Jason Wishert Has Threatened My Family.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seriously!

Is this guy going to the (John & Patsy) Ramsey school of ransom...errr....extortion?

What's with such a random number? Is that like Ramsey's 1996's $118,000 ransom 'demand', but in 2010 (inflation) dollars?

$743,000
$118,000

Yes, it was bizarre in the Ramsey case, and it's bizarre in this case, too. Most people who read newspapers, listen to radio reports of actual ransom demands, or watch TV and movies know most criminals use well-rounded extortion amounts: $1 million dollars, $500,000, etc.

Although in the Ramsey case, it was pointed out that several people knew J Ramsey had gained $118,000 at that time, so maybe the "suspects" demanded what they knew was available.

So, Tricia, was it recently announced that you inherited $743,000 from a wealthy great-uncle who had no descendants and always thought you had lovely hair?

Truly, $743,000 is a most unusual amount. Perhaps JW sat in his corner of the world with a little calculator figuring how much it will cost him to live out the rest of his life, plus how much it would cost for a lawsuit?

I'm just glad you didn't back down and had courage to stand up to him legally. I'm thinking the other forum owners who were threatened probably are inexperienced with this type of thing and aren't aware of the laws involved, making them easily intimidated.

Please be safe, Tricia. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We all learn from you.

Yes, please. Any updates?

If we cannot have details, can we at least be told something is progressing?

Or, is the whole situation being ignored by federal and local authorities?

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this Tricia. I'm actually speechless.
IMO based on the letters he himself penned- Mr. Wishert might want to consult a mental health practitioner for issues he brings forth in his own letters. I have no doubt his own actions have destroyed his life and ability to advocate for children. Teachers, Doctors, Nurses and others, possibly those he works with or under as a child advocate are required legally to take action when they fear a child may be at risk.
The letters he wrote you Tricia speak volumes as to this mans emotional stability and mental health or lack of IMO. Reporting him to LE was exactly the right thing to do.

University of Phoenix must be soooo proud. YIKES!

Yes, please. Any updates?

If we cannot have details, can we at least be told something is progressing?

Or, is the whole situation being ignored by federal and local authorities?

I'm kinda diggin that Tricia is keeping mum on this subject.
I'm picturing JW in all his arrogance and self-importance, checking this thread daily wondering what's happening and why oh why isn't everybody talking about him ad nauseum, and po'd that yet once again, he's not on the front page and we're still saying Jason who? Zzzzzzzz. :loser: lol

Tricia i know as a business woman myself that i would do exactly as you are doing, keeping it puplic.

I suspect the few posts that may of been edited/removed were in the best interest of the poster not Tricia or the website MOO and educated guess as that is what i would do

I am certain all the appropriate authorities are well aware of this and he has moved much higher up LE list....again inserting himself for the attention....

Watch your back. Seems is not able to let go of what he perceives to be wrongs to him in the past. Many i am sure know of a number of instances like this

The actual amount of damages is eerie

Stay safe and please keep us updated as time permits

MOO MHOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member