Jason Wishert Has Threatened My Family.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow! so sorry Tricia please be safe. The tone of the letter is very disturbing.

I must had miss the posts here but read plenty else where that I by pass.

He had no information that would help find Kyron. I never did understand why he put his self out there.

This is what I found on him sorry if post already.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_wishert

Wishert may refer to the last name of Jason Wishert of Multnomah County, Oregon. Mr. Wishert is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court appointee, elected to the OJD State Advisory Council in July 2006 at age 37, and a writer with several articles published in The Hillsboro Argus in 2008. His biography states he is pursuing a criminal justice degree at Washington State University. He is founder and owner of Embassy Enterprises, an Oregon based fencing company.

Mr. Wishert is a child advocate, serving on a board that provides Judicial oversight to children placed in State custody. He is a supporter of several non-profit child outreach organizations including CCF out of Richmond and Friends of Pimpollo out of Salem Oregon. His personal motto is "Trust God Everyday, and Never Give Up".

That only the part that gave me a hinky pause. Being that we talking about a missing little boy.

Wild guess: $743,000 is the net present value of an estimated calculation of future lost income from his non-existent career in criminal justice. :blushing:

That was my exact thought, too. I have to tell you, though, I am a little surprised he even knew of this way of assessing damages.

I totally forgot about the ramen noodle and stale bread thing. Let's say his family really is worth the amount he said they were...unless I really burned some major bridge with them, I'd never have to ration what I eat like that, and I'd probably be working for them in some cushy capacity. Me thinks there's a disconnect here.

If I can take anything away from this, it's that DeDe exercised poor judgment involving herself with one Jason Wishert, and one has to wonder if that same poor judgment was exercised with other people.

Oh that reminds me, I need to update the wikipedia reference page I created about myself. The same wiki anyone can change at anytime any day just to mess with me. ;)

It seem like Tricia is not only one that might had been contacted by Jason.

Welcome to Missing Kids. PLEASE NOTE this site was never supposed to slander or libel anyone, it was simply supposed to be a resource where information about Kyron Horman and other missing kids could be found in one place without all the fluff.. However, I have been told by Jason Wishert that he considered this site to have libelled him. I disagree strongly but I apologize for any postings on this site that he believes libelled him. I have no evidence to suggest Jason Wishert is anything but an upstanding citizen with an impeccable record of public service. If any of my posts elsewhere on the internet suggest otherwise please let me know so I can have them deleted. My email is **********You can no longer login to this site. If you register your registration will never be approved.

http://missingkids.spruz.com/forums...C4D2&fid=042FB5D4-5114-48ED-8B1A-DE935C22D926

I'm so sorry, Tricia. This is not your doing - it's his. I'm glad you posted his letter in the event he does try to retaliate. If you do a google search on JW - so many articles come up. Why was WS targeted? I wonder if he's sending out blanket letters to all links? After all, JW is the one who wrote that rambling, makes-no-sense, letter to the media.

He threw DDS under the bus in more ways than one, and has the nerve to send you a threatening letter.

Bring it on dude - we have Tricia's back!

MOO

Mel

The investigators in the Kyron Case need to see this letter IMO.

All of my love Tricia you know we mods stand behind you as well as your WS family. xoxoxo

I'm so glad Tricia filed a police report -- and agree that the investigators in the Kyron case need to see this letter too.

Big hugs,

Mel

The investigators in the Kyron Case need to see this letter IMO.

All of my love Tricia you know we mods stand behind you as well as your WS family. xoxoxo

Most definately, this HAS to go to the investigators in Kyron's case.

The only career path Jason Wishert might be more ill-suited for than LE is public relations.

It wouldn't do any good to remove the posts that reference this person. I guess he doesn't realize that once it's on the Internet, it's there to stay. There is no taking it back.

BTW, good tool for finding old info or posts that have been deleted. http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

:waitasec:

Hi tfrohning, if you didn't catch my sarcasm there - it was not directed at you so I didn't quote your post. Your post did remind me that JW had that wiki page up about himself long before his DDS episode! I recall we found his wiki page immediately upon his appearance as character in the case ...

It's not unheard of for people to create a wikipage on themselves. One problem with that is that a wiki page is created and maintained by interested public contributors, so ... others can add to it - they can add anything to it - so you have to monitor it...we could go on JW's wiki page and link JW's kyron interviews to it, for example....

