Japan: 9.0 Earthquake-Tsunami-Nuclear Reactor Developments #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geologist on FOX news was just predicting a California quake on the 19th or 20th. Supposedly he is the same one who predicted the "World Series" quake correctly. He also states that the massive fish kill from the 8th in California is a common sign of animal response to impending quakes.

jmo

This doesn't suprise me. The Japan earthquake was predicted on 3/9 (before it happened) to occur in 1 of 5 places. Japan was one of them :(

Happy luck, or is the geologist onto something? Right now, nothing would shock me.

MOO

Mel

Also from Quiche's link:

Davis said Tuesday that for the second time, U.S. helicopter crews have been exposed to elevated, albeit low, levels of radiation during fights near Japan's nuclear reactors. In addition, the Navy is moving three incoming ships to a new location because of "radiological and navigation hazards" at their intended destination on the eastern coast of Honshu, according to Davis.

Ya know, I had been proud of Matt Drudge so far, he had been pretty responsible with this...until now, his banner says:

SURGEON GENERAL: GET IODIDE

Which is not exactly what she said. Bad Matt, Bad.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

lol, ya got me.....DENAI, lol. I was like WTF??????? Why is that not breaking news! RIF teh, RIF.

You know it's a plant, right? Not that I was making a pun deny/denai... :crazy:

Wow - that's them. How can Amazon sell these when they are not considered OTC? Well, I guess anything is possible.

I give up. lol At least way over here in the Banana Republic I don't see any need for them.

Online pharmacies had them - before selling out. RiteAid and others. They are not prescription only. Probably you could get them as a script - but not necessary. I looked for them over the weekend - online,

I like the word 'paucity'-- I have a paucity of money. I have a paucity of patience. I have a paucity of iodide.

Well there's my word for the day:

paucity: smallness; in number or amount; scarcity

ok - got it now! :floorlaugh:

A piece of good news regarding the Fukushima Danai plant--

Quote: All four units at the Fukushima Daini nuclear power plant have now achieved cold shutdown

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2689332/posts

according to the BBC's current reactor status:

#1 is being cooled
#2 has potential of melting down
#3 had an explosion and is leaking radiation
#4 is on fire
#5 has heat rising in spent fuel pool
#6 has heat rising in spent fuel pool

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/2011/mar/15/japan-earthquake-and-tsunami-japan

cold is not the word I am thinking....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member