Jared Leisek of Adventures With Purpose charged with child rape

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's been a major update on September 30 in the Utah court case system (I don't have access). It's not the result most people would like to see (IMO).

There's been a major update on September 30 in the Utah court case system (I don't have access). It's not the result most people would like to see (IMO).
Stupid question here... if you can't access the Utah court case system... just where are you getting your information from about a major update that most won't like to see? I'm not finding it in news. Can you provide your source of that news for us, please? Thanks.

Stupid question here... if you can't access the Utah court case system... just where are you getting your information from about a major update that most won't like to see? I'm not finding it in news. Can you provide your source of that news for us, please? Thanks.
My information is from a new video on the YouTube channel of a former AWP member (JC) whom JL is suing because he doesn't want competition.
The same info can also be found on other internet forums that we are not allowed to link here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02
Back