It is unheard of for people to create a wikipage on themselves, then feign shock that their name is google-able and connected to a hot story on a hot criminal case, after providing MSM with significant story material relative to said criminal case. :crazy:

I'm still shakin' my head over his silliness, I suppose.

It is unheard of for people to create a wikipage on themselves, then feign shock that their name is google-able and connected to a hot story on a hot criminal case, after providing MSM with significant story material relative to said criminal case. :crazy:

I'm still shakin' my head over this silliness, I suppose.

Exactly, Emma. I had the same thought when I saw that wiki link, thus my PR comment. There are too many zany characters with little substance involving themselves in Kyron's disappearance. We're talking about a missing CHILD here!

Hi tfrohning, if you didn't catch my sarcasm there - it was not directed at you so I didn't quote your post. Your post did remind me that JW had that wiki page up about himself long before his DDS episode! I recall we found his wiki page immediately upon his appearance as character in the case ...

It's not unheard of for people to create a wikipage on themselves. One problem with that is that a wiki page is created and maintained by interested public contributors, so ... others can add to it - they can add anything to it - so you have to monitor it...we could go on JW's wiki page and link JW's kyron interviews to it, for example....

I'm still shakin' my head over his silliness, I suppose.

All Good Emma:blushing: I didn't know that about wiki I just found. :angel:

The more he "talks", the deeper the hole is that he digs.

He might want to ask his" attorney" about the definitions of slander and libel as well as he has those confused. Perhaps his "attorney" did not clearly explain the difference?

I would not be a bit surprised if some of the posters (not only at WS) begin to receive these same threats from him. That is why Tricia's policy about being careful about what you say especially if it isn't in MSM is so important.

I know of 2 active cases where players have been approached by a well known lawyer wanting to persue a libel case. Not because of posters but because of non MSM (bloggers). It may not happen in the near future but I do think that some day the issue of libel will be addressed and cases won in the courts. We all have to be careful about what we say on the internet.

In saying that, this man scares me and I hope that LE takes a close look at him. As for the job with LE, well I will bet that after this it will never happen.

This guy uses threatening sounding words. "Revenge" and "eye for an eye" until his death, which could be years away, could be taken as threats to stalk. He's saying that his family was harassed, so is he going to harass your family and get revenge for years and years in addition to ruining your life? Those are specific threats IMO. He's going to be very busy since posters on other forums, even the Oregon online comment section were all talking about him. Maybe he shouldn't have contacted a newspaper on his own. Wonder if he stalked Dede or if he's even her exboyfriend. Was that ever confirmed?

He could always just change the spelling of his name.

You know, I'd pretty much ignored him and his insertion of himself into the limelight, until now. I just read the letter he sent about DD to the news and holy canoli! Seriously? He included her eating habits in such detail as to explain that she cooked a week's worth of meals and how many small healthy meals she ate per day? The number of boyfriends she hadn't had...and now, he wants to complain about Websleuths members talking about HIM? Whoa. Talk about the teapot calling the kettle black.

Tricia, I believe you are more entitled to win a lawsuit against Mr. Wishert thanks to this excessively threatening letter than he ever would be to win a lawsuit against you! That said, I'm most concerned that you get as much attention from law enforcement and your own legal counsel as possible. That letter gave me the heebie jeebies.

:laugh:
He could always just change the spelling of his name.

another excellent point.

After several attempts, I can't seem to tastefully expand upon it. So I won't.

You know, I'd pretty much ignored him and his insertion of himself into the limelight, until now. I just read the letter he sent about DD to the news and holy canoli! Seriously? He included her eating habits in such detail as to explain that she cooked a week's worth of meals and how many small healthy meals she ate per day? The number of boyfriends she hadn't had...and now, he wants to complain about Websleuths members talking about HIM? Whoa. Talk about the teapot calling the kettle black.

Tricia, I believe you are more entitled to win a lawsuit against Mr. Wishert thanks to this excessively threatening letter than he ever would be to win a lawsuit against you! That said, I'm most concerned that you get as much attention from law enforcement and your own legal counsel as possible. That letter gave me the heebie jeebies.

Let's get him in front of Swift Justice (I just love Nancy's new show). Tricia would win in a heartbeat.

I know there are many non-Nancy lovers out there, but she does provide some swift justice, and I agree with her on just about all cases :)

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic
Back