions are sometimes the only things they can personally control when they have a super over-controlling parent (Perfect Patsy).

It is not uncommon for children that withhold feces or smear it to get admitted to psych hospitals. Guess what happens after they are separated from the parent who they are trying to punish or the parent who is extremely controlling? They begin to use the bathroom appropriately within days of separation from the pathological home situation.

I can see Patsy scrubbing JB EVERYWHERE in the bathtub (digital damage?) and there are documented psych cases where the mother did this to her child. I will try to post them later on here.

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

I had a little girl in my care one time and she'd hold off going to the potty because it would hurt. The longer she put it off the worse it got. She would have terrible tummy aches (and terrible gas) and bloating ,but she had her mind made it that it was gonna hurt so she just wouldn't go.

Did JonBenet suffer from constipation or holding it? That might account for some skid marks in her panties. Would Pasty of used suppositories on her? or give her a enema?

But in those cases, isn't it a situation where a NON-custodial parent takes the child (consenting or not)? I know of no other situations where a parent who has full parental rights and full physical custody could be charged with abducting their own child for taking them to a McDonald's, basement of their own home or anywhere else, for that matter.

Sometimes they can be be charged with abduction for not retuning the child at the set time. They do Amber Alerts for that. If they took the child, when it's not their visitation period, down the street for an ice cream the main parent can press charges for interfering with a court order.

It depends on the parents relationship and what they want for their child.

I'd think that if the skid marks weren't a sign of abuse then it could be problems with fine motor skills but that should show up in other areas like ability to button, write., etc. Could be not taking the time or not being taught to use adequate tissue too. I can't see tummy troubles being responsible for staining all the panties or being present in both kids unless they were both lactose or gluten intolerant. No one has mentioned that type of illness or what lhp saw on the bed. That could have even been the dog if it was a puppy and could not get off the bed.

Flatlander,
Hey your stocking must have holes in it by now, I'll bet that was a long time ago. Mine used to have monkey nuts in it.

Anyway an innocent explanation for the pants is that JonBenet at one point, sometimes, wore Burke's clothes, I'm assuming as hand-downs. So she could have had an accident and just dumped them, say on the bedroom floor. Similar to her behaviour with the black pants lying on her bathroom floor?

But this assumption should be checked out, its currently a factoid. Precisely why a wealthy family should hand down clothing from brother to sister beats me?

If confirmed then JonBenet was having serious toileting issues, and we all know what that suggests.

UKGuy that is simply crude unless you are referring to hazelnuts? :what: And the stockings don't necessarily have to be old. I read where JB may have sometimes wore BR pants, but that doesn't mean that she actually wore those pants and pooped in them. How do you explain the poo on JB's candy box when BR was the one wiping his excrement on his bathroom walls?

JB obvisouly had toileting issues and that's a fact but she also wasn't the only one, and we all know what that suggests.

Sometimes they can be be charged with abduction for not retuning the child at the set time. They do Amber Alerts for that. If they took the child, when it's not their visitation period, down the street for an ice cream the main parent can press charges for interfering with a court order.

It depends on the parents relationship and what they want for their child.

Yes, but as I said, that is a case where the parent (who does not return the child on time) does not have primary legal custody of the child. You have stated exactly what I just said. Visitation occurs when there is one parent who has primary custody and the other parent has visitation rights.
This occurs in divorce or separations. But in a normal situation where a parent has full legal custody and full parental rights, they cannot be charged with abduction for taking their child ANYWHERE.

UKGuy that is simply crude unless you are referring to hazelnuts? :what: And the stockings don't necessarily have to be old. I read where JB may have sometimes wore BR pants, but that doesn't mean that she actually wore those pants and pooped in them. How do you explain the poo on JB's candy box when BR was the one wiping his excrement on his bathroom walls?

JB obvisouly had toileting issues and that's a fact but she also wasn't the only one, and we all know what that suggests.

We also got an apple, orange, chocolate, and nuts. We got walnuts, pecans, Brazil nuts, almonds and filberts which are also called hazelnuts. And we were thankful for them.

JB obviously had toileting issues and that's a fact but she also wasn't the only one, and we all know what that suggests.

LOL, I was so young the concept of Christmas meant zero, not even Coca Cola! This was my parents gift to me, this was their terminology , not yours, if you wish to associate food with male anatomy, wonderful, but do not expect me to share your definition of Monkey Nuts.

,"

"

Could kolar have been thinking both kids were abused and that an adult had a paraphilia?

Could kolar have been thinking both kids were abused and that an adult had a paraphilia?

txsvicki,
Could be, the fecal element might just reflect a toileting issue, or as you suggest maybe something weirder was taking place.

http://www.montrosepress.com/news/d...cle_727c34bc-deb8-11e1-9ec7-001a4bcf887a.html

Delving into a life cut short
Telluride Marshal releases book on JonBenet killing
August 5, 2012

"Available evidence suggests it wasn’t an intruder, says Telluride Marshal James Kolar, a former lead investigator in the Ramsey case, and he’s written a book to showcase the evidence in a way that’s accessible to the lay person.

His self-published effort, “Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenét?,” was released last month to a fair amount of buzz.

“I don’t really express an opinion as to what I think happened,” he said Thursday. “Since this is such an old case, I went through and provided historical background, and clarified perceptions that have lingered out there due to inaccurate information. I attempted to set the record straight about the track of the investigation.”

Monkey nuts? Monkey nuts?

Dude, I know there are regional terms for different things, and I know you know what peanuts are, but you gotta stop using that term for what you mean. Really.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Monkey Nuts

LOL, I was so young the concept of Christmas meant zero, not even Coca Cola! This was my parents gift to me, this was their terminology , not yours, if you wish to associate food with male anatomy, wonderful, but do not expect me to share your definition of Monkey Nuts. .

UKGuy, I never used the terminology; nor would I. You have an odd way of apologizing. I am sorry you had no Christmas at your house.

UKGuy, I never used the terminology; nor would I. You have an odd way of apologizing. I am sorry you had no Christmas at your house.

Flatlander,
Then I'm so glad this is not an issue for you. Phrases can simply have different meanings in different countries.

Christmas: That would need its own thread, LOL.

I don't know about that, but I can tell you that when paraphilias are present, they are almost always found in adult men and not women.

I don't know about that, but I can tell you that when paraphilias are present, they are almost always found in adult men and not women.

I agree...almost always, except when it isn't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS
Back