James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In his book, Kolar expressed his dismay that so many of those sued by Lin Wood caved and paid. He attributed this to the fact that these entities did not know the facts of the case.

CBS has Kolar.

Outrageous post, Frigga. The war is over, and the good guys have won.

I take that as a huge compliment coming from you Dave- I know how hard you tried to get Wood to sue and to seek answers for the brutal murder of a sweet little girl- you are a gentleman and a scholar and one hell of a good guy.

I am getting ready to send out another batch of Kolar's book. If you would like the paperback or the E-book please send me a private message or email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
The only cost I require is that you promise to read the book. :)

Tricia
That's great! I read his book and it's fantastic.

BTW, any chance you could persuade him to come on the web show once again and tell us what it was like working with these other folks, his feelings etc? He's allowed to talk about his own feelings and spending 20 years and what this journey has been like (he can't be sued for that). Is there anything he did not agree with that the other experts on the show opined? Did he bond with any of the other folks involved with investigating the case (like Steve Thomas)? Do they have their own little support group since so much has been hurled at them over the years? See, there are so many questions that can be asked without anyone getting into legal trouble!

I take that as a huge compliment coming from you Dave- I know how hard you tried to get Wood to sue and to seek answers for the brutal murder of a sweet little girl- you are a gentleman and a scholar and one hell of a good guy.

You flatter me, Frigga. My motto in this case is the same command Stalin gave the Red Army against the Nazis: Not one step back.

I'm rereading Kolar's book for about the 3rd time right now. In it he includes a list of everyone who testified before the Grand Jury. I noticed Burke was not the list but not John and Patsy Ramsey. Does anyone know why John and Patsy would not be called to testify?

I'm rereading Kolar's book for about the 3rd time right now. In it he includes a list of everyone who testified before the Grand Jury. I noticed Burke was not the list but not John and Patsy Ramsey. Does anyone know why John and Patsy would not be called to testify?

Maybe the GJ wanted to limit their list to people who actually wanted to cooperate and solve the case? ;)

Calling the "suspects" to testify, can damage a case. Jurors may get doubts etc..Also, it wasn't very likely, that JR and PR would accuse each other of having committed the crime. If you want suspects to roll over each other, you'd let them testify. More here:

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1999/02arams.html

-Nin

By not suing Kolar already, Wood has no case against him or CBS. Suffered and permitted. QED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What, if anything, does Kolar say about Patsy's stage 4 ovarian cancer ordeal?

What, if anything, does Kolar say about Patsy's stage 4 ovarian cancer ordeal?

I did a search for "cancer" on my Kindle edition.

Loc 853, after the autopsy:
"Dr. Meyer called together the Boulder County Child Fatality Advisory Review Team that afternoon, a protocol established by the coroner’s office that called for the review of all child fatalities that took place in the county. Members who served on the team were comprised of people from the Boulder Police Department, Boulder County Coroner’s Office, the Boulder County Sheriff’s Department, the Boulder District Attorney’s Office, and the Boulder County Department of Social Services. The team was provided with a briefing on what had taken place at the Ramsey home following the report of the kidnapping, and Dr. Meyer gave an overview of the autopsy findings. A number of things were discussed during the meeting, and the group determined that there were a number of questions that needed to be researched. They were interested in the family history and wanted to know if there had been any signs of previous sexual abuse with members of the family. There was an interest in determining if there had been any recent behavioral changes with the children at their schools. It was suggested that the teachers and classmates of JonBenét and Burke be interviewed. They were interested in determining if Patsy had ever been abused as a child and what kind of behavioral changes had taken place after her bout with cancer."

Loc 4778
"I had reviewed an investigator’s report that documented a 1997 interview with former Ramsey nanny –housekeeper Geraldine Vodicka, who stated that Burke had smeared feces on the walls of a bathroom during his mother’s first bout with cancer. She told investigators that Nedra Paugh, who was visiting the Ramsey home at the time, had directed her to clean up the mess."

Besides a few more references to her death of cancer, that was all that came up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is James Kolar on Reddit doing and Q & A session. There's some fascinating stuff here.

My apologies if it has already been posted on this thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/30nfvc/hi_im_chief_marshall_james_kolar_ama/

There is no need for an apology. This AMA (Ask Me Anything) refreshed my memory. JBs hyoid bone was not broken, as is typical in strangulations. Did BR possess the required strength to snuff the life out of someone with a rope? Never mind. Good thing that he fractured her skull first so she wasn't fighting him for her life.

To keep myself from becoming ill over the idea of a cold, calculating heart that could strangle an innocent 6yo little girl, I always think of how very pleasant AJKolar always has been in the face of this heinous tragedy. Always a gentleman first, Kolar has been a voice of justice for JonBenet.

AJKs theory on the sequence of events:
jameskolar
Det. Smit didn’t appear to take into consideration the forensic opinions rendered about the sequencing of injuries. Based upon my review of those theories, it is my belief that the fingernail marks on JBR’s throat were created when the collar of her shirt was pulled tight around her neck, at the same time that the triangular shaped bruise was formed on the front her neck. Next came the blow to her head that rendered her unconscious.
The garrote could not have been responsible for the triangular bruising, and was applied some period of time later, when JBR was unconscious and unable to struggle against the placement of the cord.
I don’t believe the strangulation with the cord was a part of staging
, and its use constituted an underlying part of the motivation involved in the assault on JBR. A more complete analysis of the sequencing of the injuries was offered in Chapter 6 of the book.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back