James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The pineapple was being eaten by PR.

In my opinion.

That explains the big spoon, and the lack of JB fingerprints AND the fact she lied about it.

:cow:

Well, Sapphire, some of us have joined you! Needless to say, we are facing the same mess there as we have here. It's enough to make me pull my hair out. However, we will keep fighting the good fight for Maddie as well as JonBenet.

JMO

Beyond frustrating. :pullhair:

Now we've got "just because there are the (perps) fingerprints, doesn't mean they did it" going on.

:lol:

You have to just log off sometimes...

In my opinion.

That explains the big spoon, and the lack of JB fingerprints AND the fact she lied about it.

So how did it end up in JonBenet's body? Osmosis? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

In my opinion.

I must be a heathen. I eat pineapple with my fingers...even in restaurants :floorlaugh:

Oh yeah, my point.

A spoon is my third preferred way of eating pineapple. I think eating it with a spoon is weird, sounds more like a kid than an adult.

Oh yeah, my point.

A spoon is my third preferred way of eating pineapple. I think eating it with a spoon is weird, sounds more like a kid than an adult.

Well, obviously, 2 percent, you don't eat pineapple with cream, you ole Heathen you. :snooty:

(P.S. I use my fingers too but don't tell anybody. :blushing:)

Just wondering if you guys can handle things during my absence. Kolar's book came today from Amazon, and I am buried in it. Lots to talk about when I am finished. I am already highlighting things I want to discuss with you all.

[
QUOTE=tezi;9888451]Well, Sapphire, some of us have joined you! Needless to say, we are facing the same mess there as we have here. It's enough to make me pull my hair out. However, we will keep fighting the good fight for Maddie as well as JonBenet.
JMO[/QUOTE]

You are a better person than I. I just don't think I'm up for anymore " I just know that all parents, everywhere are just innocent. I don't know why, I just know it" At least not this week.

:scared:

[
QUOTE=Venom;9887728]BBM. Me either, then why not just leave them at home with a babysitter?
:scared:
[/QUOTE]

Because then you would not appear to be a devoted parent. It is all about appearances after all.

Well, obviously, 2 percent, you don't eat pineapple with cream, you ole Heathen you. :snooty:

(P.S. I use my fingers too but don't tell anybody. :blushing:)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Your secret is only as safe as the size of the bribe (pssst, I'm very partial to...well...food)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Your secret is only as safe as the size of the bribe (pssst, I'm very partial to...well...food)

Here's you a box of chocolates bought from FAO Schwarzkopf. I paid $118,000 for the darned things so hope you enjoy them. :facepalm:

Just wondering if you guys can handle things during my absence. Kolar's book came today from Amazon, and I am buried in it. Lots to talk about when I am finished. I am already highlighting things I want to discuss with you all.

We will all stop posting until you return:)

I'd love to discuss things. Now I just gotta get motivated to finish reading my copy. :blushing:

I found it very interesting when FW was taking BR to the friends house that morning he said nothing in the car. The book says FW found that to be very strange, BR didn't ask any questions, not even why the police were everywhere in his house. Neither did he ask about his sister. The ride was virtually silent. He is 9 years old, wouldn't you be asking all kinds of questions?? weird.
The 911 operator, when interviewed, says the phone was not hung up right away and upon playback to 5 different FBI technicians that enhanced the call and muffled out other noises, and independently, they all heard the same thing. 3 people talking in the background.... an older male, a female, and a much younger male.
Oh and no stun gun people, they matched the jab marks in JB's back to end of a piece of Big O train track, the kind they found in BR's room scattered on the floor.
Now, if these juicy tidbits don't keep you up tonight, I don't know what will.......... back to my book.....

the voices at the end of the 911 call could easily have been overlooked

the tape was enhanced at the urging of dispatcher Kimberly Archuleta who ended her shift that morning with PR's call. her professional experience left her with an uneasy feeling about the call and she spoke to her family about it that day. she didn't know the outcome until her next scheduled shift and she freaked when she heard about JB's murder. she immediately told her supervisor that someone needed to listen to the end of the call after PR stopped talking (to the dispatcher). Archuleta said the tone of PR's voice changed, the hysteria disappeared, and she (Archuleta) heard PR and two other voices before the call disconnected

Here's something I'm wondering about. (I'm reading this book, btw). Kolar mentioned that in BR's version of the night's events, they went straight home from the White's, no stops. According to the Rs, they made a couple of stops. And wasn't there something about stopping at a Christmas display? Does anybody understand the significance to BR's version?

Here's something I'm wondering about. (I'm reading this book, btw). Kolar mentioned that in BR's version of the night's events, they went straight home from the White's, no stops. According to the Rs, they made a couple of stops. And wasn't there something about stopping at a Christmas display? Does anybody understand the significance to BR's version?

Proves someone didn't stick to the script.

Proves someone didn't stick to the script.

Didn't other people back up the Rs story? the people they delivered gifts to? I don't know what this means, but I tend to make it a habit to believe BR's stories over the Rs, but why would they make all that up? For instance, I believe BR's version of JB being awake and walking in the house, and his version of not sleeping through everything, so, I tend to believe him here too, but don't know what it could mean. hmmm

Didn't other people back up the Rs story? the people they delivered gifts to? I don't know what this means, but I tend to make it a habit to believe BR's stories over the Rs, but why would they make all that up? For instance, I believe BR's version of JB being awake and walking in the house, and his version of not sleeping through everything, so, I tend to believe him here too, but don't know what it could mean. hmmm

Maybe whatever happened began when everyone was still awake .... John and Patsy spoon fed Burke a "party line" like "we came home and JonBenet went straight to bed" ....so he stuck to the script he was given for the most part...he kept it super simple like he was instructed.... John and Patsy described in detail the stops along the way home unlike Burke played it safe ... Burke went with the story he was instructed to give?

Your attribution of neglect to the McCanns is uncharitable, they were a middle class family who assumed their enviroment was safe, so went out one evening to enjoy the cafe culture.

By the McCann's own admissions, they went out nearly every night enjoying the wining and dining culture while their three tiny children were left alone, out of sight and (again, by their own admission) crying for their parents. Please don't put a gloss on their appalling behaviour by throwing around meaningless appeals for tolerance like 'middle class family' and 'cafe culture'. Had they been factory workers leaving their three toddlers in a caravan to go to a bar (or the bingo) would you be rushing to defend their behaviour? I doubt it. Money, manners and education should make the McCann's behaviour less excusable, not more. It seems that PR really is everything in modern culture.

Before I'm asked who I am to judge... I'm a mother of three children born in a five year span. My husband is a doctor, and we lived in Leicestershire until recently. If I were a GP, we could be the McCann family. Except, I have never left my children in a hotel room, or alone at home, EVER - and I never would. Leaving your children alone to go out and enjoy yourself is neglect, pure and simple. Let's not fall for the spin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back